Start by marking “Love and Other Things I'm Bad At (Courtney Von Dragen Smith, #3)” as Want to Read:
Love and Other Things I'm Bad At (Courtney Von Dragen Smith, #3)

Love and Other Things I'm Bad At (Courtney Von Dragen Smith #3)

What’s a girl to do when there are two guys who seem like The One?

Just when Courtney has found the Best Boyfriend Ever (aptly named Grant Superior), she has to leave him to go to college, because apparently the universe doesn’t want her to be happy. Now that she’s three states away, what’s going to happen to her Superior relationship? And what about that cute guy she works
Published July 26th 2011 by HarperTeen

To ask other readers questions about Love and Other Things I'm Bad At, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love and Other Things I'm Bad At

Akayla
Jan 10, 2014 Akayla rated it it was amazing
Let me just start by saying, I was never able to put this book down. Everytime a diary entry ended, I wanted to keep reading to see what happens. Catherine Clark made an amazing character and no matter what happens to her you can realte. For example, she is moving to Wisconsin for college and ends up hating it because she is far away from her boyfriend and everything they do is about meat. That gives you a clue in saying she is a "vegetarian" and things don't turn out in her favor. I would total ...more
Rachel Piper
Aug 29, 2011 Rachel Piper rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A satisfying conclusion to the trilogy, one I'd waited about 10 years for. Courtney is less appealing of a character now than she was when I was a teenager -- pretty whiny and self-absorbed -- but it was still a fun read.
Jannet
Mar 01, 2013 Jannet rated it it was ok
Took me about 6 months to finish reading it...I wasn't going to finish it but yea.. I don't recommend it
Ashley Barmore
Mar 12, 2014 Ashley Barmore rated it it was amazing
I really like this series
Brandi
It was only after I read this book that I learned it was part of a series. However, most readers will be able to understand/pick up on the characters and their situations.

~The Characters

Courtney is hilarious. She is an almost always vegetarian who lives in cow land, goes to a small college who's offensive initials are CFC while trying to maintain her long distance relationship with the love of her life...Grant Superior. I have to admit she is one hard character to pin down. Sometimes I loved he
Jackie Bromagin
Jan 17, 2012 Jackie Bromagin rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012
This is two books in one: Rocky Road Trip (Formally titled Wurst Case Scenario) and Sundae My Prince will come.

These are books 2 & 3 in the Courtney Von Dragon Smith books by Catherine Clark. (#1 is Banana Splitsville, formally titled Truth of Dairy.)

I read the first two book in this series in high school. They're written entirely in diary form, which is interesting. I saw that there was a third book written and I jumped all over it.

Reading Courtney's voice again isn't quite as amusing and
♥Jess♥
i tried reading this way back at the beginning of seventh grade, have mercy on my little naive self, reading a book like this openly in class. i couldn't even finish it. the main girl reminded me of my biotechnology teacher and she got on my nerves. so did everyone else. it also reminded me that i dreadfully missed my sister while she was away at college, which really did suck ass. im not even going to rate this. i probably dislike it because of mostly personal reasons; even though the protagoni ...more
Breanne
Samantha
Dec 03, 2012 Samantha rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No one
Didn't get past first 70 pages. I found the lead character incredibly annoying and wanted to climb into the book and slap her around a bit....just to knock some sense into her....and a backbone.
I thought I was going crazy because I'd read good reviews....but then went further into the goodreads comments and found I wasn't the only one that thought the lead character was an annoying, self-absorbed b***h.
Rika - (The Unpretentious Reader)
I couldn't get myself to connect with the book.. I picked it and discarded so many times.. that it is a wonder I got through with it at all!

