Start by marking “Meter Made [Jack Meter Case Files Series Book 2]” as Want to Read:
Meter Made [Jack Meter Case Files Series Book 2]

Meter Made [Jack Meter Case Files Series Book 2]

Jack Meter’s new client has a serious problem—one of his buildings has disappeared into thin air and he wants Jack to bring it back. What Jack discovers is that when he saved the world by destroying his beloved Annie’s clone he damaged the universe, and someone is taking advantage of it. What's more, they’re making things worse—and one of the culprits is his exact double.

Published February 12th 2007 by Zumaya Publications (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Meter Made [Jack Meter Case Files Series Book 2], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meter Made [Jack Meter Case Files Series Book 2]

May 12, 2010 Jim rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read Metered Space, and it was a strong three. Based on that I read Meter Made, the second in the series. This was a weaker three.

It started out almost a travelogue--meaning the storyline wasn't advanced much for the first part, although Jack Meter was going lots of places. Once the story started moving, it move well. The ending was either confusing (or I missed something) or it was just setup for the last of the trilogy, Meter Destiny, which I plan on reading.

So you have a Private Investigato
An honest, funny hardboiled detective story, set in current Ottawa.

Jack Meter,s client wants him to find a lost... building, disappeared into thin air will all the tenants! Fortunately, our hard-boiled detective has a device that helps him to jump universes, and almost-too powerful E-T friends eager to help him.

And the current novel is set on the steps after a first one (that I did not read), we learned that our hero has just come home from saving the universe (nothing less, folks!) and lo and
Bookworm V.
Bookworm V. marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Julia marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Vickie marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Peter added it
Jan 20, 2013
Lorraine rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2012
Nov 07, 2008 M.D. added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sf, mysteries
Cherylswanson rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2008

M. D. has been writing for over ten years. Metered Space, from the noir SF Mystery series The Jack Meter Case Files, was her first published novel. The next one in the series, Meter Made, came out in November 2005. Another Jack Meter Case File, Meter Destiny, is scheduled to come out in 2007-08, from Zumaya Otherworlds. Her first SF Thriller, Synergy, was released in March 2007 .

In 2000, M. D. edi

More about M.D. Benoit...