Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, #6)

Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid #6)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  12,718 ratings  ·  1,314 reviews

In Georgina Kincaid, succubus and she-demon, #1 New York Times bestselling author Richelle Mead has created one of her most enticing characters. But with a shot at love, and maybe even redemption, is the ultimate seductress finally going soft? Like hell she is. . .

Georgina Kincaid has had an eternity to figure out the opposite sex, but sometimes they still surprise her. Ta

Published August 30th 2011 by Kensington

Tatiana
Aug 31, 2011 Tatiana rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: those who still have no clue what Georgina's deal is
Shelves: 2011, urban-fantasy
Succubus Revealed is both satisfying and excruciatingly, mind-numbingly predictable.

Nothing much except Georgina's personal woes propels this series' finale. The book starts on a fairly ridiculous note - Georgina for some unknown reason works as a Santa helper at a mall. Continues in the same ridiculous way when she and her gang of friends are forced by Jerome to participate in a bowling tournament with another demon's crew. Things start picking up when Georgina is suddenly transferred to a new...more
♔ Leah.
Jan 30, 2011 ♔ Leah. marked it as shall-never-read-ever
Why the fuck are people rating it 5 stars when the book isn't even out yet? Just mark it as "to-read", you twats.
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
The Holy Terror
My four-star rating is more for the series in general, so take that as you will. Succubus Revealed is mostly a two-star book that contains a couple of heart-wrenching four-star scenes with five-star characters whom I've grown to love.

I did have some problems with this book, and one of my biggest ones was all of the side trips that were seemingly tied to one another, but were knotted together so haphazardly. Some things got resolved, others didn't. Some side stories made sense and seemed meaning...more
Mel
First up: this book was unnecessary. I think it was a case of Miss Mead getting contracted for six books, but being done with the story by five. So she basically took what could have been about 50 pages of plot resolution and turned it into a 300 page book, where there's a lot of talk and internal monologues, but not much actually happens. Well, except for few stuff which anyone with half a brain could have seen coming two installments ago. And so: whereas book #5 turned out to be an elaborate s...more
Vinaya
Okay, Richelle Mead, you and I are done. D.O.N.E. It's a good thing I never started Bloodlines or Dark Swan, because I thought Last Sacrifice tried me high enough, but then you went one step further and wrote... this. And 'this' is the end of the road for me.

I used to like Georgina Kindcaid. Like most of Mead's characters she started life as an interesting, flawed personality with some major issues but an undoubted ability to kick ass and keep you interested. Then she found tru lurve (and oh no...more
Emily May

WHAT AN ENDING! It's okay, no spoilers :)

This was a wonderfully, beautifully, perfect end to this series. It had everything that I've come to love from the Succubus series: a mystery, witty dialogue, my favourite characters and sex, of course. Things drew to a brilliant close that was dramatically fitting for a series of books that have kept me so thoroughly hooked throughout. Something huge is discovered that would be insane when told by some authors but is cataclysmically awesome when handled...more
Ash Wednesday
Feb 08, 2014 Ash Wednesday rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone who'd care to listen
Recommended to Ash Wednesday by: Stacia (out of inspiration)
02.06.14
“Do you know the price of one soul, Georgina?”

There's this scene in Pretty Woman where Kit and Vivian are talking by the pool of the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. That goes...
Vivian: I just wanna know who it works out for. You give me one example of somebody that we know that it happened for.
[They start talking over each other.]
Kit: Name someone? You want me to name someone?
Vivian: Yeah, you know a person that it's worked for.
Kit: You want me to, like, give you a name, or something?
Vivian
Steph Sinclair

I finally figured out the issue with the conclusion of Richelle Mead's series: the last book is not necessary. This is the problem I have with Mead. She starts off relatively good with her plot; the third and/or forth book being the strongest. Her stride begins to really diminish at the fifth book and she crashes and burns with the final book. This is the direct result of there being too many books in the series. The ending to this series could have easily been included in Succubus Shadows and i...more
Pamela / SpazP
Originally posted at WickedLilPixie Reviews
4.5 Stars
This is a spoiler-free review but assumes familiarity with the Georgina Kincaid series.

And here we are... The End. Succubus Revealed is the last book in Richelle Mead's Georgina Kincaid series and I cannot begin to tell you how bittersweet reading this book felt. I wanted to hurry up and read it, yet slow down and savor the story. Ultimately I settled on "screw it, full speed ahead!" and read it in one seating.

