Damon's Price

Damon's Price

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  4 reviews

Love sometimes comes late and, perhaps, at too great a price.

Widowhood agrees with thirty-eight-year-old Claudia Sabina. Her husband and father left her wealthy, but her most prized possession is their gift of independence. She enjoys a freedom few women in male-dominated Roman society will ever know.

One of her most valuable assets is Damon, a young Greek slave bequeath

Published March 9th 2010 by Samhain Publishing (first published February 6th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Damon's Price, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Damon's Price

Elaina Lee
I've been a fan of Ali Katz's romance novels since I read my very first line of her expertly woven tales. She has this amazing way of just sucking you into a story. Damon's Price was no exception, and when I saw this novella released and finally had a way to read it, I made sure I had it! As usual, Ms. Katz didn't disappoint.

Taking place in ancient Rome, the story tells of forbidden passion and soon, forbidden love. This is also a story of an older woman and younger man. Though I must admit, I...more
Judith Leger
If you want an exhilarating read, then be sure and check out Ali Katz's new release, Damon's Price. From the opening sentence, Ali captures the reader with intense emotions and electric love scenes.
Jadette Paige
This was one of the Hottest and most sensual books I've read in a long time. Ali Katz captured the era excellently. Will definitely keep this book. Hope she writes a tone more!
KevaD
This is the book that made me a fan of Ali Katz. "Damon's Price" is truly a wonderfully written story.
StellaR
StellaR marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
May 23, 2012
Christa Runge
Christa Runge marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2012
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2011
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2011
Chrystalla
Chrystalla marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2010
Mitzi
Mitzi added it
Mar 21, 2010
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2010
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2010