My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #3)

My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries #3)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  1,042 ratings  ·  137 reviews

IT SUCKS TO BE HER.

Living as a succubus has a bit of a learning curve, but with sexy fallen angel Noah to scratch her sensual Itch, Jackie Brighton is finally starting to feel ahead of the game. She almost doesn’t miss her gorgeous vampire master Zane—or his sinful, teasing mouth. She’s trying to convince herself of that, anyway.

But Jackie’s past mistakes catch up with h

Paperback, 1st Edition, 340 pages
Published December 28th 2010 by Pocket Star

Dark Lover by J.R. WardLover Awakened by J.R. WardLover Eternal by J.R. WardHalfway to the Grave by Jeaniene FrostLover Unbound by J.R. Ward
The Best Adult Vampire Romance Books
455th out of 823 books — 2,515 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireObsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutDivergent by Veronica RothCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareHush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Book Boyfriends
206th out of 439 books — 382 voters

More lists with this book...

Marissa
I don't have time for a proper review just yet, but I LOVED this book! Freaking hilarious and sexy as hell! Oh, and lets not forget Zane. :sigh:

I haven't read the second book yet but it worries me that Zane isn't even mentioned in the small description! :~@
Mandi Schreiner
Jackie, a succubus is happy, or as happy as she can be with her lover and vampire/fallen angel Zane out of her life for the past six months. She still has her angel Noah to take care of her sexual needs (she needs to have sex every two days) and almost feels content, as she pursues archaeology with Noah by her side. But Jackie’s life is never stable and soon it starts to fall apart. First Noah proposes marriage – and while Jackie likes Noah, she is not sure she wants to spend the rest of her imm...more
Natasha
'My Fair Succubi' is the third in the Succubus series by Jill Myles. She also wrote two short stories for the series, so I'll say it's book 5.
First off, aren't the cover's for this series just beautiful? This is my favorite cover of the series, although the first cover is scrumptious.
If you have yet to read the previous Succubus Diaries novels, I suggest you read my review for the first novel, 'Gentlemen Prefer Succubi'.

Although this novel is about more that Jackie's love life, that's one of...more
MISS VAIN
"Again?" Zane growled, the sound nearly inhuman in it's pain. "Again you will take her from me?"

"She's not yours,"
Noah said in a warning voice.

"You can't have her!" roared Zane in a blood-vessel bursting voice. "Not again!"
"I turned you," he said, his voice panting and frantic. "You're mine. My creation. I made you. I turned you so we could be together. I won't loose you again." Zane roared.

The rubber band that held together this amicable love triangle has finally broke, leaving...more
Duchess Nicole
This is such a fun series. Jackie and her men are hot, hot, hot...and since she's a succubus, yes there is more than one man. She gets a daytime lover, Noah, and her nighttime lover, Zane. Zane and Noah aren't too fond of each other, and there is a reason why other than Jackie, which we find out in this book.

While nothing blows me away about the Succubus Diaries, there is just something refreshing about the way that Jill Myles writes. Each of her characters is unique, each has their own little q...more
Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines)
Absolute best of the series so far!

I have to say that the sex was incredibly hot. Noah and Jackie in a prison cell ... enough said ;) There was a lot of fighting over Jackie and a very important someone leaves and I hope that he is not gone for good :(

There were definitely quite a few things that I have complaints about, but I'm going to save myself some time and only point out what bothered me the most.

I'm guessing the vampire queen hasn't held her position for so long based solely on her cun...more
Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker
I usually don't do reviews for books that are later in a series. Why? Nothing I say will make you pick up this book, you might be interested in starting the series but usually a reader doesn't just decide to pick up book 3 in a series when they haven't read it before. Likewise, if you stopped reading the books in the series, nothing will convince you to start the series back up again.

On that note, I have to give props to Jill Myles. 1) her books are getting better as the series moves along. My r...more
Joy
Wai
This is the third book in the Succubi Diaries series and the best so far. In fact, I hope that it's not the end of series given that the ending seems to hint that might be one if not two more to come.

The story finds both Jackie and one of her lovers, the serim Noah, deep in an archaeological dig when they are hauled up before the serim council charged with bad things that happened in the previous book.

