Tuhannen planeetan valtakunta (Avaruusagentti Valerianin seikkailuja, #2)
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating

Tuhannen planeetan valtakunta (Valérian #2)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  122 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Erään kaukaisen galaksin suuressa aurinkokunnassa on suuremmoinen Syrte, Tuhannan planeetan valtakunnan keskus. Syrtellä ei ole koskaan keksitty aikamatkustamisen taitoa ja vasta nyt Maa on ensimmäistä kertaa ottamassa yhteyttä. Kehitys on kuitenkin Syrtellä pysähtynyt ja ennen niin loistelias pääkaupunki on rappeutumassa, sillä tiede on korvattu uskonnolla, jonka salaperä...more
Paperback, 44 pages
Published 1994 by Kustannus Oy Jalava (first published January 1971)
more details... edit details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about Tuhannen planeetan valtakunta, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tuhannen planeetan valtakunta

This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Add this book to your favorite list »

Community Reviews

(showing 1-30 of 177)
filter  |  sort: default (?)  |  rating details
Elijah Kinch Spector
First of all, everyone can stop giving their fiction titles that they think will appeal to me, because someone already released a comic called The Empire of a Thousand Planets and it doesn't get much better than that. For me.

Now, truth be told, I just read The Empire of a Thousand Planets, but I don't remember it well enough to get real in-depth here. This is because I read it in a night, really in about an hour, while my fiancée played Quantum Conundrum . I was still plugging away at Defeat wh...more
The_Mad_Swede
This is my second encounter with Pierre Christin and Jean-Claude Mézières' two time-space agents from Galaxity, capital of the Terran Empire in the 28th century, and the album is also the second album in the series about Valerian and Laureline (here published by excellent UK euro-comics publisher Cinebook).

Whereas the first album set up the time travelling parameters of this fictional universe, this second outing instead delves into outer space, as our heroes travel to the Empire of a Thousand P...more
Markku Kesti
Avaruusagentti Valerianin ja Laurelinen seikkailut ympäri galakseja ja aikaa ovat humaaneja, ihmisarvoa ja kaikenlaista tasa-arvoa puolustava, visuaalisesti tyrmäävä taribakokonaisuus. Lisäksi sarja sisältää poikkeuksellusen hienoja tarinan kuljetuksia, kuvakulmia ja kaikkea tätä jo puolen vuosisadan ajalta. Lähes kaikki hyvät sf leffat ovat benchmarkanneetValerianin. Ehkä olisi sinunkin jo aika?
Tom Loock
Hat mir beim ersten Mal lesen besser gefallen, aber wenn man sieht, daß es vor über 40 Jahren entstanden ist, hat es den vierten Stern doch verdient. Im Vergleich zu heutigen SF-Comics ist die Story natürlich recht simpel.
Frans Karlsson
The heroes travel to a distant area of space to discover if there is a threat against earth and find themselves swept up in a battle against the evil masked men.
Chris Smith
Excellent, as always. This is some real quality high adventure-Space Opera stuff. The most intriguing thing about Valerian and Laureline to me is the blatant similarities to Star Wars. Especially in this volume... some of the panels are identical to scenes... curious... very curious. Overall though, this was my favorite volume that I've read. The art is top notch, and the story (though wacky) is great.
Rita
To my great surprise this series is being re-released in English! Buying them and re-reading them as they are coming along. They are as awesome as ever! :-)
Petitemarilou
C'est le livre qui m'a donné le goût de la science fiction quand j'étais petite.
Leonardo Etcheto
Great empire in decline book. Agaom very old school but fun read.
Timo
Mar 05, 2010 Timo rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: comics
Golden times of Valerian.
Liviu
Liviu marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Elias
Elias marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
James Smith
James Smith marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Be the first to start one »
The City Of Shifting Waters (Valérian, #1) L'Ambassadeur des ombres (Valérian, #6) Bienvenue sur Alflolol (Valérian, #4) Le Pays sans étoile (Valérian, #3) The Town That Didn't Exist

Share This Book