Start by marking “My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #3)” as Want to Read:
My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #3)

My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries #3)

4.12  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,338 Ratings  ·  145 Reviews

IT SUCKS TO BE HER.

Living as a succubus has a bit of a learning curve, but with sexy fallen angel Noah to scratch her sensual Itch, Jackie Brighton is finally starting to feel ahead of the game. She almost doesn’t miss her gorgeous vampire master Zane—or his sinful, teasing mouth. She’s trying to convince herself of that, anyway.

But Jackie’s past mistakes catch up with h

Paperback, 1st Edition, 340 pages
Published December 28th 2010 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about My Fair Succubi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Fair Succubi

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireObsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareDivergent by Veronica RothFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Book Boyfriends
239th out of 546 books — 476 voters
The Selection by Kiera CassClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareEntwined by Heather DixonEverneath by Brodi AshtonFallen by Lauren Kate
Best Girl in a Dress Cover of 2012
259th out of 435 books — 1,739 voters

More lists with this book...

Marissa
Dec 27, 2010 Marissa rated it it was amazing
I don't have time for a proper review just yet, but I LOVED this book! Freaking hilarious and sexy as hell! Oh, and lets not forget Zane. :sigh:

I haven't read the second book yet but it worries me that Zane isn't even mentioned in the small description! :~@
Mandi Schreiner
Jan 12, 2011 Mandi Schreiner rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
Jackie, a succubus is happy, or as happy as she can be with her lover and vampire/fallen angel Zane out of her life for the past six months. She still has her angel Noah to take care of her sexual needs (she needs to have sex every two days) and almost feels content, as she pursues archaeology with Noah by her side. But Jackie’s life is never stable and soon it starts to fall apart. First Noah proposes marriage – and while Jackie likes Noah, she is not sure she wants to spend the rest of her imm ...more
Natasha
Mar 28, 2011 Natasha rated it it was amazing
'My Fair Succubi' is the third in the Succubus series by Jill Myles. She also wrote two short stories for the series, so I'll say it's book 5.
First off, aren't the cover's for this series just beautiful? This is my favorite cover of the series, although the first cover is scrumptious.
If you have yet to read the previous Succubus Diaries novels, I suggest you read my review for the first novel, 'Gentlemen Prefer Succubi'.

Although this novel is about more that Jackie's love life, that's one of
MISS VAIN
"Again?" Zane growled, the sound nearly inhuman in it's pain. "Again you will take her from me?"

"She's not yours,"
Noah said in a warning voice.

"You can't have her!" roared Zane in a blood-vessel bursting voice. "Not again!"
"I turned you," he said, his voice panting and frantic. "You're mine. My creation. I made you. I turned you so we could be together. I won't loose you again." Zane roared.

The rubber band that held together this amicable love triangle has finally broke, leaving
Duchess Nicole
This is such a fun series. Jackie and her men are hot, hot, hot...and since she's a succubus, yes there is more than one man. She gets a daytime lover, Noah, and her nighttime lover, Zane. Zane and Noah aren't too fond of each other, and there is a reason why other than Jackie, which we find out in this book.

While nothing blows me away about the Succubus Diaries, there is just something refreshing about the way that Jill Myles writes. Each of her characters is unique, each has their own little q
Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines)
Absolute best of the series so far!

I have to say that the sex was incredibly hot. Noah and Jackie in a prison cell ... enough said ;) There was a lot of fighting over Jackie and a very important someone leaves and I hope that he is not gone for good :(

There were definitely quite a few things that I have complaints about, but I'm going to save myself some time and only point out what bothered me the most.

I'm guessing the vampire queen hasn't held her position for so long based solely on her cun
Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead
I usually don't do reviews for books that are later in a series. Why? Nothing I say will make you pick up this book, you might be interested in starting the series but usually a reader doesn't just decide to pick up book 3 in a series when they haven't read it before. Likewise, if you stopped reading the books in the series, nothing will convince you to start the series back up again.

On that note, I have to give props to Jill Myles. 1) her books are getting better as the series moves along. My r
Joy
Wai
Jun 20, 2011 Wai rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the Succubi Diaries series and the best so far. In fact, I hope that it's not the end of series given that the ending seems to hint that might be one if not two more to come.

The story finds both Jackie and one of her lovers, the serim Noah, deep in an archaeological dig when they are hauled up before the serim council charged with bad things that happened in the previous book.

The trial, though, is a farce and it's not long before Jackie escapes with the help of a serim
Chelsea [Vampire Book Club]
This review was originally posted at Vampire Book Club.

Note: If you have not read the previous Succubus Diaries novels, we suggest you read our review for the first novel Gentlemen Prefer Succubi as we’ll be including spoilers from the previous novels in this review. However, if you’ve read books one and two, read on, it’s spoiler-free for book 3.

