Kapten Kolor Dan Pertarungan Seru Lawan Cowok Upil Bionik Bagian 2: Pembalasan Dendam Robo-Upil Superkonyol (Captain Underpants #7)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  3,854 ratings  ·  121 reviews
George dan Harold mengira mereka sudah terbebas dari upil-upil. Hewan peliharaan baru mereka, Sulu si Hamster Bionik, telah mengalahkan Cowok Upil Bionik, dan dengan keajaiban ilmu pengetahuan, Melvin Sneedly telah kembali normal (yah, hampir normal sih). Mula-mula sepertinya petualangan terakhir mereka benar-benar bakal berakhir bahagia... kecuali karena satu (oke, tiga t...more
Published January 2010 by PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published September 1st 2003)

Be the first to ask a question about Kapten Kolor Dan Pertarungan Seru Lawan Cowok Upil Bionik Bagian 2

Gideon
this is part 2 of 3 robo boogers robots made by melvin sneedly. he wanted to be come the cool (hot is a nather way to say cool) boy in the school but when he used his convindatron 2000 he snesd at the last secont so he became a booger monster.
Sam Cooper
captain underpants and the big bad battle of the bionic booger boy, part 2: revenge of the ridiclas robo boogers is part two of the would be conclusion to Dav Pilkey’s captain underpants series. This book is comparable to part two of harry potter and the deathly hollows, just on a much smaller, less dramatic, and more poorly written scale. Many revolutions occur, like the boys Harold and George having to confess the secret identity of the principle mr. krupp, or better known as captain underpant...more
Julie Sondra Decker
Captain Underpants continues to have to fight the Bionic Booger Boy, but when Melvin and Mr. Krupp get their brains switched into each other's bodies, Melvin hatches a plan to keep the Captain Underpants powers. As if that isn't weird enough, there's time travel with a purple time machine shaped like a toilet. Space boogers return from space. And George and Harold adopt a pterodactyl. It's all in a day's work for Dav Pilkey, though.

This one got kind of confusing with the time travel--even goofy...more
Indeneri
Point of view 8 year old boy: Side split tingly hilarious.

Point of view parent: kept 8 year old boy busy and entertained (thus worth it's weight in gold). It took him a few days to read this, but as it was so funny he kept at it until he had finished. He even read some bits aloud to share with the rest of us because they were so good.
3rd Grade Centennial 2013/2014
This book is called Captain Underpants and the big bad battle of the bionic booger boy. Part 2: The revenge of the ridiculous robo boogers. By: Dav Pilkey In the book the characters are the three roboboogers George, Harold, Melvin Sneedly, Mr. Krupp, and Sulu the bionic hamster.In the beginning, they are runing away form the roboboogers Carl, Trixie, and Frankenbooger. In the middle, Melvin thinks he is captain underpants. Insted of Mr. Krupp.Will Mr.Krupp ever be captain underpants again read t...more
Tomas
Captain underpants is a ficcion story.Captain Underpants is about a man that almost every day he need to save the city.In this book he need to save the city from three booger- robot mounsters.

The book starts lake this, there was a kid named Carl that was very smart, he was so smart that he invented alot of things. One day Carl made a machine (the Combinatron 2000 ) that combaines two things in one hole thing. Then he go to get is hamster and a robot and then he shot the combinatron 2000 to the h...more
Colleen
Okay, onto my 7th of 8 reviews of the Captain Underpants series...is anyone still with me? As said in review #6 (Part 1 of the Booger Boy books), I'm just not a booger girl, so these two books went past me a little bit. I can appreciate the humor still, and my son loved them, of course (he's 6 and I still catch him picking from time to time, so go figure!). But I still love the series and all the classic "parts" of the books (the graphic comics made by Treehouse Comix, Inc.), the funny chapter t...more
Hi
I'm sure I've read this book a million times. Or maybe I'm thinking of the first book. I'm positive we have the first book, but I just can't find it. When I was younger, I remember me being really impressed with these series. I even remember me bringing this book to one of mom's badminton tournaments. It kept me really entertained.

