Start by marking “Dark Man (Blood Slaves, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dark Man (Blood Slaves, #3)

Dark Man (Blood Slaves #3)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Dark Man KyAnn Waters Book 3 in the Blood Slaves series

Vance is determined to discover the secrets hidden in The Catacombs, an exclusive all-male fetish club. Someone there was the last person to see his ex-lover alive and he intends to seek revenge for the brutal murder. Once in, he meets Tac, the owner of the club. He's secretive and hot as hell. The BDSM sex is unlike a...more
ebook
Published March 24th 2010 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Dark Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Man

Betryal
In all 3 books of this series this one the most did it for me and rocked my world in erotic vampire fiction and I'll tell you why.

Sometimes I will get distracted and skim or skip over a sex scenes, especially when they're in abundance or they tend to suffocate a potentially great story, but this series kept me riveted to each word and detail written.

I read about lust, pain, extreme pleasure and yeah, love. Makes you want to be mastered by the master. The book along with the series in and of it...more
Lakeisha
So im in my Happy Place right now...finished all the series Yay!!!!
^_^ THIS WAS THE BEST BOOK!!!!...will be checking out a lot more of Kyann Waters

the only short point- the book was too short
Mammarella
Sorry, I didn't feel ANY connection between Theron and Vance. None at all, no matter how much the author was trying to convince me that they were madly in love.
In the end I felt worse for Falcon and Greyton than Vance. Theron... let me put it mildly - I started to dislike the guy.
Brenda (b)
Oh my goodness, Sidney said this book was incredible. I never doubted him, I just have to add my agreement to his assessment. It was so enjoyable watching Theron come to terms with his emotions and I loved the way Vance stood his ground.
Kimberly

My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/revie...

Vance Autry is determined to ferret out who killed his friend Seth. He knows that someone in the exclusive all-male fetish club The Catacombs was the last person to see Seth. To get information, Vance moves in close to Tac, the owner of The Catacombs. What Vance doesn’t count on is the rush of desire he feels for Tac, or what exists behind the world of The Catacombs.

Theron, the Master Vampire known in...more
Sophia
This story arc of Theron began in the first book and wove its way on through until in this book it became the main thread. I have been eagerly awaiting Theron's story since he intrigued me in the first book. And thankfully, I was not to be disappointed by too high an expectation.

Theron is one of the original seven vampires to survive a vampire plague that wiped out all the others of his kind centuries ago. Since then, he has distanced himself from anything smacking of weakness and that includes...more
Maarja
Sep 07, 2014 Maarja marked it as to-read
got this as a gift from one of the M/M romance group challenges :)
Katherine O'Grady
I think these are my crack books. I suspend my disbelief and judgement and simply read.
Enjoyed this entry in the series. These are escapist, hot, m/m, vamp erotic fiction. Recommended.

(I bought this one from Kobo.)
Courtney
Just finished this one & of the three, it's my fave. I love how Vance shakes Theron/Tac up in ways no one else ever has & shows him that he can let go w/out giving up control. Plus the sex is UBER steamy!!
Patty
I enjoyed this series very much. All three books were very hot.
KyAnn Waters
Apr 01, 2010 KyAnn Waters rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
My book so of course I loved it.
Deryncarm1970
Jeri
Jeri added it
Aug 06, 2014
Curtis
Curtis marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Carin
Carin marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Sanet
Sanet marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Jody
Jody marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
315 added it
Apr 16, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Rapture (Blood Eclipse, #2)
  • Diamond in the Shade 1
  • Healing Heart (Tales of Amaranth, #2)
  • Bound by Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #7)
  • Masked Submission
  • Haunted by Your Soul (Triquetra, #2)
  • Blood Resurrection (My Vampire and I, #4)
  • With a Kiss
  • A Pint Light (Vampires & Mages & Weres, Oh My!, #1)
  • Vamp Camp (Vamp Camp, #1)
  • Enduring Instincts (Instincts, #2)
  • Other Side of Night: Bastian & Riley (Other Side of Night, #1)
  • Secrets and Lies (Daywalkers, #1)
  • Anarchy in Blood (Dracul's Revenge, #2)
  • In the dark
  • A Different Breed
Ice Man (Blood Slaves, #1) Weekend Boyfriend Hard Ride Home Campus Cravings: Higher Learning MM Boxed Set Striker