We find Georgina working as a Sant...more
Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker
1.5 stars.

I know I'm in the minority here, and I'm sorry about that but I really disliked this book. Please don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the series, and I loved the ending, I just thought book #6 was not even a book. It was like a short story that began around the 65% mark. The first 65% was fluff, fill, junk or whatever else you want to call it.

So, let me repeat, I'm a huge fan of the series. Loved it. I'll review the book in a bit. I think.
Jess (Gone with the Words)
Read this review on my blog! --> Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

It’s here. The last book in one of my all-time favorite series has come...and gone. My love affair with it began last year, when I read the first four books in a span of a ten days. I couldn’t believe how these books affected me SO much! I was devastated after book three and the fourth one was just as heartbreaking. Waiting for the fifth book was agony, but once it arrived and I read it, hope for that happy ending was rekindle...more
Roshio
Before reading anyone hoping she ends up with Carter?? :P (genuinely though)

After reading
So surprise surprise she didn't end up with Carter...more's the pity. Not that I have anything against Seth, but well he ceased to be amazing after the whole Maddie incident (which is ancient history, I know, but STILL).
Overall, I would say this was a disappointing end to what was in my head one of the better urban fantasy series out there. I still remember the excitement of reading Succubus Blues (Georg...more
Choco
This is going to be a bit harsh. Be warned particularly if you loved the book.

This is the lowest I've given to any of the books in this series. I gave four to Succubus Shadows, so it should be obvious that I'm usually a fan of this series.

As part of a literature course I've taken at university, we learned authors don't put anything unnecessary in their short stories. Everything in it has a role and meaning because the word count is limited. It's likely we don't extend this principle to longer b...more
Alana Kelly
Meh. Glad it's over. The more I think about the story the more annoyed I get.

One thing I still can't get over is the issue with Seth's soul darkening and lightening. His soul got darker when he cheated on Maddie because of the guilt? But it didn't darken when he cheated on Georgina with Maddie? Why because he felt no guilt? So how guilty you feel about something is what matters more than the action itself? This seems counter-intuitive seeing how plenty of sociopaths don't feel guilty in the slig...more
Leigh
It is with such bittersweet feelings that I write this review. Georgina Kincaid sucked me in from the very beginning of the first book, and held onto my heart all the way to the end. It is my absolute favorite series. It took my emotions on a rollercoaster ride that no other series has done, and if an author is so talented to tap into so many of my emotions, her books are worthy of being a favorite.

Succubus Revealed picks up shortly after the end of Succubus Shadows. Georgina and Seth are *FIN...more
valee
Awww, WOW! This was just the perfect ending for this magnificent series. I had a mind-blowing experience with it and I'm just sad it's all over but at the same time I'm overjoyed because things couldn't have ended any better. This series was a terrific ride and every book was SO worth my time. This author can do no wrong, I am now completely sure of this. I also believe she desperately needs a new adults series because she does so much better with this genre than YA...

What was not to adore about...more
Heather C
4.5 Stars My reasons are listed in the last spoiler below.

First off, I must say that I really struggled with reading the early books of this series. I found themkinda boring and never did really like Georgina. Mostly, I hated all the cheating. But once I got to books 4 and 5 I was hooked and had to read thisoneso I could finally see Seth and Georgina get their HEA after all the crap they went through and did to each other!!
"We both have done terrible things to each other...but also made great sa
Stacia (out of inspiration)
Can not wrap my head around this enough to do a real review, so I will get to it tomorrow.

I laughed, I cried, I rejoiced, I mourned. Mysteries were solved. So much happened, both good and bad. THIS is how a series should end.

Richelle Mead has done it again. She has such an incredible voice. The only thing that stinks about all of this is now I have to wait several months for the final book in the Dark Swan series. Getting to read both Bloodlines and Succubus Revealed within one week of each oth...more
Cecilyn
Can't wait for this one... Though I wasn't surprised by "Succubus Shadow"'s ending. Even is part of me was also rooting for Ramon....
~Tina~
(4.5 stars)

This series as been such a complete rush for me. I've never been one for Urban Fantasy reads, I dunno why really, it's just not my thing, but there are some exceptions. The Succubus books is definitely one of them and it's sad to see this finally come to an end, but I'm content with what happens to my favorite Succubus, Georgina Kincaid. Mead did a fantastic job with this book, with the entire series and I'm willing to let them go with a happy sigh.
...But, there was one thing that ups...more
Spoiler Whore but you can call me Amanda
****SPOILERS****

4.75 stars...and why...cause it should have been longer!