The drawings are cute and the toilet humor is not bad. Sure, I don't enjoy it that much now that I'm older, but I know that it helped pass away the time when I was you...more
Nicola Mansfield
Nov 27, 2013 Nicola Mansfield rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of the series and reluctant boy readers
Continuing on from Part 1 this book brought the funny back for me. All the usual devices, which were getting just a tad repetitive, are here but with a funny little spin on them. There are several 'bad guys' this time around, though I'm still not crazy about the fellow student going maniacal but of course everything is sorted out in the end. Pilkey reaches out to the adults, who by this time are being forced (heehee) to read these books aloud, with some sideways jokes that adults will get on ano...more
Indah Threez Lestari
636 - 2013

#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 7 Maret 2013.
===========================================================

Buku ketujuh dan sepertinya buku terakhir dari petualangan Kapten Kolor, meski nasib George dan Harold di akhir buku ini tidak jelas juntrungannya. Tidak sejijay yang bagian pertama sih, tapi berhubung baca nonstop dari jilid 2 membuat kadar kelucuan seri ini jadi berkurang (baca: bosan juga akhirnya), dan bintangnya cukup tiga saja.

Tadinya setelah terpingkal...more
Hana Bilqisthi
untung aja di barel adanya buku ke5 smp 7 ini
kalau ngga, gue penasaran kayaknya karena buku ke6 bersambung
actually buku ini juga bersambung sih
>_<
tapi ngga penasaran banget...
(bilang aja males nyari)

jadi mikir diantara temen2 gue ada yang dlu ngoleksi buku ini ngga ya?
Dolly
Feb 26, 2012 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read graphic novels
This is another hilarious book in the Captain Underpants series by Dav Pilkey. Our girls really like these books and insist on reading them independently (so I don't have the excuse that I read the book with them, but I enjoyed reading it, too!) The humor is quite juvenile and the storyline is very predictable, but we all really liked it. Our girls especially like the Flip-O-Rama pages and often argue over who gets to read the book first.

All in all, I find these stories to be very entertaining...more
Michele Lee
When we last saw our heroes they were facing down three terrifying boogie monsters. In this book, Sulu the bionic hamster saves them, but that just flings George, Harold and Captain Underpants into their wildest adventure yet. If Mr. Krupp and Melvin Sneedley having switched bodies wasn't enough now Melvin is principal! And that means Melvin has Mr. Krupp's super powers and Captain Underpants has none.

This is a tangled plot that only...time travel can fix?

The Captain Underpants books are fun, si...more
Dillon Chafton
I say this book is hilarious and great. In each book, there is a story for you to catch on to what was happening in the first chapter. In this book, it says that the hero (which is the principle of the story's school so don't ask why) and a nerdy kid gets their brains switched and they need to get their own brains back. The nerdy kid hears someone snap and turns to the hero to save the day. The principle (with the mind of the needy kid) acts like a normal mean principle and builds a machine to g...more
Teichert
Aliens, ray guns, superheroes (plus a villain or two), time travel, and ....... boogers! Dav Pilkey has done it again. A delightfully uncouth adventure full of great humor that both kids and their parents will enjoy.
The parts that made me laugh the hardest were those involving the librarian who discourages reading, Miss Singerbrains. Hilarious.
P.S. Melvin Sneedly is repulsive.
Lars Guthrie
Consider this a review of parts 1 and 2. I was telling one of my colleagues at work a while back that I had been working with a student who was reading "Othello." Her comment: "Beats Captain Underpants." I disagreed then, and these works reinforce that opinion. Like Shakepeare, Pilkey plays to the pit with bathroom humor, but Principal Krupp is truly a tragic figure, doomed to wander through the world in threadbare attire, a victim of his own hubris, as is Melvin Sneedly. Those interested in att...more
Shelley Hw
And, continuing from book one, this one is good, just lots of mucus talk that went too far for my Queasy-threshold
Neville Ridley-smith
Page 114 gets my vote for silly humour that some may miss.
Tandie
My three sons have all loved reading these Captain Underpants books. Even my husband laughed when he read the to the kids. I remember my grandmother Barbara, who used to be a school teacher, complaining about these 'disgusting books for kids'. I gave my kids that look that communicates "Say NOTHING!" I'm sure it's completely unacceptable for many of her generation & I respect her feelings.

