Start by marking “Love's True Enchantment” as Want to Read:
Love's True Enchantment

Love's True Enchantment

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  7 reviews
She knows how to unravel secrets, but getting to the bottom of this one might just kill her.

Magic is for fools, television news reporter Caitlyn believes. And she's no fool. She's determined to prove master illusionist Shay a fake. Somehow though, with Shay the lines between magic and reality blur. Perhaps it's his charisma, or being in Ireland with him, but now she's drea
Nook
Published November 30th 2009 by The Wild Rose Press (first published October 16th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Love's True Enchantment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's True Enchantment

Horton Deakins
Who among us has not, at some point in our lives, whether as a youth or an adult, held a crush on some special person and secretly hoped that person would enchant us and fulfill our dreams? With Enchanted, you can accomplish that dream through its characters.

This book had a special draw for me, because it involves both magic and the country of Wales, which is the setting for most of the story, and because my paternal ancestor, William, immigrated to the American Colonies from Wales about 250 yea
Dianne
Good reporters deal in facts and Caitlyn wants to make a name for herself as a good reporter, but there are dues to pay on the way to the top. When one of the entertainment world’s most reclusive and biggest names in the industry offers an exclusive interview, but only if Caitlyn is the reporter, well, what can a girl do? Does it matter that said superstar is an ultra-hot, ultra amazing illusionist-I mean magician, and Caitlyn just happens to think there is no such thing as magic, or that it’s a ...more
Leigh
If you are looking for a fun fanciful story than Enchanted is the book for you.

Caitlyn is a reporter and lands the biggest interview of her career with Shay Evers. He is a world famous illusionist from Ireland. She will travel there to try to uncover his secrets. Caitlyn quickly falls under his spell and starts having intense dreams of him and her in a magical world. What she doesn't know is that world really does exist. Will she learn the truth about its existence and her place there?

Judith Le
Sue Morris
I was given this copy by publisher free for review. I love love love this book.

While reading the book I never wanted to put it down.It reminded me so much of a fairy tale and I got to be in it.

The story starts out about a reporter who gets to do the interview of her career. The problem is she is interviewing a magician and the last thing Caitlyn believes in is magic.

The story was well written and the characters made you feel like you were in the story too....This is one author, I so want to rea
Anacrasia

***read this review on: http://readingwithanacrasia.blogspot.... ***

Why did I initially picked up this book?
The answer would be - pretty cover and interesting blurb. (Yeah..yeah..I have finally learnt the lesson...Do NOT judge a book by its cover or blurb..!)

What I felt about the book after having read it?

Its a very predictable and superficial book.
There were several instances when I felt that there was a lack of adequate information, like:

There is no information about how Caitlyn really di
Jeannie Zelos
Enchanted Judith Leger.

Available from Sept 3rd 2012 as ebook.
I was given this copy by publisher free for review, but as always on the basis that my opinion is honestly held, and whether paid for or free my views are not influenced by that. Integrity is important to me and gushing false reviews do neither author or reader any favours. As always my views are what I honestly feel about this book.
Caitlyn is a TV news reporter hoping to build up her career. Magic isn't real she believes so when she
Julie
This was a very sweet love story with a fairy-tale type atmosphere. Of course there were bad guys who were trying to mess with the happy ending. There was plenty of magic to make you love the setting.
Taz P.
Taz P. marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Jewls
Jewls marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Merete Aasen
Merete Aasen marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Gwen Welch
Gwen Welch marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Annedroid4000
Annedroid4000 marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Beatrice
Beatrice marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Raven.mikhail
Raven.mikhail marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
SHINY
SHINY marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013
SHINY
SHINY marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013
Dr Uday
Dr Uday marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Mandiann
Mandiann marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Marija
Marija marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
SassySami
SassySami marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
For all my life, I've daydreamed. Hero meets heroine, falls in love, and lives happily ever after. The problems that occur in their relationship are over come, melding their hearts together.

My writing tries to capture their essences.

If you love romance with magic, fantasy and memorable characters then you and I have a lot in common.
More about Judith Leger...
Dragon Wish Esmeralda Heart’s Reunion