Blank-133x176
Human Resource Managem...

Gary Dessler

Human Resource Management -Text Only (Custom Package)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  290 ratings  ·  28 reviews
This package contains the following components: 013608995X / 9780136089957 Human Resource Management 0136106056 / 9780136106050 MyManagementLab with Pearson eText Student Access Code Card for Human Resource Management
Published January 28th 2005 by Pearson Custom Publishing (first published July 29th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Human Resource Management -Text Only, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Human Resource Management -Text Only

Muna
"Every one fall under the umbrella of H R" i like this statment .
Azka
introduction to human resource management
بثينة العيسى

I think the book fits more as a manual. It is full with steps and tips. Yet, linking the HR concepts to their underlying theories and models in other scientific field was not very satisfying to me.
As far as textbooks go, this one was well laid out with a lot of good information. There are a lot of forms, examples, processes, etc. that will be very useful for my specific situation so this is actually a textbook that I will be keeping and making use of in the future.
Mrwan Awad
My top HR Management reference ...
Very practical ... and academic at the same time

Focus on the cases ... the best ever

Topics are awesome ... and very updated

I recommend this for HR managers ...
Ahmed Abdelrahem
Wonderful book especially for new HRM field clerks. Carefully arranged and written in easy language. I can say it'a a must-read for everybody interested in the HR field.
Sara Mahmoud
I studied it while I was in collage. If you really want to have the Human Resources as your career, this book is a good start to you!
Jaspal
the latest edition is perfect..
Kamroon Nahar
read this book
Armaghan
Apr 13, 2014 Armaghan rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Armaghan by: armaghan
Al-Haitham Al-Sanie
I like this book and to me it's a very good reference to reach an information
Eny Rebel
Simple and kinda good book for introductory level readers. Cases in the end of the chapters and Asian perspective was useful.But whole book was not very satisfying to me.
~~ I got the highest score score on HR final exam in a very bad condition, lalala ;) ~
Bushra
The Book good, but i don't recommend it for introductory level readers. It is not well organized.
Medoalnagaryahoo.com
i do not know it will be like my expectation?????????
Dipta Dharmesti
Buku MSDM. Hampir tamat baca ini (versi Inggris lho!).
Ayat Mahmoud
My text book for the Diploma
Muhammad Waqas
It is Good book for reading
Rakesh
human resource management
Sangar Khald
its a good book to read .
Md Rajan
Apr 12, 2013 Md Rajan marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-now
he is very famous for us
L N
May 24, 2011 L N is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Really good
Tauqeer
Oct 06, 2010 Tauqeer is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Good Book
Yasir Irfat
Yasir Irfat marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
  • Research Methods for Business: A Skill Building Approach
  • The Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon
  • The McKinsey Mind: Understanding and Implementing the Problem-Solving Tools and Management Techniques of the World's Top Secret Consulting
  • The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Dimensional Modeling
  • A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament & Other Early Christian Literature
  • The Book of Concord: The Confessions of the Evangelical Lutheran Church
  • Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques (Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
  • Perspectives on the World Christian Movement: Reader
  • Dogbert's Top Secret Management Handbook
  • Financial Management: Theory and Practice
  • HR from the Outside In: Six Competencies for the Future of Human Resources
  • Information Technology Project Management
  • Project Management: A Systems Approach To Planning, Scheduling, And Controlling
  • No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoners Guide to Time Productivity and Sanity
  • Management Challenges for the 21st Century
  • Strategy Maps: Converting Intangible Assets into Tangible Outcomes
  • Beautiful Things Happen When A Woman Trusts God
  • Two Nations: Black and White, Separate, Hostile, Unequal
A Framework for Human Resource Management Human Resources Management In Canada Management of Human Resources, Third Canadian Edition, In-Class Edition, with MyHRLab Dessler, Managing Now Fundamentals of Human Resource Management