The trial, though, is a farce and it's not long before Jackie escapes with the help of a serim...more
Chelsea [Vampire Book Club]
This review was originally posted at Vampire Book Club.

Note: If you have not read the previous Succubus Diaries novels, we suggest you read our review for the first novel Gentlemen Prefer Succubi as we’ll be including spoilers from the previous novels in this review. However, if you’ve read books one and two, read on, it’s spoiler-free for book 3.

When it comes to the Noah versus Zane debate, I come down firmly on the side of the vampire. Yes, this could be that I tend to like those undead creatu...more
Darcy
Feb 18, 2011 Darcy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
I really thought this was going to be a boring book when it first started out. I am not a Noah fan, and having Noah and Jackie, happy on a dig in Mexico, with no Zane or Remy, can we say boring!! Well, I am glad to say things didn't stay boring for long!!

Noah being Noah is always wanting more from Jackie and asks for too much. Remy being Remy her life quickly morphs into a disaster of epic proportions, Joachim is back, and of course everyone wants him.

Jackie once again finds herself smack in the...more
Cheryl
Being a succubus is never boring. Just ask…Jackie Brighton. Jackie and Noah are enjoying a nice evening together, when they are interrupted. The Serim council has summons Jackie and Noah to appear before them. Jackie is being charged with immortal behavior. Jackie is in big trouble. The charges against her spell…death. The only way Jackie can escape death is to destroy her friend and fellow succubus, Remy.

It seems that Remy has been possessed by Joachim. Joachim is a powerful archangel. Gabriel...more
Andree
I almost give this book 1-star only. Honestly, to me, this is one of the hardest books in concept I ever read.

Don't get mistaken. I love new rebellious concepts against the classic values, even the wild ones. Like demons with virtues, treacherous angels, even pinning up angels as bad guys and martyrize a demon, truly, I have no problem at all with that.

But Noah, being a Serim, a Fallen because of his lust, suddenly becoming so possessive with Jackie, the succubus? And the concept was a succubu...more
Marsha
Third in the series and I finally have an opinion...I'm not sure I like What's-Her-Name...exactly I can barely remember her name....Jackie. For the most part, she's a forgettable character but when she's not, she's a little ditzy and self-absorbed. She's not believable as an archaeologist and she lacks the ability to see the big picture. Jackie is surprised by Remy's ability to compartmentalize and put aside all the bad things that happen to her, however, Jackie is actually much better at this....more
Katie(babs)
Mel
This is by far my favorite book in the series. Jackie is finally forced to choose between her Serim and vampire masters. Didn't happen the way I expected but I'm glad it happened the way it did. This book finishes up the Joachim storyline which thrilled me and showed what complete manipulative dicks the angels are. Can't wait to see what happens between Jackie and the master that won her heart. The addition of the Nephalim, Ethan, was lots of fun. I would love to see a novella from his perspecti...more
Cindyg
Another great addition to the Succubus Diaries series. I've been waiting and waiting for what seems like forever for this one and it did not disappoint. I really love all the characters, Jackie, Zane and Noah. I so torn as to who Jackie should choose because both vamp and angel had some damn fine capabilities...if you know what I mean!!! And when the decision seems to be made I felt so damn bad for the one who left...
I loved this book...get out there and pick it up if you haven't already!!
Highly...more
Katie Ashley
Love, love the mixture of smexiness and snark! Jackie is a great character, and her personality and chemistry with the "boys" aka Noah and Zane makes the books. Love the introduction of the character of Ethan.

I'm not totally thrilled with the way angels are handled, but I'll forgive Jill since the book is so funny, adventurous, and hot!
Kathryn
New City, Wyoming. It's the place of residence of Succubi, Fallen Angels and Vamps. This has got to be the best of the Succubi stories. My emotions were all over the place with this story, I laughed, cried, my heart broke for the heroine and I was just sad that the story ended. I like the end of the story, just did want it to end.
Paula
I love this series. it drew me in and held me to the end, and was one I was happy to have discovered AFTER the full set had been released, because I was able to read it straight through. The heroine is intelligent, quirky, brave despite herself, and over the top about love. Like so m any real life heroines, she needs to be needed, but remains strong enough to avoid codependency. Add a world filled with inhumanly beautiful people, where the lines between good and evil are often blurred, and you h...more
Ahnah Jenkins
Without a doubt the best book in the series so far!!!
Great character development, lots of revelations about Noah, Zane and Jackie's involvement with the two of them. Remy is finally sane and safe again(or as sane as she was before.) And we have a great addition to the cast with the arrival of Ethan. Great story!!
Cindy
4+ stars!

