Start by marking “The Wilde Side (Wilde Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Wilde Side (Wilde Series, #2)

The Wilde Side (Wilde Series #2)

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  720 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
In her novel Wilde Thing and novella "The Wilde One" from Bad Boys To Go, USA Today bestselling author Janelle Denison introduced two of the Wilde brothers--men who live up to their names in every respect. Now, get to know the tempting Scott Wilde. . .and discover why being bad can feel so very good. . .

She's Tired Of Being Good. . .

The last thing hotel heiress Ashley S
Published July 1st 2005 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2004)

Sarah Eiseman
Nov 18, 2010 Sarah Eiseman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m so glad that I found this author because she is fabulous! This story had a little romance and a lot of laughs.

We meet the sexy Scott Wilde when Ashley St. Claire, the prototypical good girl, decides to give herself a birthday present of a one night stand at a dive bar on the other side of town. Scott, normally happy to be a boy toy, instantly is attracted to Ashely in a way he hasn’t ever been attracted to a woman before.

One of the things I really liked about this book was that it talked a
Julianna
Apr 15, 2016 Julianna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Steamy Contemporary Romance; Alpha Heroes w/a Sweeter Side
Reviewed for THC Reviews
The Wilde Side is the fifth story and the second full-length novel in Janelle Denison’s Wilde series that follows two sets of siblings in the Wilde family who are also cousins. The three brothers on one side of the family have already found their HEAs in the previous stories, so this book is the first to feature the other group of Wilde siblings, three brothers and a younger sister. We begin with Scott, who I believe is the oldest, paired with hotel heiress, Ashley St. Cl
Melanie♥
This book got off to such a good start and then stalled out completely.
I had read a couple of the other titles in the series, but not all.
This was like a big drawn out reunion for characters from past books, with not nearly enough time spent on developing the H/h for this entry.
Mid-way through it lost me completely and was almost a dnf. Too bad, it had potential.
Kimberly
Jun 14, 2012 Kimberly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers of the Wilde Series
I would have to agree with many of the previous reviews, this was the most boring story of the Wilde Series. I thought the book was too long and would have worked better as a short story or even novella. The two main characters are Scott Wilde and Ashley St. Claire.
By page 3, I realized Ashley was the woman who helped Matthew pick out items for Faith in the third installment of this series, "All She Wants For Christmas." I was pleasantly surprised that she was the female lead in this book.
I th
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
Well, I was surprised that I liked this! It was great!

Although to warn the weak at heart, this book was so full of sex, I'm surprised it had room for the story! AND it was a perfect read!

It is ironic that I hate books with so much added fluff and so many characters, because it gets distracting from the real story. This one however had so much information & background, followed by the reason this character showed up making the fit perfect. So all in all, the pop in and pop out of all of thes
Writerlibrarian
Not the best of the series. The heroine was shallow and didn't have any layers. She was this paper thin caricature of a female lead. Denison has written better and much more interesting heroine in earlier books. The male lead was okay and more developed in comparison but not by much.

Denison is closing up the original Wilde family stories: Steve and Liz from The Wilde Thing are having a baby; Eric and Jill are also having a baby there is a bet going on as who will be a father first; Adrian and Ch
Meryan
Jan 09, 2016 Meryan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another good one about the Wilde men. This one is about Scott Wilde and Ashley St. Claire. Ashley decides for her 30th birthday she wants to have a wild fling with a man she doesn't know, who doesn't know she is the heiress to the St Claire hotel fortune. She goes to a bar that is not her normal style and picks up Scott Wilde, they have their wild night, but then she finds out that his firm has been hired to do construction work on her hotels. She tries to stay away from him but the spark has al ...more
Julie
Jan 01, 2015 Julie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Having read a previous 'Wilde' short story, I had an idea what to expect from this book and it didn't disappoint. Not a book to read if you are looking for high literature, but if you want a fun, frothy (and steamy!) read that passes a few hours, this fits the bill.

