Start by marking “Black Friday Vol 1” as Want to Read:
Black Friday Vol 1

Black Friday Vol 1

All it takes is one murder to change a million lives, and that's exactly what happens to Kasheef Williams on a cold, black Friday. After a reunion with an old friend goes wrong in a Long Island night club, Kasheef is forced to protect himself by any means necessary. The only problem is that prying eyes see everything.
Those eyes belong to Alija Bell. After walking in on a
Published April 1st 2010 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about Black Friday Vol 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Friday Vol 1

Kim Robinson
Mar 28, 2011 Kim Robinson rated it it was ok
Okay first this read was marketed to be written by Ashley & Jaquavis . Then Noah Wright penned this which is exactly their style of writing. The story flowed ok I felt like I was watching CSI with a twist I must've missed that episode. Urban books has to do better.
Shay Roland
Feb 06, 2013 Shay Roland rated it it was amazing
The book black friday is a book that I enjoyed. I enjoyed this book because it was a book that I could compare to. I was able to compare to this book because being a black female who lives in a fairly middle/low class neighborhood I hear people tell stories similar to these all the time. The author wrote about a relationship between a big time drug dealer and a gold digger who turns the other way when her partner needs her the most. This is something that added suspense and mystery to the book. ...more
Ahouse4biswas
Feb 02, 2015 Ahouse4biswas rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ah really liked dis book about hood life, nah mean.
The twist and turns kept me turning pages.
Norelle one of the characters was very "ambitchous" she loved to "pop tags" she was always "poppin' bands" and as long as Kasheef supplied the means for her to do this she didn't mind being with him, but she turned out to be very "ratchet" and got what she deserved in the end. Alija on the other hand did what no one could do for Kasheef he fell for her hard, and in the end it turned out to be his undoin
Brenda
Sep 23, 2014 Brenda rated it it was amazing
This was my first time reading this author's work and I have to tell you .. I loved this book! I was captivated from page one and I literally could not put this book down! I couldn't flip the pages quick enough .. and the ending?? ... OMGeeeeeeeee. I have been online looking for part two because this was Volume 1, but there is no Volume 2 ... Noah A.J. Wright, will there be a part two? If you haven't read this book, I reccommend that you go get it and read. You won't be disappointed.
Courtney
Aug 30, 2013 Courtney rated it it was amazing
I expected this to be a part 2 since it was pretty short but I was pleasantly surprised it had an ending. The story made sense, every character had a purpose in the book and I didn't have any questions at the end. I loved the story and the author's style of writing. It kept me guessing and didn't have too much drama.
Meri
May 08, 2011 Meri rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the book...it threw me for a loop towards the end! I sooooooo wanted a happy ending! Looking forward to Vol 2
Ney Ney
Dec 19, 2011 Ney Ney rated it it was amazing
I enjoy allof their books and I definitely enjoyed this one....I love irony and this book definitely had that
Angiestuart
May 13, 2011 Angiestuart rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book I wish it wouldve ended on a happy ending i would love to read voulme 2 also this would be one great movie.....
Ghira
Ghira rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2012
Kenya White
Kenya White rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2012
June
June rated it really liked it
May 08, 2011
Michelle1
Michelle1 rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2011
Keisha Grear
Keisha Grear rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2010
P Young
P Young rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2010
TriVonda Mines
TriVonda Mines rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2010
Reece
Reece rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2010
Yvette
Yvette rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2010
Ivory
Ivory rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2015
Brittney Troutman
Brittney Troutman rated it did not like it
Dec 23, 2014
Alisha Pope
Alisha Pope rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2012
Joyce
Joyce rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2013
Tammy
Tammy rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2011
K.D. Harris
K.D. Harris rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2011
Andrea White
Andrea White rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2011
Krystal
Krystal rated it really liked it
May 16, 2012
Veronica Blackbeauty
Veronica Blackbeauty rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2011
paris robinson
paris robinson rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2016
Kutie143
Kutie143 rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2016
Marcus
Marcus rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2015