Start by marking “Life, Liberty and Pursuit of a Honeybun” as Want to Read:
Life, Liberty and Pursuit of a Honeybun

Life, Liberty and Pursuit of a Honeybun (Honeybun Heat #2)

4.24  ·  Rating Details  ·  74 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Artist Pleasance Roberts had no idea that her client was a French terrorist, or that he'd used her talents to kill people. But when a certain, sexy, Federal Agent set his sights on her, she realized nothing was what it seemed. Suddenly she wasn't sure who was more dangerous to her well being; her sneaky client, or the uber sexy agent with dark red hair and a funny name, wh ...more
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Life, Liberty and Pursuit of a Honeybun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life, Liberty and Pursuit of a Honeybun

LynnMarie
Oct 10, 2010 LynnMarie rated it it was amazing
Hunter’s Review

Wow. I am completely in love with these red-headed Honeybun men. Much life the first book in the series, Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Honeybun is an adventure story that pairs together Pleasance Roberts and Alfric Honeybun against a terrorist organization bent on killing them.

All of the brothers make an appearance and as Sam Cheever proves herself to be an expert at creating slow sexual tension between two characters that finally explodes at just the right moment.

I loved th
Lourin
Jan 07, 2016 Lourin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I find that every time I pick up one of these books I just can't put it down. When I'm going to bed, I tell myself "one more chapter" but then I end up reading the rest of the story because I can't just wait to find out what happens next.

Alfric Honeybun is determined to bring down the french terrorist. But he never expected the beautiful lady dancing with him would be part of his operation. When he chases after her he discovers the terrorists have written her off after trying to kill them both.
Hasien
May 01, 2012 Hasien rated it really liked it
This story was very exciting and fun. I loved the chase scenes and the intrigue. The Honeybuns are great.
Chrizette
Nov 23, 2014 Chrizette rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
I love this series. Read this book in a day! Two brothers down . . . five to go! Can't wait!!
Charity Chimni
Mar 07, 2016 Charity Chimni rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!! Alfric and Pleasance are hot hot hot!!! This installment is loaded with action and passion. Once again the Honeybun clan band together to help one in need. Full of mystery and an intriguing story line. Great characters and a great on going view into the family dynamics. I love the world Sam has created with the Honeybun clan! I can't wait to read them all!!!!
anna Valenzuela Goldthwaite
Two brothers down 7 To go

The close knit family that they have is heart warming. And the women they meet are are strong. The story does not change much. Love, adventure, romance, and murder, but were are the weddings and how did this family get started.
KarenE Frost
KarenE Frost rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2016
Leann Holding
Leann Holding is currently reading it
Jun 21, 2016
joe esworthy
joe esworthy is currently reading it
Jun 05, 2016
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Kelli Santistevan
Kelli Santistevan marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Hazel
Hazel rated it did not like it
Apr 24, 2016
Trev B
Trev B added it
Apr 06, 2016
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Sondie
Sondie rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2016
Jodie
Jodie marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Montrell White
Montrell White rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2016
Indian
Indian marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Pam Wanner
Pam Wanner rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Jessica Mitchell
Jessica Mitchell marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2016
Theresa Nowaczyk
Theresa Nowaczyk marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Shweta
Shweta is currently reading it
Feb 19, 2016
Jennifer Layher
Jennifer Layher rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2016
Krys
Krys marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Traci
Traci added it
Jan 29, 2016
Jeri
Jeri marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Mel
Mel rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
1812031
USA Today Bestselling Author Sam Cheever writes romantic paranormal/fantasy and mystery/suspense, creating stories that celebrate the joy of love in all its forms. Known for writing great characters, snappy dialogue, and unique and exhilarating stories, Sam is the award-winning author of 50+ books and has been writing for over a decade under several noms de plume.

Website: www.samcheever.com
Faceboo
More about Sam Cheever...

Honeybun Heat (8 books)
  • A Honeybun and Coffee (Honeybun Heat #1)
  • Fast Track to a Honeybun (Honeybun Heat #3)
  • A Honeybun in Hell (Honeybun Heat #4)
  • Honeybun in a Loin Cloth (Honeybun Heat #5)
  • Honeybun at a Dude Ranch (Honeybun Heat #6)
  • Honeybun on the Run (Honeybun Heat #7)
  • Honeybun One and Done (Honeybun Heat #8)