Start by marking “The Blue Ribbon Country Cookbook” as Want to Read:
The Blue Ribbon Country Cookbook

The Blue Ribbon Country Cookbook

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Nearly 1,000 crowd-pleasing and award-winning recipes presented in an easy, step-by-step format to ensure success for anyone-even beginners.

More than just a comprehensive cookbook, "The Blue Ribbon Country Cookbook" contains easy-to-follow techniques and detailed explanations that ensure success. Chapters include every type of food, from soups and stews to pies and tarts,
Published October 23rd 2007 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Blue Ribbon Country Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Blue Ribbon Country Cookbook

Jeff
I bought this book in 2001 at the Minnesota State Fair and Ms. Roupe signed it. It has been a constant companion in my kitchen ever since. Today I am consulting it again to bake a fresh peach pie. This book has a comprehensive collection of good recipes that work and turn out consistently delicious results. I highly recommend it whenever I'm asked for a cook book.
Glenda
American home cooking with detailed descriptions of preparation procedures -- you will be a successful cook if you follow Diane's recipes. Personal favorite: Top the Pumpkin Bars, pg. 592, with the Creamy Cinnamon Frosting, pg. 578.
Marie Ortiz
Marie Ortiz marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Feb 01, 2013
Mary
Mary added it
Jul 22, 2012
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2011
Kamran
Kamran added it
Sep 21, 2010
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2009
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2009
Blue Ribbon Country Canning: Traditional and New Favorites The Blue Ribbon Country Cookbook The Blue Ribbon Country Cookbook