Start by marking “Come to Me (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1608)” as Want to Read:
Come to Me  (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1608)

Come to Me (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1608)

Of all the P.I. offices in all the world...Why did Lizzie Porter have to waltz into his? Wary loner Sam Travers always had a soft spot for Lizzie--and now she's grown up, with the curves to prove it. But to move on his old partner's daughter would be oh-so-wrong....

Except that Lizzie won't take no for an answer. She's discovered that she might have a half sister. And she's
Published April 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Come to Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come to Me

Saly
I really enjoyed this book mainly because I loved the heroine Lizzie, she was so refreshingly honest & had this tendency to blurt out whatever she was feeling. She had a huge crush on her cop father's former partner & when she meets him again eight years later, the first question she asks is, why didn't he attend the funeral.

The hero was a cop but now runs a PI business, a shooting made him change his career path & got him a divorce from a rather shallow wife. I honestly loved how Li
Paige
Jul 16, 2010 Paige rated it really liked it
Growing up, Lizzie Porter always had a crush on her father's police partner, Sam Travers. With an 8 year age difference, she never truly thought it would go anywhere. Now, 24 and 4 months after the death of her father, she goes to sam, now a P.I, for help in locating her possible half-sister. As their attraction almost reaches it's peak a gunfire puts Lizzie's life on the line. When he moves in to protect her, she doesn't realize she needs more protection for her heart than she does for her ...more
Sigrun
Jan 09, 2013 Sigrun rated it really liked it
I wasn't quite sure I'd enjoy this story; it got off to a very slow start. However, some of the situations in this book were totally unusual--from my point of view, at least. The heroine is a young woman who paints rooms. When she was young she loved painting fairy scenes, but realized that her art was not unique enough to give her the career she wanted. Instead, she paints rooms in colors like cinnamon taupe and other strangely-named colors which are named "pink" by her male clients, who really ...more
Rosie
Jan 25, 2014 Rosie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first Intrigue i read and it won't be the last, hopefully!
A likeable book right from the start with a loveable heroine and a great ending that you won't see coming that ties up all that happened.
Finishing with a lovely moment between our lovers after many obstacles giving you a fuzzy sorta feeling inside.
A great read!
Romantic but not of the fluffy variety from start to end with a thrill of a finale! :)
Jo Gilliver
Aug 12, 2011 Jo Gilliver rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, and the heroine in particular stayed with me long after I'd finished it. It was so great to read about a heroine who has had some sad and traumatic things happen to her in the past, but who isn't completely overwhelmed by them. She's strong and quirky, and she knows what she wants. The suspense level wasn't the highest I've ever read, but generally it was a really enjoyable read.
Darcy
May 18, 2010 Darcy rated it it was ok
I am not a big fan of the Harlequin books, but I do like this author. This one was predictable, the characters mildly interesting. I didn't know what to think of Lizzie, sometimes I liked her but sometimes I wished she would stop her verbal diarrhea.
Jane
May 29, 2011 Jane rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4
Sometimes you need to read about a man who can take care of a woman who isn't perfect but at least he is human. Now is one of those times for me and I thoroughly enjoyed the read.
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2010
Laura rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2010
Leslie
Leslie rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2012
Pamela(AllHoney)
Pamela(AllHoney) rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2015
Maricel
Maricel rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2016
Jessie Patterson
Jessie Patterson rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2013
Lynda Kaye Frazier
Lynda Kaye Frazier rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2013
Thelma
Thelma rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2013
Kayla
Kayla rated it did not like it
Dec 29, 2010
Lucy Felthouse
Lucy Felthouse rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2011
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2014
Lucy
Lucy rated it it was ok
Feb 16, 2016
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2013
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2013
Stacy
Stacy rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2014
Cyndy Moore
Cyndy Moore rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2013
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2011
Viviana Izzo
Viviana Izzo rated it really liked it
May 16, 2012
Lia
Lia rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2013
Laylatusakeena
Laylatusakeena rated it it was ok
May 26, 2013
Becky
Becky rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2012
Karagan
Karagan rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2010
Samantha
Samantha rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2015