Start by marking “Nibbles: My Amazing Poo Plant: Can Emma grow the perfect pet?” as Want to Read:
Nibbles: My Amazing Poo Plant: Can Emma grow the perfect pet?

Nibbles: My Amazing Poo Plant: Can Emma grow the perfect pet?

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review
When a bird drops a poo into an empty plant pot, Emma’s mom says that if she waters it, a poo plant might grow! Has Emma found the perfect pet at last? Will Emma’s poo plant grow to be a winner in her school’s Pet Show? Our popular series offers a reading buffet for every appetite and skill level. When you dish up just the books kids are ready for, they’ll bite, and grow i ...more
Published April 24th 2007 by Running Press Kids (first published April 23rd 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Nibbles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nibbles

Teresa
It is very interesting when a bird flys past a pot of soil and poos into the pot and the next day a plant starts growing from it. Maybe it all was a coincidence because this never could be true ir was it something that the bird ate. I give this book a rating of 4 out of 5.
Kim R
Kim R added it
Mar 13, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Let Me Whisper You My Story Hello God Dead Meat! (Red Apples) Sit Down Mum, There's Something I've Got To Tell You The Boy Who Would Live Forever (Aussie Chomps)