Let's Plan Our Funerals Together

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  6 reviews
ebook, 1, 8 pages
Published November 17th 2008 by Pangur Ban Party

P.H.
Well, there was a highlight in all this, and certainly was "the sick newspaper." The rest, well, it feels like the author is trying to be someone else. Clearly a laid-back fellow, though, and that's cool enough. I see no reason to get on some stump about how he should be writing serious or important literature, all capitalized and what not, because it's not like anybody forced me to spend my fifteen minutes there. And it was a good fifteen minutes of my life, and so be it.
Tyler
Many things these poems contain, like zombies and simple emotional wit, often make me cringe or at least weary with poems. However, this short collection startled me with its ability to turn those things into truly mind-thumping phrases and endings.
c.vance c.vance
i wanted to hate this but didn't---
it has a consistency of kitsch that becomes a bit tiresome; would recommend to anyone over 20 that they break up the poems, one a day, to read if they want to enjoy it.
Kristen Shaw
This is one of the first things I remember reading online after I started my blog. High levels of nostalgia. In/out.
Shaun Gannon
my dad beat us when we were little (at foosball not physically) is such an awesome title for a poem
Robb Todd
Feb 13, 2012 Robb Todd added it
Shelves: small-press
I especially liked "the sick newspaper."
Milkbox
Milkbox marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2013

added it
Mar 09, 2012
Shannon Peil
Shannon Peil marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2011
abcdefg
abcdefg marked it as to-read
May 25, 2010
Paul Siegell
Paul Siegell marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2010
Mike Young
Mike Young marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2010
William Akin
William Akin marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2010
Shane
Shane marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2010
D.J. Berndt
Mar 02, 2010 D.J. Berndt rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Sins of Omission Nouns of Assemblage Keep This Bag Away from Children 2