Start by marking “Love and Other Things I'm Bad At (Courtney Von Dragen Smith, #3)” as Want to Read:
Love and Other Things I'm Bad At (Courtney Von Dragen Smith, #3)

Love and Other Things I'm Bad At (Courtney Von Dragen Smith #3)

3.09 of 5 stars 3.09  ·  rating details  ·  204 ratings  ·  18 reviews
What’s a girl to do when there are two guys who seem like The One?

Just when Courtney has found the Best Boyfriend Ever (aptly named Grant Superior), she has to leave him to go to college, because apparently the universe doesn’t want her to be happy. Now that she’s three states away, what’s going to happen to her Superior relationship? And what about that cute guy she works
Published July 26th 2011 by HarperTeen

To ask other readers questions about Love and Other Things I'm Bad At, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love and Other Things I'm Bad At

Caribbean Cruising by Rachel HawthorneThe Boyfriend League by Rachel HawthorneThrill Ride by Rachel HawthorneLove on the Lifts by Rachel HawthorneSnowed In by Rachel Hawthorne
HarperTeen Romantic Comedies
23rd out of 39 books — 44 voters
Across the Universe by Beth RevisMatched by Ally CondieBlood Red Road by Moira YoungBeautiful Creatures by Kami GarciaThe Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Great YA Novels
14th out of 119 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Akayla
Let me just start by saying, I was never able to put this book down. Everytime a diary entry ended, I wanted to keep reading to see what happens. Catherine Clark made an amazing character and no matter what happens to her you can realte. For example, she is moving to Wisconsin for college and ends up hating it because she is far away from her boyfriend and everything they do is about meat. That gives you a clue in saying she is a "vegetarian" and things don't turn out in her favor. I would total ...more
Rachel Piper
A satisfying conclusion to the trilogy, one I'd waited about 10 years for. Courtney is less appealing of a character now than she was when I was a teenager -- pretty whiny and self-absorbed -- but it was still a fun read.
Jannet
Took me about 6 months to finish reading it...I wasn't going to finish it but yea.. I don't recommend it
Ashley Barmore
I really like this series
Brandi
It was only after I read this book that I learned it was part of a series. However, most readers will be able to understand/pick up on the characters and their situations.

~The Characters

Courtney is hilarious. She is an almost always vegetarian who lives in cow land, goes to a small college who's offensive initials are CFC while trying to maintain her long distance relationship with the love of her life...Grant Superior. I have to admit she is one hard character to pin down. Sometimes I loved he
Jackie Bryant
This is two books in one: Rocky Road Trip (Formally titled Wurst Case Scenario) and Sundae My Prince will come.

These are books 2 & 3 in the Courtney Von Dragon Smith books by Catherine Clark. (#1 is Banana Splitsville, formally titled Truth of Dairy.)

I read the first two book in this series in high school. They're written entirely in diary form, which is interesting. I saw that there was a third book written and I jumped all over it.

Reading Courtney's voice again isn't quite as amusing and
Breanne
Samantha
Dec 03, 2012 Samantha rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: No one
Didn't get past first 70 pages. I found the lead character incredibly annoying and wanted to climb into the book and slap her around a bit....just to knock some sense into her....and a backbone.
I thought I was going crazy because I'd read good reviews....but then went further into the goodreads comments and found I wasn't the only one that thought the lead character was an annoying, self-absorbed b***h.
Sandra Strange
This novel is a lively, cute YA romance, tracing a girl's first year of college, with attendant traumas: leaving her "perfect" boyfriend to go to school out of state, getting into all kinds of trouble demonstrating against her new college's initials, struggling to make new friends, etc. Problems: though there is no explicit sex, sleeping with the guys she dates is taken for granted.
Rika - (The Unpretentious Reader)
I couldn't get myself to connect with the book.. I picked it and discarded so many times.. that it is a wonder I got through with it at all!

and only now I notice it was the 3rd book in a series!!! (o.0)

maybe I need to track back and read the first two firsts and see if that will endear it more to me.
stacie
a good journal book: i liked how her experiences were similar to regular college life! although somewhat unrealistic in having to transfer due to funding, I liked her stuggle with her ex boyfriend, Grant, and her stuggle with vegetarianism. i couldn't put this book down!
Gigi Vasquez
Funny thing is that I picked this book up without knowing it was a trilogy. Only now that I started listing my books I realized it. Maybe there is a lot of things that I don't know about the story but Clark did a great job because I didn't feel like I was missing something.
Nirvana
Un libro para pasar el rato, bastante divertido, fue bueno pero no fue excepcional.
Y lo leí sin darme cuenta que era el último de una trilogía así que supongo que leeré los primeros dos :)
Carolyn
I couldn't get into it and finally gave up. I'm sure its good, I'm just not in the mood for it. Probably would be better for me to read the 2 books separately.
Carmaheimuli
When am I going to learn to quit reading books my 14 year old daughter chooses? Even she can't stomach the annoying plot/characters/writing style that is this book.
Anna Kate
wasn't my favorite. kind of hard to follow, more like a journal. there was two books in the one and i only read one of the 2.. wasn't my favorite.
Charlotte Wolf
so far it is amazong but i dont 2 ruin anything u guys decide 2 read just READ IT cuz its so good!!!!!!!!!!
CaRoL
this book is great every one should read it. it really shows how strong a desioin is also how important.
Catherine Vitale
Catherine Vitale marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Wisty
Wisty marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Jean Aira
Jean Aira marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Rebekah Robinson
Rebekah Robinson marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Kelly Sondermeyer
Kelly Sondermeyer marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Julie Browder
Julie Browder marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
  • Rush
  • Papua New Guinea (Notes from a Spinning Planet, #2)
  • The Girl with a Baby
  • Nette
  • The Opposite of Tidy
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul: True Love: 101 Heartwarming and Humorous Stories about Dating, Romance, Love, and Marriage
  • Fearless / Sam / Run
  • Fairchild
  • Twenty Weeks (Twenty Weeks, #1)
  • Under a Georgia Moon
  • Guitar Highway Rose
  • Girl Overboard
  • Zoo (The Enclosure Chronicles, #1)
  • Hansel and Gretel (Faerie Tale Collection, #5)
  • thinandbeautiful.com
  • Take a Chance on Me
  • The Chamber of Five
  • Goddess Games
I love reading books for children, young adults, new adults and all the old people after that.

I love writing for pretty much the same audiences.

More about Catherine Clark...

Courtney Von Dragen Smith (3 books)
  • Banana Splitsville (Courtney Von Dragen Smith, #1)
  • Rocky Road Trip (Courtney Von Dragen Smith, #2)
Picture Perfect Icing on the Lake So Inn Love Maine Squeeze Better Latte Than Never