When it comes to the Noah versus Zane debate, I come down firmly on the side of the vampire. Yes, this could be that I tend to like those undead creatu
Darcy
Oct 18, 2014 Darcy rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011, uf, demons, angels, succubus
I really thought this was going to be a boring book when it first started out. I am not a Noah fan, and having Noah and Jackie, happy on a dig in Mexico, with no Zane or Remy, can we say boring!! Well, I am glad to say things didn't stay boring for long!!

Noah being Noah is always wanting more from Jackie and asks for too much. Remy being Remy her life quickly morphs into a disaster of epic proportions, Joachim is back, and of course everyone wants him.

Jackie once again finds herself smack in the
Cheryl
Jan 10, 2011 Cheryl rated it really liked it
Being a succubus is never boring. Just ask…Jackie Brighton. Jackie and Noah are enjoying a nice evening together, when they are interrupted. The Serim council has summons Jackie and Noah to appear before them. Jackie is being charged with immortal behavior. Jackie is in big trouble. The charges against her spell…death. The only way Jackie can escape death is to destroy her friend and fellow succubus, Remy.

It seems that Remy has been possessed by Joachim. Joachim is a powerful archangel. Gabriel
Andree
Sep 26, 2012 Andree rated it it was ok
I almost give this book 1-star only. Honestly, to me, this is one of the hardest books in concept I ever read.

Don't get mistaken. I love new rebellious concepts against the classic values, even the wild ones. Like demons with virtues, treacherous angels, even pinning up angels as bad guys and martyrize a demon, truly, I have no problem at all with that.

But Noah, being a Serim, a Fallen because of his lust, suddenly becoming so possessive with Jackie, the succubus? And the concept was a succubu
Marsha
Third in the series and I finally have an opinion...I'm not sure I like What's-Her-Name...exactly I can barely remember her name....Jackie. For the most part, she's a forgettable character but when she's not, she's a little ditzy and self-absorbed. She's not believable as an archaeologist and she lacks the ability to see the big picture. Jackie is surprised by Remy's ability to compartmentalize and put aside all the bad things that happen to her, however, Jackie is actually much better at this. ...more
Katie(babs)
Dec 14, 2010 Katie(babs) rated it really liked it
Mel
Mar 19, 2011 Mel rated it it was amazing
This is by far my favorite book in the series. Jackie is finally forced to choose between her Serim and vampire masters. Didn't happen the way I expected but I'm glad it happened the way it did. This book finishes up the Joachim storyline which thrilled me and showed what complete manipulative dicks the angels are. Can't wait to see what happens between Jackie and the master that won her heart. The addition of the Nephalim, Ethan, was lots of fun. I would love to see a novella from his perspecti ...more
Cindyg
Jan 15, 2011 Cindyg rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Another great addition to the Succubus Diaries series. I've been waiting and waiting for what seems like forever for this one and it did not disappoint. I really love all the characters, Jackie, Zane and Noah. I so torn as to who Jackie should choose because both vamp and angel had some damn fine capabilities...if you know what I mean!!! And when the decision seems to be made I felt so damn bad for the one who left...
I loved this book...get out there and pick it up if you haven't already!!
Highly
Meigan
Best of the series so far. Ethan totally needs his own spinoff, LOVED him :)

And thank heavens Jackie finally made her choice. I'm quite happy with who she chose, I just hope it sticks. Although she does say so and so is gone "for now", it leads me to believe said so and so will be back and we will be wrapped up in the triangle again. Blast!
Katie Ashley
Oct 17, 2012 Katie Ashley rated it it was amazing
Love, love the mixture of smexiness and snark! Jackie is a great character, and her personality and chemistry with the "boys" aka Noah and Zane makes the books. Love the introduction of the character of Ethan.

I'm not totally thrilled with the way angels are handled, but I'll forgive Jill since the book is so funny, adventurous, and hot!
Kathryn
New City, Wyoming. It's the place of residence of Succubi, Fallen Angels and Vamps. This has got to be the best of the Succubi stories. My emotions were all over the place with this story, I laughed, cried, my heart broke for the heroine and I was just sad that the story ended. I like the end of the story, just did want it to end.
Paula
Apr 18, 2014 Paula rated it it was amazing
I love this series. it drew me in and held me to the end, and was one I was happy to have discovered AFTER the full set had been released, because I was able to read it straight through. The heroine is intelligent, quirky, brave despite herself, and over the top about love. Like so m any real life heroines, she needs to be needed, but remains strong enough to avoid codependency. Add a world filled with inhumanly beautiful people, where the lines between good and evil are often blurred, and you h ...more
Ahnah
Without a doubt the best book in the series so far!!!
Great character development, lots of revelations about Noah, Zane and Jackie's involvement with the two of them. Remy is finally sane and safe again(or as sane as she was before.) And we have a great addition to the cast with the arrival of Ethan. Great story!!
Cindy
Jan 22, 2011 Cindy rated it really liked it
4+ stars!

