The Natural Makeover Diet: A 4-Step Program to Looking and Feeling Your Best from the Inside Out

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Move over botox and fad diets--Natural Beauty is here to stay!We all want to look our best, feel attractive, and be healthy. Energy and appearance are important at any age. And now achieving these results is possible--and without unsafe quick-fix diets, risky surgical procedures, or other invasive measures.

Whether you want to increase your energy levels, improve your skin,...more
Published February 12th 2010 by John Wiley & Sons (first published December 23rd 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Natural Makeover Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Natural Makeover Diet

Kristine
I skimmed more than read. The pick-3 part was most interesting - slow carbs, lean proteins, and essential fats at 40 30 30 percent. Many other suggestions in the book, I am already implementing into my healthy lifestyle change. I certainly have lots to work on and shouldalso reread the other health books on my shelves.
Lisa C
I really like this book and refer to it often. It's easy to read and makes sense. It doesn't just tell you what you should eat, but it explains how certain foods are beneficial.
Deborah
Great book! Clear simple information, and realistic too. Looking forward to trying some of the recipes.
Justine
Jul 17, 2012 Justine marked it as to-read
Shelves: shelved-for-now
I think I'm going to try the 5-day cleanse.
Marylou
a helpful, doable program for a healthy lifestyle
Iman Aljazairi
easy to read and and follow
Tanya
Tanya marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Katz!
Katz! marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Bbeilby
Bbeilby marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Lynn Daley
Lynn Daley is currently reading it
Jan 20, 2013
Grace Bedard
Grace Bedard is currently reading it
Jun 15, 2008
The Last 15: A Weight Loss Breakthrough Winning the Food Fight: Every Parent's Guide to Raising a Healthy, Happy Child The Metabolism Boosting Diet: A Personalized Weight Loss System For Increasing Energy, Sleeping Better, And Keeping The Weight Off For Life The Metabolism-boosting Diet: Burn Fat, Balance Hormones and Lose Weight for Life Healthy Sin Foods: 101 Recipes to Maximize Taste and Lose Weight