What can I say? We appreciate potty humor at our house. These books made my boys laugh & want to rea...more
Sarah B
I am definitely an adult.
mani lemonhead
I decided to read this book because it interested me while i was about 7, but now i decided to show that this book rewards a good rate, so ill give this book a rating of (4).
I thought that one of my main character( captain underpants ) is great because he only uses the force of the wegie power and only uses it for the forse of evil! and thats why i recommend this book a great one.

While i was 7 i thought that captain underpants was the man so that's why i like him....

ty Mani
Cliff
More of the same. So, if you enjoyed the earlier volumes, you will enjoy this one. If not, why would you even be looking at the reviews for the 7th book in the series?

I am not thrilled by the "to be continued..." trend that Pilkey has started with these books. I liked that each volume was more or less standalone, but the 6th, 7th and it appears, the 8th form a sort of continuous storyline.
Kelsey Black
This is a great book for boys especially. This book would definitely be a leisure book, but it is funny and an easy read for boys and girls in elementary school.
♡ Kristina
Banned Books 2012
Reasons: Offensive language, unsuited for age group

Banned Books 2005
Reasons: anti-family content, unsuited to age group, violence

Banned Books 2004
Reasons: offensive language, sexually explicit
Debbie
Book seven in the Captain Underpants series.

Harold and George thought that the Combine-O-Tron had put everything back to normal. Unfortunately, there was one minor glitch: Mr. Krupp's and Melvin's brains have been switched. Melvin schemes to keep all of Captain Underpants' powers for himself.

Wahyu Nurasman
and because this is part 2.... so i only gave 3 stars
Mellodi Parks
Part 2 was just as great as part one and I can't wait to finish the last book (Will also be reading the two diaper baby books) All of these have been great books so far and even the adults will enjoy them, if you haven't gottena chance to read these books, give them a try!
Mini
This book starts with a comic book about the Combine-O-Tron 2000 being smashed by Trixie. In Chapter One George and Harold change the sign. Big Melvin changed brains with Captain Underpants and got super powers! But he is not a good superhero. But Captain Underpants is!
Amanda
Mar 26, 2010 Amanda rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 9-12 year olds
This book was ok. I don't like the Captain Underpants books as much as I use to.

I read the first part of this book years and years ago. Fianally I got the second part and read it. I found out that I do not like Captain Underpants books as much as I used to.
Swankivy
Had to finish the sequel, of course . . . and take this damn rubber band off my wrist. (The first book came with a rubber band you were supposed to wear until you'd finished the second part.) It was full of snot and funniness, as expected.
  • The Mummy With No Name  (Geronimo Stilton, #26)
  • Frantastic Voyage (Franny K. Stein, Mad Scientist, #5)
  • Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers (Stink, #3)
  • Fly Guy Meets Fly Girl (Fly Guy, #8)
  • Stanley's Christmas Adventure (Flat Stanley, #5)
  • Pirates (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #4)
  • Garfield Throws His Weight Around (Garfield #33)
  • From the Top (Big Nate)
  • Frankie Pickle and the Closet of Doom
  • Curse of the Were-wiener (Dragonbreath, #3)
  • The Great Egyptian Grave Robbery (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures #2)
  • The Deadly Dungeon (A to Z Mysteries, #4)
  • Island of the Giant Pokemon (Pokemon Chapter Book, #2)
David "Dav" Pilkey (b. March 4, 1966), is a popular children's author and artist. Pilkey is best known as the author and illustrator of the Captain Underpants book series. He lives near Seattle, Washington with his wife, Sayuri.

More about Dav Pilkey...
The Adventures of Captain Underpants (Captain Underpants, #1) Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets (Captain Underpants, #2) The Adventures of Ook and Gluk, Kung-Fu Cavemen from the Future Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants (Captain Underpants, #4) Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space and the Subsequent Assault of the Equally Evil Lunchroom Zombie Nerds (Captain Underpants, #3)