Start by marking “A Love for All Nights” as Want to Read:
A Love for All Nights

A Love for All Nights

3.04 of 5 stars 3.04  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  18 reviews
A creature of the night, Carson has clung to the shadows, feeding to stay alive but not feeling anything. Until she came along... The moment he sets eyes on Alexa he knows who she is. His perfect match, his eternal love.

* Warning: This is an erotic novel
Published 2009 by Wild Horse Press

To ask other readers questions about A Love for All Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Love for All Nights

Mar 29, 2010 Dina rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Dina by: Julie (Mom2lnb)
This was a fun quickie about a vampire who finally finds his mate by accident while taking a stroll down the street. Obviously, he wastes no time to woo her - in a very sweet and gentlemanlike way, I might add - and make her his for as long as he shall live - that is, forever.

Carson and Alexa were very likable characters and the sexual chemistry between them was hot. I had to suspend disbelief to go along with their HEA, but I knew that beforehand. Come on, this quickie has only 16 pages! ;) As
Mar 12, 2010 Julianna rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of Erotic "Quickies", Vampire Romance
A Love for All Nights was a seriously hot short story about a vampire who finds his mate when he least expects it. For as well as I could get to know the two protagonists in a short 16 pages, I liked both Carson and Alexa. I loved Carson's kind, gentlemanly manners, and Alexa seemed sweet but passionate. Since this is an erotic romance, about half the novella is taken up with one long smokin' love scene that I thought was pretty luscious. Of course, things move along really quickly, and although ...more
I was underwhelmed by this story.

Carson is a vampire. He literally bumps into Alexa on the street, and whaddya know, she's his destined mate. He takes her on a date, and then they boink and she gets to live forever but not have to drink icky blood.

It was well written. It just wasn't very well executed. I was bored to tears reading this, and it wasn't exactly a long story. The most interesting part was when Carson was comparing the modern age to the year he was bitten (1940, as it would happen).
The usual PNR fare with a lonely seventy-year-old vampire finally meeting his life mate...
A quick, rather sweet, rather hot and a lot light-weight read without the usual fanatical let’s-kill-the-blood-sucking-fiend groups thrown into the mix, no action sequences, just two “people” meeting, going on a date, and ending up in bed…I could’ve done without the love declaration in the end, seeming a bit rushed, but still, this was an entertaining read.
Feb 27, 2010 Mahlet rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Mahlet by: Julianna
Sensual and hot short story of a vampire who meets his eternal mate just walking down the street. Nice way to start off my morning ;)
This story asked for me to suspend my disbelief a little bit. It’s about a vampire (Carson) finding his mate (Alexa) by accident. It’s love at first sight, but this insta-love is explained with the paranormal feeling/force of ‘knowing’ your mate. It’s a nicely written story with a pleasant arc for such a short read. Plus it’s free. :) 3.75 stars
This was SO cliché, I cringed at almost every sentence. I could barely keep reading because of this. But I wont rate this 1 star, because the sex scene(s) were actually well written. This book isn't poorly written, and if you want something short, to the point, and absolutely cliché, this is perfect.
i'm slowly getting to like short stories especially these erotic ones! this one is about Carson and alexa. as soon as carson literally bumps into alexa his undead life changes. can't tell you more it will give the book away!
*Be warned it has anal play and toys in it*
Michelle Tempted By Books
Warning: This is an erotic novel with Vampires!

Short, hot and fun. A quick romance with a lot of steam. This is another quick, lunch break type read. Take it along to the park or anywhere that you want to sneak in a little reading, without a lot of time.

Carolyn F.
Short story.

Carson meets Alexa who is his vampire mate. Although they wait a couple of days for their first date, it's a wam-bam-thank-you-mam and instant true love.
Fast paced, sexy short story about a vampire who meets his soul mate. What comes after they meet, is HOT sex. Not much in the way of story; however, but it's worth a read.
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
This is one hot little read! I loved the characters, I am such a sucker for a steamy vampire story..No pun intended.
Not bad for a Steamy short story. very well written. Would be great at a novella...
It would have been better if it were longer.
Jade aka MrsTosh
A short enjoyable little story :)
Dec 31, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read
*free on ARE
Super short quicky
Mercyditters marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
Barb added it
Sep 04, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Lori marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Sheena is currently reading it
Feb 20, 2015
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Moonlight Protector (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #1) Moonlight Hero (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #2) Moonlight Guardian (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #3) Moonlight Champion (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #4) Moonlight Savior (Ashton Grove Werewolves 5)