Start by marking “The Abundance Book” as Want to Read:
The Abundance Book
Preview

The Abundance Book

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  176 ratings  ·  13 reviews
This classic book introduces readers to a 40-day prosperity plan which points out to readers what "money" really is and teaches a six-step program which shows them how to free their minds from limiting beliefs.
Published July 1st 1996 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about The Abundance Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Abundance Book

Lee
A treasured friend recommended this book to me. If you are G-word averse but spiritual in nature this book provides a serious challenge. The challenge being it has a wonderful meditation series over a 40 day period where the central focus is on living from abundance however the prevalance of the G-word distracted me fromt he beging but it was soon rectified by my replacing it with the words "Good" or "Chocolate." I know blasphemous but helpful. the nuggets of wisdom and the brilliance of the med ...more
Andrea
Loved it! It is so simple that I almost guarantee that most people will brush it off as silly.....but it really works!
Tomi L.  Wiley
Nov 19, 2012 Tomi L. Wiley marked it as to-read
Shelves: shelved
The writing exercises are changing my life........
Laurie
This book has a specific 40 day process to help bring more abundance into your life. Especially during these economic times, this book is a wonderful reminder that we all have access to our inner core and from that place can draw abundance into our lives. It is not just about money, but about any kind of abundance.

During the 40 day process--I got a $10.00 an hour raise, my son got a free ride to graduate school for five years, my husband got a promotion, and we got several unexpected checks in t
Trina
This book is a 40 day prosperity plan and if you take the time to actually follow the guidelines of the book, practice the daily meditations and honestly journal you will find out a lot about yourself and your beliefs in God as the divine source.
Zemirah
I've read this little book three times and completed the program once. It is a wonderful way to get your thoughts centered on abundance.
Belizean Babygirl
The 40 day prosperity plan is the truth.
Janis
Life changing if you allow it.
MVV
A booklet that espouses the classic "New Thought" prosperity message.
Michael
short and wonderful book!everyone should read it
zen
mainly stated how to manifest abundance in one's life thru focusing on the Source (the Cause) instead of the outcome (the Effect) as the supplier and not what needs to be supplied. Universal Law. i read pages often to reaffirm my thought processes...
Cj Sime
Very God oriented.

I enjoyed the concise simplicity of the suggestions offered. This book is a great primer or in between book to contribute to the mind set necessary for prosperity.
Terrie
good ideas - would be interested to try the 40 day plan - language very traditional god/male which I don't care for (so I insert my preferred language)
Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Britt
Britt marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Kenda Fields
Kenda Fields marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Kae Hale
Kae Hale marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Lei-Anna
Lei-Anna marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Melanie Petrasek
Melanie Petrasek is currently reading it
Mar 08, 2015
Aces Rodriguez
Aces Rodriguez is currently reading it
Mar 01, 2015
  • Busting Loose from the Money Game: Mind-Blowing Strategies for Changing the Rules of a Game You Can't Win
  • Infinite Self: 33 Steps to Reclaiming Your Inner Power
  • Inside-Out Simplicity
  • Open Your Mind to Prosperity
  • Anyway: The Paradoxical Commandments: Finding Personal Meaning in a Crazy World
  • Marathon: You Can Do It!
  • Drop The Rock: Removing Character Defects - Steps Six and Seven
  • When Everything Changes, Change Everything: In a Time of Turmoil, A Pathway to Peace
  • The Infinite Way
  • The Complete Master Cleanse: A Step-by-Step Guide to Maximizing the Benefits of The Lemonade Diet
  • Minimalism: Essential Essays
  • Creating Money: Keys to Abundance
  • Debt-Free Forever: Take Control of Your Money and Your Life
  • The Gospel Of Luke (New Daily Study Bible)
  • Transitions: Prayers and Declarations for a Changing Life
  • Cracking the Millionaire Code: Your Key to Enlightened Wealth
  • The OCD Workbook: Your Guide to Breaking Free from Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
  • Unlimited Wealth: The Theory and Practice of Economic Alchemy
Superbeings Angels Within Us: A Spiritual Guide to the Twenty-Two Angels That Govern Our Everyday Lives 40 Day Prosperity Plan The Alchemist's Handbook The Jesus Code

“Everything in the Universe is for us. Nothing is against us. Life is ever giving of Itself. We must receive, utilize and extend the gift. Success and prosperity are spiritual attributes belonging to all people, but not necessarily used by all people.” — Ernest Holmes in The Science of Mind” 0 likes