Start by marking “Kenshin 27” as Want to Read:
Kenshin 27

Kenshin 27 (Rurouni Kenshin #27)

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  1,138 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Tokio, 1879. Ein Wanderer mit Namen Himura Kenshin kommt in die Stadt. Eine X-förmige Narbe auf der Wange und ein Schwert sind alles, was er bei sich trägt. Der einstmals berühmte Samurai Kenshin hatte geschworen, nie wieder einen Menschen zu töten. Seither trägt er ein Schwert mit geschliffender Innenseite - mit ihm kann er kämpfen, ohne jemanden zu verletzen. Und dennoch ...more
Published 2003 by Egmont Manga & Anime (first published September 3rd 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Kenshin 27, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kenshin 27

Federiken Masters
Mar 09, 2010 Federiken Masters rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Los mismos.
Recommended to Federiken by: Lo mismo
Este tomo es pelea tras pelea tras pelea... Prácticamente, sólo peleas. ¡Pero qué peleas! Al factor ingenio hay que sumarle un dibujo superdinámico que no hizo más que mejorar durante la serie y así llegamos al principio del fin, tomo cargadito cargadito.
Sara
Almost finished with the series.

Here we have the battle between Kenshin and Enishi. It will be completed in the final volume.
Robin
This story literally has everything I love in a manga. A fantastic main character with a wonderful backstory, an awesome leading lady who isn't just there for boob-service and actually has a great, well-rounded character, wonderful and memorable supporting characters whether they be friends or foes, stories that get rounded-out and resolved and don't just focus on getting the BRAND NEW FIGHTING TECHNIQUE!!1, a storyline that doesn't stray into sentimental or cliche and yet still tugs at your hea ...more
Variaciones Enrojo
Nikki
This volume is a good one. Aoshi is really awesome in it, and everybody gets their fight. I'm somewhat pissed at how little fighting Misao and Kaoru seem to get to do -- they're set up as strong women, and yet never get to fight! Still, I suppose that's more historically correct.

In terms of the science/medicine behind this, as far as I'm concerned it left the bounds of logic ages ago, so I'm not much concerned with the unreality of it.

Cruel place to end the volume, though, in the middle of a fig
Jeffrey
Another really good volume in this series, featuring the (likely) final major battles for the supporting characters against Enishi's goons and the beginning of Enishi & Kenshin's final confrontation.

Compared to some other battle sequences in earlier volumes, this was of significantly better than average quality.

Mostly fighting, but what do you expect from Shounen?
Scott Jeremy Nino Roberts
The book looks interesting.
Michelle
Not only was this an action packed series, but it was also full of great historical information. I learned so much about Japan's history by reading this series. Watsuki managed to throw in a nice amount of romance as well. All in all, it was a great fun read that kept me wanting more.
Angeles Broullón
Got my hands on this volume thanks to a classmate in college. The spanish edition was delayed for so long that it was the fastest reading I ever made when I finally got it!
Edwin Ramos
Awesome I can't wait to read volume 28.
Doopa5000
Very violent which is good.
Steph
Great manga series.
Medin
Medin marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Stephanie Frye
Stephanie Frye marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
  • Ranma 1/2, Vol. 17
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 1 (Voyage to the Moon World - Novel)
Watsuki Nobuhiro (和月 伸宏) is a Japanese manga artist, best known for his samurai-themed series Rurouni Kenshin. He once worked as an assistant for his favorite author Takeshi Obata.
More about Nobuhiro Watsuki...

Rurouni Kenshin (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 1 (Rurouni Kenshin, #1)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 2 (Rurouni Kenshin, #2)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 3 (Rurouni Kenshin, #3)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 4 (Rurouni Kenshin, #4)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 5 (Rurouni Kenshin, #5)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 6 (Rurouni Kenshin, #6)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 7 (Rurouni Kenshin, #7)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 8 (Rurouni Kenshin, #8)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 9 (Rurouni Kenshin, #9)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 10 (Rurouni Kenshin, #10)
Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 1 (Rurouni Kenshin, #1) Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 3 (Rurouni Kenshin, #3) Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 2 (Rurouni Kenshin, #2) Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 4 (Rurouni Kenshin, #4) Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 8 (Rurouni Kenshin, #8)