Start by marking “Supernatural: The Official Companion Season 4 (Supernatural : The Official Companion, #4)” as Want to Read:

Supernatural: The Official Companion Season 4 (Supernatural: The Official Companion #4)

Discover that the Highway to Hell really is paved with good intentions

Supernatural, the hit show from The CW, continued its streak of critical praise and ratings gold as the fourth season upped the stakes for Sam and Dean Winchester and introduced another potent supernatural element into the mix - angels.

Dean has been resurrected for a divine purpose, but during his time i
Published August 31st 2010 by Titan Books (first published July 27th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Supernatural, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Supernatural

Nikki
Dec 26, 2010 Nikki rated it really liked it
The companion to the fourth season of Supernatural, mostly held high in my heart because of the introduction of one Misha Collins. This volume has the usual stuff -- interviews, character bios, discussions of individual episodes... I like all the titbits about the pranks Jared was pulling on poor Misha.
Jodie
Jul 13, 2011 Jodie rated it really liked it
I adore these. I have seen every episode and sometimes you need a quick guide to jog your memory of a particular episode or plot point. These are awesome guides for that.
They are the recipe index for the brilliance that is Supernatural and I love that.
Chrissy
May 24, 2014 Chrissy rated it it was amazing
I'm not entirely certain whether I'm gushing, because I'm a ridiculous fangirl of the show or this is just a great season companion... both is good.

Episode by episode with info from the actors, production staff, writers, and directors.

Also Color pictures YAY!
Teresa
Feb 20, 2011 Teresa rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of the tv show Supernatural
This book was a pretty cool look at the behind the scenes of Supernatural season 4. I really liked that it took an individual look at each episode and certain key characters and the thoughts of the cast and crew on those episodes and characters.
Natascha
Jan 14, 2011 Natascha rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tv
Again, I very much enjoyed reading this companion! They're all really great! I love all the behind the scenes info and what happened on set and all. I had such a huge grin on my face while reading this! Awesome!
Shelly
Dec 09, 2012 Shelly rated it it was amazing
A good summary of all of the episodes of season 4 along with behind the scenes information and lots of pictures.
Saphirablue
I really like reading through such books. They provide me with little details of filming such a show and the quotes let me remember why I love this show so much! :) And the pictures! ♥
Jayne Lamb
Jul 27, 2011 Jayne Lamb rated it really liked it
Blah-de-blah, competent episode guides. A couple of interesting arc choice insights. PHOTOS OF JENSEN ACKLES. LIKE.
Jamila Francis
Jamila Francis rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2013
Kristin
Kristin rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2015
Dora
Dora rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2012
K.
K. rated it really liked it
May 06, 2011
Chelle14
Chelle14 rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2013
Katie Barry
Katie Barry rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2011
Denisa.n
Denisa.n rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2012
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2013
Cherry Dunagan
Cherry Dunagan rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2013
Werewolf670
Werewolf670 rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2015
Shelby Masson
Shelby Masson rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2015
Faith Gitari
Faith Gitari rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2013
Rebecca Cohen
Rebecca Cohen rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2012
Natalia
Natalia rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2012
Blublu Blu Blu
Blublu Blu Blu rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2015
Jordanna
Jordanna rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2014
Nina
Nina rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2013
Sami Salem
Sami Salem rated it it was ok
Oct 24, 2016
Abigail
Abigail rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2014
Joe Huber
Joe Huber rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2013
Ieva
Ieva rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2013
Katelyne
Katelyne rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2013
  • In the Hunt: Unauthorized Essays on Supernatural
  • The Supernatural Book of Monsters, Spirits, Demons, and Ghouls
  • Coyote's Kiss (Supernatural, #8)
  • Rising Son
  • Night Terror (Supernatural, #9)
  • Supernatural -  Beginning's End Issue #1
  • One Year Gone (Supernatural, #7)
  • Heart of the Dragon (Supernatural, #4)
  • Bobby Singer's Guide to Hunting (Supernatural)
  • The Unholy Cause (Supernatural, #5)
  • The Mythology of Supernatural: The Signs and Symbols Behind the Popular TV Show
  • TV Goes to Hell: An Unofficial Road Map of Supernatural
  • Witch's Canyon (Supernatural, #2)
  • Supernatural: The Dogs of Edinburgh
  • Carved in Flesh (Supernatural, #12)
  • Fresh Meat (Supernatural, #11)

Supernatural: The Official Companion (7 books)
  • Supernatural: The Official Companion Season 1 (Supernatural : The Official Companion, #1)
  • Supernatural: The Official Companion Season 2 (Supernatural : The Official Companion, #2)
  • Supernatural: The Official Companion Season 3 (Supernatural : The Official Companion, #3)
  • Supernatural: The Official Companion Season 5 (Supernatural : The Official Companion, #5)
  • Supernatural: The Official Companion Season 6 (Supernatural: The Official Companion, #6)
  • Supernatural: The Official Companion Season 7 (Supernatural: The Official Companion, #7)