Start by marking “Triple Cross” as Want to Read:
Triple Cross

Triple Cross

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  25 reviews
"TRIPLE CROSS is a smart, prescient thriller that makes one wonder why the bottom really dropped out of the stock market. The story snaps and twists like a cracking whip, you can't help but root for Mickey Hennessey and his kids, and I defy you to guess the ending. Mark T. Sullivan has written a super-charged bestseller and surefire motion picture!" --Robert Crais

The Jeffe
Published April 14th 2009 by St. Martin's Press

To ask other readers questions about Triple Cross, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Triple Cross

Brett Starr
A great all around book!

I first came across "Triple Cross" through an email newsletter that has a list of upcoming release books. "Triple Cross" caught my eye and I picked it up the day it was available.

It's a thriller, thats written like a great action movie, with a great storyline, amazing characters and several plot twists that make for a non-stop read. This is one of those books, you won't want to put down.

The Jefferson Club, where the richest of the rich men come to relax & vacation.
Wendy Hines
The Jefferson Club is an exclusive club located in the Montana mountains. Everything is perfect, and security is top notch. It costs millions to stay at the Jefferson Club, and on this particular New Year's Eve, some of the richest men in the world are there, along with their wives and families.

When The Third Position Army, a group that fights corporate greed, infiltrate the supposed impenetrable Club, everyone is shocked. Head of Security, Mickey Hennessy, reformed alcoholic and drug addict, ha
Kermit
Der Autor sorgt mit seinem Schreibstil für einen leichten Einstieg ins Buch. Er rollt der Handlung vielleicht nicht unbedingt den roten Teppich aus, bietet ihr aber sicheren Boden: Mark T. Sullivan schreibt klar, schnell und anschaulich. Er beschränkt sich dabei zwar auf eine Art Kamera-Funktion und nimmt nur selten die Rolle eines lebhaften Erzählers ein, aber das hat für mich sehr gut zum Buch gepasst. Denn im Mittelpunkt steht das Geschehen selbst und davon wird man durch den Stil des Autors ...more
Pamela Small
This new author (for me) is a terrific find! This is an easy, entertaining,engrossing and suspenseful read! The plot is unique for the terrorist thriller genre: home grown terrorists infiltrate a remote, private resort for the super rich and put the world's richest men on "trial" for crimes against humanity, exposing their sin of greed and corruption to the world. The protagonist's character is well developed and the reader is drawn into his internal and external conflicts. I hope subsequent nov ...more
Annie
This is the first Sullivan book I've read and I rather enjoyed it. Found myself skipping over some of the seemingly mundane parts and not really missing anything.
"TRIPLE CROSS is a smart, prescient thriller that makes one wonder why the bottom really dropped out of the stock market. The story snaps and twists like a cracking whip, you can't help but root for Mickey Hennessey and his kids, and I defy you to guess the ending. Mark T. Sullivan has written asuper-charged bestseller and surefire mot
JackieK
Triple Cross is an action adventure book that would translate well to the big screen. While I found the main character kind of whiny at the beginning of the book, that changed as the book progressed. The characters that I just loved, however, were the 3 children. While everything they go through and do is not realistic, the kids are smart and spunky. Though I did figure out "who did it" before the ending of the book, it wasn't obvious early on which was nice.
Larry Johnson
I finished this book in 1.5 days. This could easily be the next novel to big screen. If Die Hard was to take place in Montana then Triple Cross would be the result. The action is fast and the author does a great job on creating characters that grab your interest, make you feel you're there, and wondering what happens next. The author delivers with a debate over capitalism and corrupt intrusive government.
Robert
This was a good book filled with lots of action. Until the conclusion that is. The plot does hinge on some stock tradings and dealings, short puts and all like that. Once again I say I am not that knowleadgable about these dealings and if the author could have dumbed it down a bit it would have helped. Other than that small factor I did enoy this book.
Barb
I loved this book. I picked it up the day I got it and didn't put it down until I was done. LOL I am not going to say more about the plot as others have already done so. It was full of action and the characters kept me engrossed. I will definitely be looking for more books by this author!
Shane Cooper
Pretty decent read. There were some implausible aspects and some details hadn't been fully researched. Plot and characters were interesting and it met the "Entertainment" factor, which is a criteria for me. Good book over all.
Bob
Torn between 1 or 2 stars. Very predicable and pointless book. Might work as a movie, but not a book. Imagine reading Die Hard, but three teenagers manage to outwit Hans Gruber. Skip it.
Jamie Eberle
Great Book! Not my usual genre but this book was an excellent page turner. The character development was outstanding, and the story was a truly intriguing! I recommend this book.
Arlee
This was a page burner. Engaging characters, awesome setting and twisted plot. Very enjoyable. My best read this month!
Felix
Be warned this read contains plot twists & action galore! I think I like this as much as the "Monarch,"books!
Kathryn
Started it it @ 8am, today--2/3 done 4 hours later! Very readable, and a compelling plot line!
Kirsten
Yeah...this had me going from the beginning. But the title kind of gave it away.
Denise Malloy
A fast-paced, page turner until the very end. I couldn't put it down!
Kenneth Nordqvist
Mark doesn't disappoint me with this excellent thriller eider.
Phano
I really enjoyed the suspense, kept me wanting more.
Joel Fair
A little ridiculous but very entertaining and well written.
Lance
Fast moving and entertaining ,much like a movie of the week
Ute Schmidt
Unterhaltsamer Thriller für Zwischendurch!
Joanne
Well written, fast action.
Karen Griffith
Karen Griffith marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Adam Cole
Adam Cole marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Crossfire
  • Final Cut
  • Blackout: Morgen ist es zu spät
  • The Silenced (Jonathan Quinn, #4)
  • A Martian Odyssey and Other Science Fiction Tales
  • Darkened
  • Lies: A novel
  • So zärtlich war Suleyken
  • Der fernste Ort
  • Aphrodite's War
  • Becks letzter Sommer
  • Independence Day (Dewey Andreas, #5)
  • Mirage
  • Ein König für Deutschland
  • Socks a la Carte: Pick and Choose Patterns to Knit Socks Your Way
  • Pyras (Die Erben der Nacht, #3)
  • The New School: How the Information Age Will Save American Education from Itself
  • Voll Im Bilde/Alles Sense!
Mark T. Sullivan (b. 1958) is an author of thrillers. Born in a Boston suburb, he joined the Peace Corp after college, traveling to West Africa to live with a tribe of Saharan nomads. Upon returning to the United States, he took a job at Reuters, beginning a decade-long career in journalism that would eventually lead to a job as an investigative reporter for the San Diego Tribune.

Sullivan spent th
More about Mark T. Sullivan...
Rogue (Robin Monarch, #1) The Purification Ceremony Outlaw (Robin Monarch, #2) Toxic (Seamus Moynihan, #1) Thief (Robin Monarch, #3)