a real fun romp of a read.
i love the action, the hot smooch,
ethan, noah, zane and jackie makes me
laugh out loud. most definitely the
strongest in the series so far. can't
wait to read more!
Jessica
Jan 01, 2011 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011-bookshelf
Jill Myles does it again!!! What an amazing book!!! I do believe this is my favorite out of the series so far (following close is Zane's Tale). Now it's time to play the waiting game for the next to come out.
Hung
Jan 05, 2014 Hung rated it did not like it
Well the first 2 books are worth reading. However, the third book to me is totally ridiculous. I think after reading the trial section, I have had enough of these retarded angels especially "Gabriel". Omg, just omg, I am tired of reading how beautiful they are, how attractive but in the world of this series, angels are just shitty bullies and cowards. After Uriel now even Gabriel @_@. Oh come on, what do you expect from these creatures who stand above all others. They must at least know how to j ...more
Sheyla ✎
Apr 10, 2011 Sheyla ✎ rated it really liked it
So happy for Zane!!!
Rafaela
Jan 09, 2011 Rafaela rated it really liked it
December 28th 2010
Blodeuedd Finland
Dec 08, 2011 Blodeuedd Finland rated it really liked it
This is how I like my PNR, funny. It is the perfect mix for me when you also put in lots of passion and a love triangle that truly works. And I am all about team Zane since Noah bores me.

Anyway this book starts with Noah and Jackie at a dig. Noah sure likes her, but Jackie, oh Jackie, we both know the vampire is a better match. How I missed Zane. Still the book is good with its drama and Zane will show up again. While Noah is a nice little boyscout, Zane is just so very mmm yummy. And I will not
Melissa
Dec 29, 2010 Melissa rated it really liked it
This is actually the third book in the succubi series by Jill Myles. Even if you haven't read the first two books like I haven't (yet) you still can follow this book and still feel as if you know what is going on. Granted, it makes you want to know more of the back story, but you aren't lost either. Jackie was turned into a succubus by both Noah and Zane who are now her immortal lovers and masters. And even though Jackie is a succubus who needs sex to survive every couple of days, she isn't a wa ...more
Smokinhotbooks K.C.
Dec 30, 2010 Smokinhotbooks K.C. rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
Read Full Review Here

All I can say is thank god for Kindle multi app syncing ! I’ve been jonez-e-ing for My Fair Succubi since I finished the second book A REALLY LONG TIME AGO – ok, it was like 6 months ago. Like most of you addicts book lovers, I had tried to put this one out of my mind until the release date because I’ve been known to become a wee bit obsessive (coughs Shadowfever) until I can get my hands on the next book. I must have done some serious meditating because up until a couple o
  • The Demon's Song (Hearts of the Fallen, #1)
  • de Sang: Embrace Your Blood Lust (Human Vampire #2)
  • Darkstorm (Heart of a Vampire, #3)
  • The Ripple Effect (Rhiannon's Law, #3)
  • Forever Bound (Bound, #1-4)
  • Demon's Fall
  • A Kiss of Ashen Twilight (Ashen Twilight #1)
  • Asmodeus (Fallen Angel, #2)
  • Beneath the Skin (The Maker's Song, #3)
  • The Game of Seduction (Arrington Family #2)
  • Tempest's Legacy (Jane True, #3)
  • The Army of Mab (Lords of Arcadia, #4)
  • Chosen by Blood (Para-Ops, #1)
  • Wings of Fire (Guardians of Ascension, #3)
  • Devil Without a Cause (The Devil's Bargain, #1)
  • Hell's Revenge (Princess of Hell Book 3)
  • Fallen (Seven Deadly Sins, #2)
  • Tastes Like Chicken (Fat Vampire, #2)
JILL MYLES is the author of the Succubus Diaries from Pocket Books. Jill also writes as Jessica Clare and Jessica Sims.

A NOTE ABOUT FRIENDING: I will happily friend you back if you friend me! Goodreads is, after all, about discussing books we both love. I will NEVER self-promote my books to you. And if you self-promote your books to me, no matter how nicely, I'm deleting you off my list. Sorry. Go
More about Jill Myles...

Succubus Diaries (4 books)
  • Gentlemen Prefer Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #1)
  • Succubi Like It Hot (Succubus Diaries, #2)
  • Succubi Are Forever (Succubus Diaries, #4)

“You’re an adult, and immortal—you’re free to make your own choices, not have them crammed down your throat by my actions.” 1 likes