Start by marking “Led Astray AND The Devil's Own” as Want to Read:
Led Astray AND The Devil's Own

Led Astray AND The Devil's Own (Astray & Devil #1-2)

4.15  ·  Rating Details  ·  150 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Led Astray

Mourning her fiancé's sudden, tragic death, Jenny Fletcher found a surprisingly sympathetic friend in his brother Cage. She'd always considered him too wild and reckless…until he brought out a wild side of her that she hadn't known was there. And now that she'd been led astray, she couldn't possibly turn back….

The Devil's Own

Kerry Bishop prepared for danger when
Published February 16th 2010 by Mira

To ask other readers questions about Led Astray AND The Devil's Own, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Led Astray AND The Devil's Own

DarienMoya
Dec 19, 2010 DarienMoya rated it liked it
Shelves: 2010-reads
^^GUERRILLAS AND CHURCH PEOPLE!^^
3.5

This book contained two of Sandra Brown’s stories, and they both had a little something in common and also they are very much connected. Here is a checklist of the similarities:

- Virgins
-Church People
-Children
- War Torn Country
- Plus the well sought after “Bad Boy”

I have always been a huge fan of Sandra going on 13 years now, and I must say this book was a struggle for me. It was ok just not the best stuff, the stories were a recycled version of each other.

Le
Abi
Nov 21, 2015 Abi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars because I loooved the first book, the second still good, but not so much!
Rebecca Hunter
Aug 29, 2015 Rebecca Hunter rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I've been known to defend the romance genre against its label as anti-feminist. But this book gave me pause.

The plot progression is of average creativity and entertainment value except for in a few, extremely jarring spots, which I'm guessing would ruin the story for today's reader. It certainly did for me.

The first is more minor, though it's still a non-starter for me: The hero jokingly calls the heroine a bitch. Specifically, he's offering to hire her to work in his office, and the conversatio
Carolina Gonzalez
Feb 06, 2016 Carolina Gonzalez rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the 1st part of the booked!!! looooved !!! Now I KNOW what you mean ABI!!!
Vera
May 05, 2016 Vera rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When Jenny was very young was taken in by the Hendren Family. It was assumed that her and Hal would get married some day. But he died and then Cage the other brother tried to comfort her. He was different than Hal, so it was nice to see how the story unfolds, and they become so close.
Katie
Jul 27, 2013 Katie rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-bookshelf
Led Astray: This book was a simple read, as there was nothing special about this story. It had characters, a conflict and a resolution. The beginning excited me, as it was about a man who goes to help Mexicans cross the border and I thought because of the subject matter it would be an intense read. However, after that situation took place the novel fell into a love story with a strong sexual tone and it turned repetitive. It was a bit hard to get though because I knew each time i picked it up I ...more
Bonnie
Jun 06, 2015 Bonnie rated it it was amazing
I loved this book because it had two books in one and they referenced each other. Great reads and, of course, I did not want to put them down!
Renee
Jul 25, 2016 Renee rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading led astray. It had a great story that kept me reading chapter after chapter as fast as I could to find out if cage would spill the beans on his secret. I thought the Devils own was ok, but I didn't enjoy it as much as led astray. I did however like how Jenny and cage we're apart of this book too.
I won this book as apart of the good reads giveaways.
Peggy
Nov 04, 2015 Peggy rated it really liked it
This is a great beach read! Quick and fun .!
Tasha
Apr 19, 2010 Tasha rated it liked it
Shelves: he-loves-me-not
It says on the back "about unlikely love..." and boy are both of theses stories right on the mark for that. Both were good, I think I liked The Devil's Own better as it delt w/saving orphans from a war-torn country and that really appealled to me. I wish there had been more on that but it was balanced well enough.

This is kind of a set but you don't have to read them in order. Some interesting character's in both that make them both fun in different ways.
Buggy
Mar 31, 2010 Buggy marked it as to-read
Wow, Won this on First Reads (I never win anything) And I really like Sandra Brown too although admittedly its been a few years.
Pam Bruce
Oct 06, 2013 Pam Bruce rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed story line really good read
Jackie Simons
Read 11/99
Jennifer Passmore
Mar 20, 2011 Jennifer Passmore rated it it was amazing
Love it!
harry vaillette
harry vaillette marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Heather Calla
Heather Calla marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Lori Daley
Lori Daley marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Chelsie
Chelsie rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2016
Renee M
Renee M marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Rebecca Robinson
Rebecca Robinson rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2016
Marylin Dearman
Marylin Dearman marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Susan Erwin
Susan Erwin marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Ace
Ace marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2016
  • Secrets of the Playboy's Bride (Silhouette Desire, No 2002)
  • Stumble Into Love
  • Too Hot To Handle (Forbidden Fantasies #16)
  • Under the Gun
  • A Bride for Jericho Bravo (Bravo Family, #28) (The Jones Gang, #12)
  • The Bad Man's Bride (Marrying Miss Bright, #1)
  • Stone Romance (Stone Passions, #2)
  • Unstoppable: Love with the Proper Stranger\Letters to Kelly
  • Various States of Undress: Carolina
  • The Witch and the Warrior (Warriors, #2)
  • Always

Sandra Brown is the author of more than sixty New York Times bestsellers, including FRICTION (2015), MEAN STREAK (2014), DEADLINE(2013), LOW PRESSURE (2012), LETHAL (2011), & TOUGH CUSTOMER (2010).

Brown began her writing career in 1981 and since then has published over
More about Sandra Brown...

Astray & Devil (2 books)
  • Led Astray (Hellraisers, #1)
  • The Devil's Own (Hellraisers, #2)