Start by marking “Armorica” as Want to Read:
Armorica

Armorica

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Fifty years ago, Armorica stood on the brink of destruction, held at the throat by daemons and their cohorts. An unlikely alliance of heros arose, sending the aggressors back to the hell from which they had come. Now, long after the Daemon War has ended, the signs return, hinting of an unforeseen darkness approaching on the horizon.
Boryn Mhinbron, a mischievous young stree
Published 2010 by White Clover

To ask other readers questions about Armorica, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Armorica

Keyea
I just finished this book and I absolutely loved it! I don't usually read fantasy fiction, but this book was special. I love the story and how complex all of the characters are and the way that the author develops each one throughout the book. It is fast paced and I can't put it down. Add this to your list!
Yash
Ann
I have to say, I really liked this book! It is fast-paced, (almost in the style of the Dan Brown) and I found it hard to put down. The book is action-packed, and one of the best fantasy books I have ever read. One feature I was very happy with was the symbols. Every character has a symbol assigned to them, and at the begining of the chapter, the symbols of every character present during the chapter is filled in. I found it very cool how the seperate stories of each character eventually wove toge ...more
Julia Cartwright
I may be a little biased, but I truly do enjoy this book!! Contrary to some reviews, I love the skipping around, it is so fun to watch how each separate part is carefully woven together!
Even though this usually isn't my genre, I would certainly recommend it.
Victoria
OMG!!!!! I loved this book so much!! It was amazing and hard to put down it just kept you going! I love how he set it up for him to right another one. He needs to hurry up and right the second one!! I recommend this book to anyone who likes a good story.
Ilona
We met Joseph Hughes, the author of Armorica. He’s book is easy to read and difficult to put down. A welcome addition to the bookshelf of any young at heart fantasy reader.
Had to stop just before page 100.. I didn't like how the focus of the book skipped around so much.
Jimmy
This book is a great book to read! I've read it twice!
Parth
It was amazing and full of action.I loved it!
ChelsieJo
ChelsieJo is currently reading it
Nov 14, 2014
Felisa
Felisa marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Teri Zuckerman
Teri Zuckerman marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Laura added it
Nov 24, 2013
Mary Slack
Mary Slack marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Jamie Parchesky
Jamie Parchesky marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2013
Richemond
Richemond marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Sai
Sai marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2013
Darren Yuan
Darren Yuan marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2012
Katelynn
Katelynn marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2012
Annie Lukefahr
Annie Lukefahr marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2011
Suzanna
Suzanna marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2011
Callie
Callie marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2011
Maeghan Bush
Maeghan Bush marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2011