Varney's Midwifery

Varney's Midwifery

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Encompassing the entire scope of the practice of midwifery, this new edition has been extensively revised and updated to reflect the full scope of current midwifery practice.
Hardcover, Fourth Edition, 1386 pages
Published May 29th 2003 by Jones & Bartlett Publishers (first published January 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Varney's Midwifery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Varney's Midwifery

Jordan
Well, I wanted to add some more books to my list, but all I've been reading lately are midwifery books. :P This one isn't my favorite, but it's definitely the most important for the NARM exam.
E
Well, I didn't read this thing from cover to cover, but since it is a text-book I have used extensively, I believe it counts! I like using Varney to study medical numbers such as Vital Signs information, normal procedure and so on - but for a midwife in training, I didn't get much of the 'hands off' approach of midwifery from Helen. But hey, 4 stars for the facts of normal procedure studies! :)
Pearl
This is the only textbook I've ever read cover to cover, and it's brilliant! Does not read like a textbook but a way of life (pun intended). I was also fortunate enough to get mine signed, with the words "With all best wishes as you become an awesome midwife!" I heart you, Ms. Varney
Hannah
This text sorely needs to be updated...I hear they're working on it.
Nuur Shaazwal
Nuur Shaazwal marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Mae
Mae marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Hmumah
Hmumah marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Dilek Ozen
Dilek Ozen marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Aerica
Aerica is currently reading it
Jun 27, 2014
Liss Good
Liss Good marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Elizabeth Hills
Elizabeth Hills marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Celeste
Celeste marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Carrissa White
Carrissa White marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Jasmine
Jasmine marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Kelly Fitzgerald
Kelly Fitzgerald marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Anki Kesumadewi
Anki Kesumadewi marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Jamie Driggers
Jamie Driggers is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Varney's Pocket Midwife Nurse Midwifery 2e Varney's Study Guide For Midwifery Varney's Midwifery + Varney's Pocket Notebook Midwifery (Package)