The Success System That Never Fails

The Success System That Never Fails

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  139 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Why does one man succeed and another fail? There is an answer. And it will be found in this book. For there are formulas, prescriptions, recipes-rules, principles, systems-even treasure maps, if you please-which, when followed in proper sequence, bring the good things in life to those who seek them. Often the rules for success are so simple and so obvious they aren't even...more
Published December 28th 2009 by Wilder Publications (first published January 1st 1962)

Matthew
It takes a lot of concentration and thought to ring this book dry of all its value, but there's a really important point that the book makes that everyone who's trying to accomplish a goal should learn... and its this... there are a few things that you can do in any business that are extremely important for success. You can accumulate those things into a system through thought and trial and error. Once you have the system down, the really hard work is done. I use the info in this book everyday.
Nicholas Piva
The basic premise of this book, was his success principles: inspiration to action, know-how, learn from activity. Basically, get a desire, know how to work towards that dream, learn from what your doing to further your success likelihood. With that in mind, Clement stresses that success is achieved by those who try. Where there is nothing to lose by trying and a lot to gain if successful, try!

Also when selling, never ask “can I take a moment of your time”, instead ask “I believe this will intere...more
Peter Finnie
Tons of takeaways for people looking to develop their own system for productivity.
Rosslyn
If you are in the sales field you may find this book very beneficial. I, however, could not get into it. The format is very dry and almost exclusively deals with sales techniques. I suppose if you can stick it out to the end then there may be something for the ordinary reader to use but I never made it that far. I must repeat, however, if you are in sales then you should definately read this book.
Waseem
a self help classic easily worth a 5 star rating, I like w clements style of explaining his success principles with interesting stories and view points...you can get lost in them but remember to always look out for that pearl of wisdom they call contain, it really if understood some immense wisdom for anyone looking to become successful in any aspect of life

Waseem
www.InternetRichesMentor.com
Petar
It was really good self-help book.
W.Clement Stone is telling us the secrets of success trough his life story,and his success system-that never fails.

I have deep respect for this man,even before I had read/listen any book of his.And this proves it,that Stone is one of the most successful business men and self-help authors that had ever lived.

Great book!
Bonnie B
While older, it's still got solid principles and is a great motivator. I was inspired to try to achieve more in my life. First self-help book I've read, and was impressed.
Crystal
Clearly this book was written a long time ago, however, the fact that the author did make it through the depression increased his credibility.
Rose
Sep 05, 2007 Rose rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all
mine is of '70's or early '80's copy, i think, with half-orange, half-white cover. feel-good read, helpful, inspirational
Pete
May 24, 2012 Pete is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
It's a Great book with practical ideas from a very successful author.
Ravi
Good Book , Need Multiple readings to completely practice
Mat Rueter
Apr 29, 2008 Mat Rueter rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone that needs to build a company
Out of disaster comes individual and national strength.
Kay Aniza
Jun 08, 2011 Kay Aniza rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone who WANT success
Recommended to Kay by: nobody
very interesting. still taking notes...
Joel
Joel marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Arielle Hale
Arielle Hale marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Gauri
Gauri marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
JoBeth
JoBeth marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Liam Moran
Liam Moran marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Raymond Van
Raymond Van marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Mahendra
Mahendra marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Char Meister
Char Meister marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Jawwad
Jawwad marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Believe and Achieve: W. Clement Stone's 17 Principles of Success A Treasury of Success Unlimited The Other Side of Mind Succeed and Grow Rich through Persuasion: Revised Edition Napoleon Hill's A Year of Growing Rich: 52 Steps to Achieving Life's Rewards