The Abundance Book

The Abundance Book

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  129 ratings  ·  13 reviews
This classic book introduces readers to a 40-day prosperity plan which points out to readers what "money" really is and teaches a six-step program which shows them how to free their minds from limiting beliefs.
Published July 1st 1996 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about The Abundance Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Abundance Book

Lee
A treasured friend recommended this book to me. If you are G-word averse but spiritual in nature this book provides a serious challenge. The challenge being it has a wonderful meditation series over a 40 day period where the central focus is on living from abundance however the prevalance of the G-word distracted me fromt he beging but it was soon rectified by my replacing it with the words "Good" or "Chocolate." I know blasphemous but helpful. the nuggets of wisdom and the brilliance of the med...more
Andrea
Loved it! It is so simple that I almost guarantee that most people will brush it off as silly.....but it really works!
Tomi L.  Wiley
Nov 19, 2012 Tomi L. Wiley marked it as to-read
Shelves: shelved
The writing exercises are changing my life........
Zemirah
I've read this little book three times and completed the program once. It is a wonderful way to get your thoughts centered on abundance.
Laurie
This book has a specific 40 day process to help bring more abundance into your life. Especially during these economic times, this book is a wonderful reminder that we all have access to our inner core and from that place can draw abundance into our lives. It is not just about money, but about any kind of abundance.

During the 40 day process--I got a $10.00 an hour raise, my son got a free ride to graduate school for five years, my husband got a promotion, and we got several unexpected checks in t...more
Trina
This book is a 40 day prosperity plan and if you take the time to actually follow the guidelines of the book, practice the daily meditations and honestly journal you will find out a lot about yourself and your beliefs in God as the divine source.
Belizean Babygirl
The 40 day prosperity plan is the truth.
Janis
Life changing if you allow it.
Eddie
I read this book many times; it was one of the most popular Law of Attraction books that I was first introduced to when I was about 20. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in using the Law of Attraction to attract money. The reason I enjoyed The Abundance Book is that its spiritual truths resonated with my own personal beliefs about prosperity, and I noted how the author stressed the importance of actually doing daily exercises instead of just reading the book. I have learned th...more
Michael
short and wonderful book!everyone should read it
zen
mainly stated how to manifest abundance in one's life thru focusing on the Source (the Cause) instead of the outcome (the Effect) as the supplier and not what needs to be supplied. Universal Law. i read pages often to reaffirm my thought processes...
Cj Sime
Very God oriented.

I enjoyed the concise simplicity of the suggestions offered. This book is a great primer or in between book to contribute to the mind set necessary for prosperity.
Terrie
good ideas - would be interested to try the 40 day plan - language very traditional god/male which I don't care for (so I insert my preferred language)
Daniel W
Daniel W marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Friday Nsikan
Friday Nsikan marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Adriana Martin
Adriana Martin marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Seymone
Seymone marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Clark Mumaw
Clark Mumaw marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Susan Farnum
Susan Farnum marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Superbeings Angels Within Us: A Spiritual Guide to the Twenty-Two Angels That Govern Our Everyday Lives 40 Day Prosperity Plan The Alchemist's Handbook Nothing Is Too Good to Be True