Have others from this series on my bookshelf and am looking forward to reading them.
Deb
Jul 02, 2014 Deb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED, LOVED THIS STORY!! ENJOYING THIS SERIES SO MUCH!! SIZZLING ROMANCES AND GREAT TO KEEP UP WITH OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS!
Dec 29, 2015 Laura rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I liked both of the main characters and the chemistry/sex was good.
Did not like the insta-love on either of their parts, though the guy's side was much more ridiculous. Insta-lust, sure no problem.

(view spoiler)
Cat
May 23, 2016 Cat rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: d
I really liked The Wilde Side , it's filled with drama, romance, self-growth and lots of other stuff. I found The Wilde Side to be the kind of book that just lures you in and you can't stop reading until the book is done. I hope to read Wilde Thing , the prequel to this book as well as the other books in this Wilde series, I also hope it's just as good as this one was.
Cynthia
A quick light read that delivered exactly what I expected. A contemporary romance where two people have to work through their own insecurities to be able to discover love. Not my usual fare, but I enjoyed it.

This is my first read by Janelle Denison which I happened to pick up at the library book sale. I think I'll look into more of the series.
Sue Parker
Mar 30, 2013 Sue Parker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well I couldn't put this one down. Ashley has been hurt before and she just wants a no strings attached fling. But she meets Scott and she is afraid that if he knew she was an heiress that he would be like the other guys she has meet and will try to scandalize her and her family. They learn to trust and love each other.
Katie
May 05, 2008 Katie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So I had only read a little story of her's in one of those anthology books. I liked the way she wrote so I saw this book and grabbed it. I loved this book! This lady knows how to write! Recommend...off to find some more books by Janelle!
Tammie
Jun 03, 2014 Tammie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 Stars contemporary romance

Good one, but Scott is no Steve (from Wilde Thing).
ElaineY
Very readable. A straight, fast-paced romance uncluttered by suspense that's just thrown in gratuitously. I enjoyed this and am now reading Wilde for Him and absolutely loving it!
Donna
Jun 23, 2016 Donna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: have-hard-copy
Scott and Ashley had great chemistry, steamy sexy first night. I enjoyed is one.
Cindy
Jan 23, 2009 Cindy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Contemporary - light read although the heroine is occasionally tedious.
Kevin Connery
Sep 03, 2011 Kevin Connery rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
More stereotyped characters, but well written otherwise.
Ladyacct
Apr 11, 2011 Ladyacct rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book from start to finish.
Denise
May 19, 2014 Denise rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner......
Kim
Jan 06, 2012 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Erotic
Katrina B
Katrina B marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Jemma
Jemma marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Angie Fournier
Angie Fournier marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Jeannie
Jeannie marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
Jennifer Leighton
Jennifer Leighton marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
Is sedondary story a continuation? 2 9 Oct 23, 2013 12:13PM
  • Bad Boys To Go
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Mercenary/Goddard Project, #6; Goddard Project, #1)
  • Texas Bad Boys
  • Strong and Sexy (Sky High Air, #2)
  • Bad Boys Next Exit (Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)
  • The Red Diary
  • Crazy Love (Steele Street, #5)
  • Southern Comfort (Southern, #1)
  • Deep Breath (Smithson Group SG-5, #7)
  • The Druid Made Me Do It (Pandora #2)
It’s hard for me to imagine that I’ve been writing romances for over twenty years now! I started at the young age of 21, just after I got married. Reading romances, and then writing them, came about as a result of having too much time on my hands. When I first married my husband Don, I was working a regular nine to five job and he worked swing shift, from four in the afternoon until midnight. It w ...more
More about Janelle Denison...

Wilde Series (5 books)
  • Wilde Thing (Wilde Series, #1)
  • Too Wilde to Tame (Wilde Series, #3)
  • Born to Be Wilde (Wilde Series, #4)
  • Wild for Him (Wilde Series, #5)