Start by marking “Wild Justice (Wild, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wild Justice (Wild, #2)

Wild Justice (Wild #2)

In Book I, Wild Evolution, Colorado rancher Dan Tucker’s life is turned upside-down.

After surviving a mutant canine attack, Dan discovers the animal he killed is not a wild dog, but a man. To protect himself even though it was a self-defense killing, he covers up the murder.
A werewolf by contamination, Dan finds his attitudes and appetites changing. His love of nature and
Published February 26th 2010 by Createspace (first published February 25th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Wild Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Justice

Cecilia
Aug 18, 2010 Cecilia rated it really liked it
If you are interested in CSI meets Mr. Werewolf...the “Wild” series is for you!

Dan Tucker is a hard working rancher in the Colorado Rockies making ends meet until one evening a nightmarish event occurs changing his life and those around him forever. Hearing a commotion in the barn, he rushes in to see his dogs and horses have been ripped apart by what Dan glimpsed to be a huge wild dog. As he rushes to comfort his beloved dying dog, the wild beast suddenly springs from hiding and attacks Dan be
Jennifer Defoy
Nov 02, 2010 Jennifer Defoy rated it really liked it
Review copy provided by the author.

After reading the first book in this series I was excited to get this one read. The cliff-hanger at the end of the first book really had me anticipating how the second book would deal with that issue. I have to say I was not disappointed!

My favorite character in book one was Angela, so I was hopping she had a larger role in this book, which she did. The new characters introduced in this book were fairly good characters. Kyle I despised... Which I think was th
Kelsey
Sep 02, 2010 Kelsey rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal
In the second book of the Wild series Dan is on a quest to build a nature preserve on his old neighbors property that he purchased. He marries Angela but has to hide what he really is. After suffering a tragic accident his wife sells their recently acquired property next door to Kyle and Cathy Eckhert. Kyle starts a hunting preserve but the game used are retired bears from the circus and he uses dogs to attack and weaken the bear before the hunter shoots it. Of course this doesn't fly with Dan. ...more
Steve
Jun 22, 2010 Steve rated it really liked it
The only significant difference between Wild Evolution and Wild Justice for me was the clear distinction of good vs. evil. I'm one that likes to read a story where good triumphs over evil, and that ideal was a lot more clear in this book than it was in the first one.

I really like how Cook has come up with a series of truly original stories with her Wild series. As I said in my review of Wild Evolution, I'm not sure how to categorize these books, and I think that speaks well of Cook's originality
Drew
Mar 24, 2010 Drew rated it it was amazing
Have you ever had a friend with the ability to always sneak up on you and suprise the heck out of you? Well, that would be C. Fern Cook. I'm one of those who can usually predict the ending of a movie or book, but with Cook that is not the case. From the beginning, I can feel the tension starting to build. I was kept in suspense. Also, the romance scenes are great and very tastefully done. The story was built up extremely well. I can't wait till the next book in the series!
Jane Davis
Apr 14, 2011 Jane Davis rated it did not like it
Shelves: first-reads-book
This was my first-reads book and I was finally able to get to it. Paranormal is not my usual read so it took time to decide what I think of the story line and I'm still not sure. Ms. Cook's writing style has me off balance. I am not sure I care for story-telling in what I call present tense, it is like listening to a director lay out the moves for his actors and have them walk through it. I get no feeling of emotion. I'm still not sure what I think of the story line.
Jessica
Aug 15, 2010 Jessica rated it it was ok
I won this book on goodreads and thank the author for sending this book and the first in the series to me. I'm a big fan of paranormal stories, and I looked forward to reading this story. Unfortunately, the book didn't flow for me. I had trouble getting into the story largely because of the stilted writing style. I was so distracted by the writing that I was unable to enjoy the plot. It's possible that with a change in editors, this book could become a more enjoyable read.
Trish
Jun 28, 2010 Trish rated it really liked it
Won on goodreads giveaway. Second book in the Wild series. This story continues with the growth of Dan as a character. He is struggling to come to grips with his secret, his relationship with his girlfriend Angela, and his anger with others that mistreat nature. I enjoyed the book.
Beverly
Sep 21, 2010 Beverly rated it it was amazing
This next in Stallment I LOVED it better then the first they seem to keep getting Better and Better. I cant wait for the 3rd book to come out.

If you havent read this series its a must have
Shannon
Sep 10, 2010 Shannon rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the next book!!! This book was so good. More in depth with the characters. The story is great it just keeps you wanting more. So excited to read the next book.
Melissa Snyder
Nov 24, 2010 Melissa Snyder rated it really liked it
Realy enjoyed the first book, and the second book was just as good. I love how author makes you like the main character and root for him eventhough he is also a villan.
★Kayla★
I won this book on Goodreads!! Thanks!!
Alexa Taylor
Alexa Taylor marked it as to-read
May 06, 2010
Mysterium
Mysterium marked it as to-read
May 06, 2010
Mitzi
Mitzi marked it as to-read
May 07, 2010
E.J. Stevens
E.J. Stevens marked it as to-read
May 07, 2010
Bob
Bob marked it as to-read
Jenn Rouse
Jenn Rouse marked it as to-read
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Ben Douros
Ben Douros marked it as to-read
Christine Yvonne
Christine Yvonne marked it as to-read
Zoltan Almasi
Zoltan Almasi marked it as to-read
Marcy Strahan
Marcy Strahan marked it as to-read
Bahir
Bahir marked it as to-read
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
May 10, 2010
DH
DH marked it as to-read
May 16, 2010
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2010
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2010
 ♥ ♥Lynn ♥ ♥
♥ ♥Lynn ♥ ♥ marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2010
Dragonflydreamer68
Dragonflydreamer68 marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2010
Dee Martin
Dee Martin marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2010
Jeanne
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2010
Teri Jackson
Teri Jackson marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2010
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
Carlene
Carlene marked it as to-read
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Bert Edens
Bert Edens marked it as to-read
Debi Sullivan
Debi Sullivan marked it as to-read
Leslie B.
Leslie B. marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2010
Neverdust
Neverdust marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2010
promotional giveaway 1 4 Mar 11, 2010 11:35AM
Cyber Launch Party To Celebrate Release Of WILD JUSTICE 1 2 Mar 09, 2010 08:49AM
C. Fern Cook started out as a freelance writer in the late 90's doing articles for how-to and inspirational markets.

"Wild Evolution" is the first book in her paranormal thriller Wild Series.

Set in the Colorado Rockies were she worked as a patrol officer, the law enforcement characters and the crime scene investigation techniques are based on her real life experiences.

Wild Justice, the second in
More about C. Fern Cook...

Wild (3 books)