Unspoken Desires (Tri-Omega Mates, #5)

Unspoken Desires (Tri-Omega Mates #5)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  710 ratings  ·  19 reviews
[Menage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, werewolves]

Daniel James, required by his alpha to attend a wolf council meeting at Vourdala Island, never expects to run into his mate, Brom McGregor. Several years ago, Brom kicked him out of their pack, saying he would never mate him, that he didn't love Daniel. Running into Brom is almos...more
Published March 1st 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Unspoken Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unspoken Desires

With Caution by J.L. LangleyChange of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
76th out of 652 books — 927 voters
911 by Chris OwenMore by Sloan ParkerDark Horse by Kate SherwoodThe Strongest Shape by Tessa CárdenasGemini by Chris Owen
Best Gay Polyamorous Romance
47th out of 299 books — 512 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
Like the previous four volumes in this series, I loved Unspoken Desires. These wolf shifters with their mating bonds that make them suffer before they can finally sort themselves out just get to me - in a good way!

Brom, Daniel and Jaryn are no different. Brom loves Daniel and Jaryn too much to endanger them and so he does everything, even marry a woman, to keep them safe from his alpha father. Daniel thinks Brom rejected him and lives in misery, not knowig why Brom sent him away and unaware of t...more
Betryal
I've read so darn many of Stormy's books now that I'm running out of what to say on them. One thing I do know is that I never get bored of her Tri-Omega series. Every one I read seems new and fresh and not that same run of the mill type of story that's repeats it's self over and over and the song remains the same.

Good one, Stormy!
Christy Duke
One of the first things immediately noticeable about this fifth book in the Tri-Omega Mates series, is the length of the story. It is, by far, the longest yet, although I cheated and looked and the next two books are even longer. I liked that because I really think the story was more developed due to the overall number of pages.

My heart really hurt for Daniel in the beginning. How horrible to feel as if your mate didn't want you, would never claim you, and had never loved you. I was irritated wi...more
Lily
3.5 stars out of 5

This latest book in the Tri-Omega Mates series is fast paced and entertaining. The writing is solid, the characters appealing and overall I found it an easy read with a very nice HEA ending for Brom and his mates.

My complete review is posted at Rainbow Reviews.
Tam
All of the wolf packs are going for some kind of confab and this includes Daniel from book 1. They get to the island retreat (book 3) and he sees his mate who rejected him 5 years ago and forced him to leave his pack. His mate Brom is now married with a two small kids. He approaches Daniel and there is the same “I told you to leave to save your ass and kept why a secret” thing going on but the truth comes out a bit sooner. There is also 19 year old Jaryn whom Brom recognized as their third mate...more
Lang
5 stars. Yet another great story in this series.
This one is filled with twists and turns of the plot, there are a lot of details that are gradually unveiled as the story goes. The seemingly simple at first problem in the original relationship between Daniel and Brom is actually something very complex, messed up and dangerous not only for them but also for those close to them, their dear ones.

I like how this book is full of action. Fighting circumstances and life threating obstacles is what show...more
Karen K
ReviewerLarissa
Despite my review, I did like this book and found it an entertaining read. I was just slightly put of by the many mistakes (I read the 3 books in a row) something that I'm not quite used to by this author.

While I like a number of Stormy Glenn's books, the Tri Omega series seems to be riddles with more plot mistakes than an average cheese grater. The series has a lot of potential (with very likable characters and an interesting angle on mates) but it almost seems as if the series was hastened. T...more
Lilladii
just ☆☆☆
Miranda
Mini Review: Ms. Glenn is consistent with her character development, almost too much so. Her formula showing through. This series is still a feel good read for me, and will remain in my library but the frequency of the pleasure re-reading will be dramatically less than my favored novels.

Visit me at Sweet Vernal Zephyr for my LONG review and some other goodies.
adrienne
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn
lynn hagen
scarlet hyacinth
joyee flynn
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

Melanie~~
I liked this about as well as the previous 4 but what really bumped it up for me was that 1) all the Tri-omega's abilities were finally stated/explained and 2) fairly spoilery spoiler (view spoiler). That second one really made this a better read for me. Otherwise, it was much of the same with an extra does or five of family drama and homophobia.
Stephanie
Penny
A pleasant read, not terribly memorable. 2.75 stars
Manda
shouldn't werewolf babies be called "pups" and not "cubs"?
Melanie
Aww they got fixed!
I'm loving this series.
Janelle
I have to say this series just gets better.
Ale Rivero
Stormy qué ganas de hacerme sufrir...
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Angela W.
Angela W. marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Sharee
Sharee added it
Sep 14, 2014
Aya Garcia
Aya Garcia marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
  • Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates, #4)
  • Bald Eagle (Zeus's Pack, #7)
  • My Little Kitty (Purrfect Mates, #2)
  • Blood Trinity (Neo's Realm, #2)
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed, #4)
  • Bound To Please
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

After 25 years of bankrupting the family with my reading obsession, I decided to try my hand at writing my own novels. It still amazes me to this day that people are actually interested in the stuff that comes out...more
More about Stormy Glenn...
Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack, #1) Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2) The Cat’s Meow  (Assassin's Pride, #1) Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack, #2) Heart Song (True Blood Mate, #1)