Start by marking “The Abundance Book” as Want to Read:
The Abundance Book

The Abundance Book

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  137 ratings  ·  14 reviews
This classic book introduces readers to a 40-day prosperity plan which points out to readers what "money" really is and teaches a six-step program which shows them how to free their minds from limiting beliefs.
Published July 1st 1996 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about The Abundance Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Abundance Book

Lee
A treasured friend recommended this book to me. If you are G-word averse but spiritual in nature this book provides a serious challenge. The challenge being it has a wonderful meditation series over a 40 day period where the central focus is on living from abundance however the prevalance of the G-word distracted me fromt he beging but it was soon rectified by my replacing it with the words "Good" or "Chocolate." I know blasphemous but helpful. the nuggets of wisdom and the brilliance of the med ...more
Andrea
Loved it! It is so simple that I almost guarantee that most people will brush it off as silly.....but it really works!
Tomi L.  Wiley
Nov 19, 2012 Tomi L. Wiley marked it as to-read
Shelves: shelved
The writing exercises are changing my life........
Zemirah
I've read this little book three times and completed the program once. It is a wonderful way to get your thoughts centered on abundance.
Laurie
This book has a specific 40 day process to help bring more abundance into your life. Especially during these economic times, this book is a wonderful reminder that we all have access to our inner core and from that place can draw abundance into our lives. It is not just about money, but about any kind of abundance.

During the 40 day process--I got a $10.00 an hour raise, my son got a free ride to graduate school for five years, my husband got a promotion, and we got several unexpected checks in t
Trina
This book is a 40 day prosperity plan and if you take the time to actually follow the guidelines of the book, practice the daily meditations and honestly journal you will find out a lot about yourself and your beliefs in God as the divine source.
Belizean Babygirl
The 40 day prosperity plan is the truth.
Janis
Life changing if you allow it.
Eddie
I read this book many times; it was one of the most popular Law of Attraction books that I was first introduced to when I was about 20. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in using the Law of Attraction to attract money. The reason I enjoyed The Abundance Book is that its spiritual truths resonated with my own personal beliefs about prosperity, and I noted how the author stressed the importance of actually doing daily exercises instead of just reading the book. I have learned th ...more
MVV
A booklet that espouses the classic "New Thought" prosperity message.
Michael
short and wonderful book!everyone should read it
zen
mainly stated how to manifest abundance in one's life thru focusing on the Source (the Cause) instead of the outcome (the Effect) as the supplier and not what needs to be supplied. Universal Law. i read pages often to reaffirm my thought processes...
Cj Sime
Very God oriented.

I enjoyed the concise simplicity of the suggestions offered. This book is a great primer or in between book to contribute to the mind set necessary for prosperity.
Terrie
good ideas - would be interested to try the 40 day plan - language very traditional god/male which I don't care for (so I insert my preferred language)
Oscar Moscat
Oscar Moscat marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Julia Legian
Julia Legian marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Kinsey
Kinsey marked it as to-read
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Jean Hamer
Jean Hamer marked it as to-read
Mary Mcdonald
Mary Mcdonald marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Everard Smith
Everard Smith marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Infinite Self: 33 Steps to Reclaiming Your Inner Power
  • Busting Loose from the Money Game: Mind-Blowing Strategies for Changing the Rules of a Game You Can't Win
  • The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity
  • Inside-Out Simplicity
  • Marathon: You Can Do It!
  • Anyway: The Paradoxical Commandments: Finding Personal Meaning in a Crazy World
  • Drop The Rock: Removing Character Defects - Steps Six and Seven
  • Minimalism: Essential Essays
  • When Everything Changes, Change Everything: In a Time of Turmoil, A Pathway to Peace
  • Creating Money: Keys to Abundance
  • Secrets of True Happiness
  • The Infinite Way
  • The Edgar Cayce Remedies
  • Debt-Free Forever: Take Control of Your Money and Your Life
  • True Balance: A Commonsense Guide for Renewing Your Spirit
  • The Gospel Of Luke (New Daily Study Bible)
  • Money and the Meaning of Life
  • Transitions: Prayers and Declarations for a Changing Life
Superbeings Angels Within Us: A Spiritual Guide to the Twenty-Two Angels That Govern Our Everyday Lives The Alchemist's Handbook 40 Day Prosperity Plan The Jesus Code