and only now I notice it was the 3rd book in a series!!! (o.0)

maybe I need to track back and read the first two firsts and see if that will endear it more to me.
Kelly
This book is a contains both rocky road trip and sundae my prince will come. Like most books in this genre they can be a little bit predicable but I would say this series was only predicable towards the middle of sundae my prince will come. But overall I enjoyed the books and would suggest it to anyone who wants a quick read.
Sandra Strange
Oct 03, 2011 Sandra Strange rated it it was ok
This novel is a lively, cute YA romance, tracing a girl's first year of college, with attendant traumas: leaving her "perfect" boyfriend to go to school out of state, getting into all kinds of trouble demonstrating against her new college's initials, struggling to make new friends, etc. Problems: though there is no explicit sex, sleeping with the guys she dates is taken for granted.
stacie
Feb 14, 2013 stacie rated it really liked it
a good journal book: i liked how her experiences were similar to regular college life! although somewhat unrealistic in having to transfer due to funding, I liked her stuggle with her ex boyfriend, Grant, and her stuggle with vegetarianism. i couldn't put this book down!
Gigi Vasquez
Jul 17, 2012 Gigi Vasquez rated it really liked it
Funny thing is that I picked this book up without knowing it was a trilogy. Only now that I started listing my books I realized it. Maybe there is a lot of things that I don't know about the story but Clark did a great job because I didn't feel like I was missing something.
Carolyn
Jun 18, 2012 Carolyn rated it did not like it
I couldn't get into it and finally gave up. I'm sure its good, I'm just not in the mood for it. Probably would be better for me to read the 2 books separately.
Nirvana
Dec 26, 2013 Nirvana rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2013
Un libro para pasar el rato, bastante divertido, fue bueno pero no fue excepcional.
Y lo leí sin darme cuenta que era el último de una trilogía así que supongo que leeré los primeros dos :)
CaRoL
Nov 14, 2011 CaRoL rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book is great every one should read it. it really shows how strong a desioin is also how important.
Anita
Apr 20, 2016 Anita rated it liked it
Two books in one. I enjoyed book three in this series though there were a couple of inconsistencies. Clark has a cute writing style.
Robien
Jul 30, 2015 Robien marked it as to-read
I started reading this but just couldn't finish it. I found the main character very arrogant and selfish. Did not like it
Charlotte Wolf
so far it is amazong but i dont 2 ruin anything u guys decide 2 read just READ IT cuz its so good!!!!!!!!!!
Anna Kate
wasn't my favorite. kind of hard to follow, more like a journal. there was two books in the one and i only read one of the 2.. wasn't my favorite.
Maritza Almonaci
I don't remember reading this...
Carmaheimuli
Dec 06, 2011 Carmaheimuli rated it it was ok
When am I going to learn to quit reading books my 14 year old daughter chooses? Even she can't stomach the annoying plot/characters/writing style that is this book.
Kholoud
Kholoud rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2012
Jess
Jess rated it it was ok
Jun 25, 2013
Lauren
Lauren rated it did not like it
Oct 06, 2013
Gracy Alex
Gracy Alex rated it it was ok
Jan 29, 2013
Michelle Emille
Michelle Emille rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2012
Melissa A.
Melissa A. rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2012
Meagan
Meagan rated it it was ok
Jan 08, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Rush
  • The Girl with a Baby
  • Mexico (Notes from a Spinning Planet, #3)
  • The Opposite of Tidy
  • Nette
  • Fearless: Fearless; Sam; Run (Fearless, #1-3)
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul: True Love: 101 Heartwarming and Humorous Stories about Dating, Romance, Love, and Marriage
  • Assumptions (Emerson and Quig, #1)
  • The Summer of Hammers and Angels
  • Star Struck
  • Love Off-Limits
  • Snow Queen
  • The Princesses of Iowa
I love reading books for children, young adults, new adults and all the old people after that.

I love writing for pretty much the same audiences.

More about Catherine Clark...

Courtney Von Dragen Smith (3 books)
  • Banana Splitsville (Courtney Von Dragen Smith, #1)
  • Rocky Road Trip (Courtney Von Dragen Smith, #2)