3.22 of 5 stars 3.22  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  3 reviews
You're about to be an eyewitness to the top ten days in Ben Franklin's life, including:

A cunning escape from a cruel brother. A shrewd plan to save the colonies. A treacherous spy game in Paris. A shocking battle with a vengeful aristocrat. And a last-minute triumph that bound American together.
These days and five others shook Franklin's world - and yours.
Published June 2nd 2009 by Aladdin (first published September 2nd 2008)

Alison John
By David Colbert
nonfiction biography
150 pages

This book about Benjamin Franklin, is about 10 days in his, 30,761 days life that changed are world. A couple of the days tied together about him making electricity. If it weren't for him, making this and figuring out how to make electricity, then we might not be to were we are today. In this book, it just explains why/how Ben Franklin changed are world, or who knows where we would be today.

This book wasn't the best. I dont like nonfi...more
Susan
Colbert has another hite in his 10 Days series. In this book, he picks 10 days of Benjamin Franklin's life that set the tone for future endeavors of Ben and of the United States. The reader follows Ben from the time he runs away from an apprenticeship to strike out on his own to his death 3o,761 days later. Students will love this shortened biography and still learn about Ben Franklin and the start of our nation. I can't wait to see what Colbert's next subject will be.
Lord Jacob
This book was a semi interesting memoir, at times the story was nice, exiting, and very descriptive. but at other times the author made me think, "i would have added a word there", or "This day wasn't very interesting, maybe i should skip to a different day" but overall, it was a good book.
Lori
Lori added it
Jul 23, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
Rosa Maria
Rosa Maria marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2013
Nazad767gmail.com
Nazad767gmail.com marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
May 15, 2013
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Mrs. Bibb
Mrs. Bibb marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2013
Mbrooke
Mbrooke marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2012
Katie Kerns
Katie Kerns marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2012
Malia
Malia marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2012
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2012
The Magical Worlds of Harry Potter: A Treasury of Myths, Legends, and Fascinating Facts The Magical Worlds of Lord of the Rings: The Amazing Myths, Legends and Facts Behind the Masterpiece The Magical Worlds of Narnia The Hidden Myths in Harry Potter: Spellbinding Map and Book of Secrets Anne Frank