Start by marking “The Costanzo Baby Secret” as Want to Read:
The Costanzo Baby Secret

The Costanzo Baby Secret

Dario Costanzo's wife...in name only...He married her, bedded her and she gave him an heir--and that was all he wanted. Until Maeve suffered a devastating accident that meant she had no recollection of her husband or her little son.

Maeve's mind might not remember Dario, but her body certainly does--every time they touch it's electric! Is this fiercely handsome man really h
Published May 11th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Costanzo Baby Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Costanzo Baby Secret

Tia
Aug 19, 2012 Tia rated it it was ok
A sweet and sappy story that will have your teeth rotting from it. I was mostly annoyed by the story but I usually like amnesia stories, this one was just too nice for me. What can I say? I like to bitch until I find perfection..
IamGamz
2.75 Not For Me Stars

I couldn't connect with the characters. The story was way too sappy. The h lost her memory in a car accident. The H believed that she was leaving him for another man. When she is released from hospital he decided to try to rebuild their relationship.

Sounds great right?! I just couldn't get into the book. I heard a hard time losing myself in the story and an even harder time liking or disliking the characters. I just didn't care what they did.

This one is not a keeper. It to
Jenny
Mar 22, 2014 Jenny rated it liked it
Heroine left her husband and took their son with her. But after a car accident she suffers from amnesia and hero who thinks she was cheating on him is now prepared to take her back and resume their marriage. In reality heroine never wanted to abandon him but she was terrified of her evil mother in law. But Dario isn't sure he wants his wife to remember. He is afraid that truth will ruin their new found happiness.

Sweet, sexy romance. I loved both hero and heroine and how eventually our heroine f
Miss
Oct 16, 2010 Miss rated it liked it
It was a sweet story, and one of my favourite subjects, the heroine has an accident and when she recovers, she has amnesia. Her husband tries to rekindle their marriage before she recovers her memory. I liked the hero, he makes mistakes in the beginning of their relationship, and is an unapologetic playboy, but he learns to love his wife very much even though she doesn't know it till the end.
Kaycee ❤️
A decent sweet read. There's no OTT drama which I'm expecting with this kind of plot. And I'm not really convinced about their feelings to each each other. No chemistry at all.
Nov 16, 2012 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this sweet but sad romance. At start I didn't like Dario for lying by omission to his wife when she came out of the coma with no memory. Even after she'd been there weeks and becoming more and more unhappy. I can see why Dario struggled to balance the right time to confess every and to try keep his wife calm and help her recover. This has a lovely romance in it and a great HEA ending, 4stars for that but still didn't like all the lying in book.
Roub
Mar 01, 2015 Roub rated it did not like it
i dunno why dario shud have thought the worst of his wife. if your wife has a male friend, does dat mean she's cheating on you!? maeve was not dat kinda woman, as is clearly reflected in dario's recollections of the past; how he met her and the why they eventually married. the plot itself had great potential but the narration failed me.
R
Jan 11, 2011 R rated it did not like it
I felt that the hero was a user and only concerned about himself. I could not find much good in him.
Dhanush
Feb 28, 2014 Dhanush added it
Shelves: add
Epic

Pravana
Dec 16, 2015 Pravana rated it it was ok
An amnesia story with a twist in the tale.
Shanelle
Shanelle rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2014
Kelleyj
Kelleyj rated it it was ok
May 28, 2011
Ica
Ica rated it it was ok
Feb 08, 2017
Constance
Constance rated it liked it
May 30, 2013
Mirella
Mirella rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2016
Joanna
Joanna rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it did not like it
Mar 07, 2011
Susan
Susan rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2013
Patcha
Patcha rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2014
Joseline
Joseline rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2017
Irina Caicedo
Irina Caicedo rated it it was ok
Mar 19, 2017
Anna
Anna rated it it was ok
Feb 18, 2013
Kim Blessy
Kim Blessy rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2011
Maleka
Maleka rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2012
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2014
boogenhagen
boogenhagen rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2011
Chetan Shet
Chetan Shet rated it did not like it
Jan 27, 2016