a real fun romp of a read.
i love the action, the hot smooch,
ethan, noah, zane and jackie makes me
laugh out loud. most definitely the
strongest in the series so far. can't
wait to read more!
Jessica
Jill Myles does it again!!! What an amazing book!!! I do believe this is my favorite out of the series so far (following close is Zane's Tale). Now it's time to play the waiting game for the next to come out.
Oliver Annie
Well the first 2 books are worth reading. However, the third book to me is totally ridiculous. I think after reading the trial section, I have had enough of these retarded angels especially "Gabriel". Omg, just omg, I am tired of reading how beautiful they are, how attractive but in the world of this series, angels are just shitty bullies and cowards. After Uriel now even Gabriel @_@. Oh come on, what do you expect from these creatures who stand above all others. They must at least know how to j...more
Sheyla-
So happy for Zane!!!
Rafaela
December 28th 2010
Blodeuedd Finland
This is how I like my PNR, funny. It is the perfect mix for me when you also put in lots of passion and a love triangle that truly works. And I am all about team Zane since Noah bores me.

Anyway this book starts with Noah and Jackie at a dig. Noah sure likes her, but Jackie, oh Jackie, we both know the vampire is a better match. How I missed Zane. Still the book is good with its drama and Zane will show up again. While Noah is a nice little boyscout, Zane is just so very mmm yummy. And I will not...more
Melissa
This is actually the third book in the succubi series by Jill Myles. Even if you haven't read the first two books like I haven't (yet) you still can follow this book and still feel as if you know what is going on. Granted, it makes you want to know more of the back story, but you aren't lost either. Jackie was turned into a succubus by both Noah and Zane who are now her immortal lovers and masters. And even though Jackie is a succubus who needs sex to survive every couple of days, she isn't a wa...more
Smokinhotbooks K.C.
Read Full Review Here

All I can say is thank god for Kindle multi app syncing ! I’ve been jonez-e-ing for My Fair Succubi since I finished the second book A REALLY LONG TIME AGO – ok, it was like 6 months ago. Like most of you addicts book lovers, I had tried to put this one out of my mind until the release date because I’ve been known to become a wee bit obsessive (coughs Shadowfever) until I can get my hands on the next book. I must have done some serious meditating because up until a couple o...more
Tresa da BookNerdette
  • Asmodeus (Fallen Angel, #2)
  • The Demon's Song (Hearts of the Fallen, #1)
  • Demon's Fall
  • Chosen By Blood (Para-Ops, #1)
  • A Kiss of Ashen Twilight (Ashen Twilight #1)
  • Skin Heat (Skin, #3)
  • Burning Skies (Guardians of Ascension, #2)
  • When Pleasure Rules (The Shadow Keepers, #2)
  • Treasure Me (The Legend Hunters, #3)
  • The Ripple Effect (Rhiannon's Law, #3)
  • The Dark God's Bride (The Dark God's Bride, #2)
  • A Trace of Moonlight (Abby Sinclair, #3)
  • Hell's Revenge (Princess of Hell, #3)
  • Tempest's Legacy (Jane True, #3)
  • Devil's Paw (Imp, #4)
  • My Immortal Assassin (My Immortals #3)
  • Beauty Dates the Beast (Midnight Liaisons, #1)
  • Succubus in the City (Succubus, #1)
JILL MYLES is the author of the Succubus Diaries from Pocket Books. Jill also writes as Jessica Clare and Jessica Sims.

A NOTE ABOUT FRIENDING: I will happily friend you back if you friend me! Goodreads is, after all, about discussing books we both love. I will NEVER self-promote my books to you. And if you self-promote your books to me, no matter how nicely, I'm deleting you off my list. Sorry. Go...more
More about Jill Myles...
Wicked Games (Games, #1) Gentlemen Prefer Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #1) Succubi Like It Hot (Succubus Diaries, #2) Foreplay (Succubus Diaries, #0.5) Zane's Tale (Succubus Diaries, #2.5)