Start by marking “Dark Man (Blood Slaves, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dark Man (Blood Slaves, #3)

Dark Man (Blood Slaves #3)

3.84  ·  Rating Details  ·  74 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Dark Man KyAnn Waters Book 3 in the Blood Slaves series

Vance is determined to discover the secrets hidden in The Catacombs, an exclusive all-male fetish club. Someone there was the last person to see his ex-lover alive and he intends to seek revenge for the brutal murder. Once in, he meets Tac, the owner of the club. He's secretive and hot as hell. The BDSM sex is unlike a
ebook
Published March 24th 2010 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Dark Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Man

Betryal
Mar 31, 2010 Betryal rated it it was amazing
In all 3 books of this series this one the most did it for me and rocked my world in erotic vampire fiction and I'll tell you why.

Sometimes I will get distracted and skim or skip over a sex scenes, especially when they're in abundance or they tend to suffocate a potentially great story, but this series kept me riveted to each word and detail written.

I read about lust, pain, extreme pleasure and yeah, love. Makes you want to be mastered by the master. The book along with the series in and of it
Lakeisha
So im in my Happy Place right now...finished all the series Yay!!!!
^_^ THIS WAS THE BEST BOOK!!!!...will be checking out a lot more of Kyann Waters

the only short point- the book was too short
M'rella
Sorry, I didn't feel ANY connection between Theron and Vance. None at all, no matter how much the author was trying to convince me that they were madly in love.
In the end I felt worse for Falcon and Greyton than Vance. Theron... let me put it mildly - I started to dislike the guy.
Maarja
I got this book as a gift from one of the M/M romance group challenges, so first, I'd like to thank the author for it.

I generally love vampire stories and have read quite a lot of them. It's nice that this author managed to create vampires that are a bit different from others I've read about. I have to say the blood-slave part wasn't completely understandable to me (how are they chosen, how much freedom they have, how are some of them tied to one specific vampire, but most of them to the whole g
Brenda (b)
Apr 13, 2010 Brenda (b) rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, Sidney said this book was incredible. I never doubted him, I just have to add my agreement to his assessment. It was so enjoyable watching Theron come to terms with his emotions and I loved the way Vance stood his ground.
Kimberly

My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/revie...

Vance Autry is determined to ferret out who killed his friend Seth. He knows that someone in the exclusive all-male fetish club The Catacombs was the last person to see Seth. To get information, Vance moves in close to Tac, the owner of The Catacombs. What Vance doesn’t count on is the rush of desire he feels for Tac, or what exists behind the world of The Catacombs.

Theron, the Master Vampire known in
Sophia
Oct 29, 2012 Sophia rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr-uf
This story arc of Theron began in the first book and wove its way on through until in this book it became the main thread. I have been eagerly awaiting Theron's story since he intrigued me in the first book. And thankfully, I was not to be disappointed by too high an expectation.

Theron is one of the original seven vampires to survive a vampire plague that wiped out all the others of his kind centuries ago. Since then, he has distanced himself from anything smacking of weakness and that includes
Katherine O'Grady
Aug 19, 2013 Katherine O'Grady rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
I think these are my crack books. I suspend my disbelief and judgement and simply read.
Enjoyed this entry in the series. These are escapist, hot, m/m, vamp erotic fiction. Recommended.

(I bought this one from Kobo.)
Courtney
May 13, 2010 Courtney rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m_read
Just finished this one & of the three, it's my fave. I love how Vance shakes Theron/Tac up in ways no one else ever has & shows him that he can let go w/out giving up control. Plus the sex is UBER steamy!!
Patty
Jun 11, 2012 Patty rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this series very much. All three books were very hot.
KyAnn Waters
Apr 01, 2010 KyAnn Waters rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
My book so of course I loved it.
Terry Sasada
Terry Sasada rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Sev Luv
Sev Luv rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Flaming
Flaming rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2016
Stephanie Moore
Stephanie Moore rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
Dem
Dem marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Lillian168
Lillian168 marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Nour
Nour rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
just
just rated it it was ok
Apr 23, 2015
Debra Edson
Debra Edson rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2015
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
April
April marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Flora
Flora rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2015
Miranda Mcintosh
Miranda Mcintosh marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
LuAnn
LuAnn rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Kristina Pope
Kristina Pope rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Blood Slaves (3 books)
  • Ice Man (Blood Slaves, #1)
  • Iron Man (Blood Slaves, #2)