Earlier this year I went to Ms. Mead's book signing and I told her my theory about Seth being Kyriakos reincarnated(I love it when I'm right) and asked if it's true. She laughed and said that she won't confirm anything but that her husband had read the book and said there isn't alot of sex but it's really emotional and I tell ya there were some teary eyed moments for me.

While reading the last few pages, I could have sworn I...more
✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽
and that's it...it's hard to believe that I first started reading this series when the third book had just come out but it was well worth it. All the antagonizing and the waiting!! But I'm very happy with most of what happened.

This story begins with Georgina and Seth being together and how their lives have changed...and not changed. Then, Georgina gets a transfer to Las Vegas. Thank goodness for Roman or else this story might have had a whole different ending.

There are so many funny lines and...more
Even though we basically knew how it would end I still loved it. I am going to miss Georgina and I am also going to assume Roman is okay because I love him.
MISS VAIN
"Yes," said Carter. "The question is, how are you going to let this affect your future?"
I frowned, starting to get lost in angel logic. "What do you mean?"

He hesitated, as though reconsidering what he was about to say. At last, he rushed forward with it, leaning close to me. "Here's what I can tell you. If this is real, then there's a reason for it, absolutely. Not some random re-org. And if there's a reason, it's because you've been doing something Hell doesn't want you to do. So, the questio
Dee
This book is bittersweet in so many ways. I realized as I finished listening to it on the commute home tonight, that there is no more Georgina and Seth. Over the course of the last five books, plus this one, i've come to enjoy them, and while I might have bitched and moaned in previous reviews about their behavior - there is something about them, that is so life like (well, as much as a succubus can be ;) )

For most people who have been following the series, the conclusion probably came as no sur...more
Robin (Bridge Four)
Re-read / Buddy Read with Ash Wednesday, Bailey and Tandie

A sacrifice born of love is almost as powerful a thing as a redeemed soul.

photo jamiethrone_zpse4e15c30.gif
**** Khanh this is my Carter for you. ****

*SIGH* I have come full circle again and enjoyed the ride a little more the second time around. As the title states this really is the book where all is revealed. Even though I had most of the major details figured out even the first time through there were still some clues I missed.

I love Seth and Georgina together and n...more
Patti Loves FAB Romance
Georgina Kincaid has had a rough few months, but things are finally settling down. She's working as an elf at the Mall since she quit her dream job at the bookstore. Maybe it's not ideal, but it pays the bills. She's back together with her boyfriend Seth, and although there are a few things in their relationship that aren't perfect - namely every time they have sex a piece of his soul turns dark - she's happy they're together. They've had their ups and downs and everything seems to have worked i...more
Sue (YAHollywood)
Succubus Revealed ended in a satisfying note though I was expecting the epilogue would include Georgina with her baby since it was heavily emphasized in the previous installments.
Juls
what a great end to a bumpy love story. As much as I wanted GK to end up with Roman *swoon* it ended the way it was supposed to. The ride Ms. Mead put me on was one of the craziest, for sure! I dont think I'll ever forget it. I'm really hoping she decides to do a spin off for Roman. He really does deserve to be happy.
  • Eternal Lover (Hell on Earth, #2.5; Georgina Kincaid, #2.5)
  • My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #3)
  • Green-Eyed Demon (Sabina Kane, #3)
  • Dreams and Desires
  • Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #4)
  • Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts, #4)
  • Alpha (Shifters, #6)
  • Secrets of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #3)
  • Head Rush (The Disillusionists Trilogy, #3)
  • A Sliver of Shadow (Abby Sinclair, #2)
  • The Renfield Syndrome (Rhiannon's Law, #2)
  • Spider’s Revenge (Elemental Assassin, #5)
  • Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5)

A life-long reader, Richelle has always loved mythology and folklore. When she can actually tear herself away f...more
More about Richelle Mead...
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)

“How we love others is affected by how we love ourselves, and for the first time in a long time, I was whole.” 91 likes
“I'm not worthy of that," I said. I might be human now, but I understand how powerful a heavenly creature Carter was. "I don't deserve that much regard."

He reached out and tipped my chin up. "You do, Georgina. And if you don't believe me now, then strive to be. Live you life. Be kind. Love those you know. Love those you don't know. be worthy of your soul."

A tear escaped, rolling down my cheek and probably messing up my mortal mascara. "Thank you, Carter. Thank you for everything.”
44 likes