Start by marking “God, Get Me Out Of This One...! "An Addict's Prayer" A True Story About Addiction and One Man's Journey Back from Hell” as Want to Read:

2nd Edition, 292 pages
Published 2006 by Inkwell

Be the first to ask a question about God, Get Me Out Of This One...! "An Addict's Prayer" A True Story About Addiction and One Man's Journey Back from Hell

Sean Carter
Nov 14, 2014 Sean Carter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a great look into the mind of someone spiraling out of control in the grasp of Addiction. Based on a true story, the book shows that even in the darkest time, there is still help. How he came back to help others and have 3 average kids and one glorious kid is an inspiration. As a recovering addict myself, it shows how resilient the human spirit is.

(Note: I'm a little biased because the author is my father.)
John Carter, LISAC.
Dec 29, 2015 John Carter, LISAC. rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Absolutly!!
Recommended to John by: My very good friend
Wow! This is a great book, from start to finish I could not put it down! I love Biography's and this one was tragic but had an inspirational ending that really could apply to us all. I encourage all to read this one for it doesn't get any more real than this!!
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2012
Kevin Atchison
Kevin Atchison rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
Kasey Arey
Kasey Arey is currently reading it
May 21, 2013
Shashank R Agrawal
Shashank R Agrawal marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Precious Lewis
Precious Lewis marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Pick Ford
Pick Ford marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
A M
A M marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Tanea
Tanea marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Kim Morton
Kim Morton marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016