Start by marking “Where Do We Go?” as Want to Read:
Where Do We Go?

Where Do We Go?

Pam Leffler
Apr 16, 2011 Pam Leffler rated it it was amazing
“Where Do We Go” by James F. Weinsier is a wonderfully written book for children dealing with the uncertainty of death in a positive way. Death is a hard subject to address, especially so with children. Mr. Weinsier delicately touches on the subject in a way that children can relate to. His explanation is easy to understand and not intimidating or frightening. He is able to answer the question of where we go when we die in a creative and reassuring approach; the illustrations aid to this in ...more
Debbie
Aug 14, 2011 Debbie rated it really liked it
After the death of family, friend or even a pet, most kids have questions, they just might not know how to ask them. This book asks those questions about where they go, what it is like for them, the weather, smells, holidays, games, colors, magic or if those of us left on earth can feel or see what they are doing. There is no answer for each of these questions, but the overall, simple answer is “in the hearts of all those who love you”.

After a recent death in my own family, my kids started askin
Chrissy
Mar 25, 2010 Chrissy rated it it was amazing
My daughter enjoyed lisening to the book as I read it to her and she loved the pictures. I enjoyed how they handled the difficult issue of where do we go after we die.

I liked this book because it helps children deal with where they or their pets go when they die. They do this in a fun way that children can enjoy reading about. My daughter enjoyed the pictures of the book. The pictures in the book are wonderfully illustraded by Cliff Beaman.

This book allows my daughter to imagine where she would
Patricia Kubus
Sep 03, 2010 Patricia Kubus rated it really liked it
Where do we go when we leave this Earth? A question that we ask ourselves and a question all children ask. James asks many questions as to what it could be like, all related to what we all see here on earth. Many images we take advantage of or have forgotten how beautiful it is to the eyes. But at the end, I like the message that we will all be together and still are together in our hearts. Lovely story to share with your children to make them think and feel good about.
Linda Radke
Linda Radke rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2010
Sarah rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2011
Kristina Faimon
Kristina Faimon marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2011