Start by marking “Sun-Kissed Christmas” as Want to Read:
Sun-Kissed Christmas

Sun-Kissed Christmas (Summer #8)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  490 ratings  ·  32 reviews
All she wants for Christmas…

Summer is headed to the Keys for winter break, but what should be a fun-in-the-sun holiday is becoming unbearable. Summer hasn’t been able to stop thinking about her ex-boyfriend, Austin, since their summer romance fizzled, and she can’t stand seeing him at the beach with his new girlfriend….

Now Austin is everywhere she goes. She’s reminded of

Published October 5th 2010 by Simon Pulse (first published November 8th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Sun-Kissed Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sun-Kissed Christmas

Let It Snow by John GreenDash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel CohnShiver by Maggie StiefvaterNorth of Beautiful by Justina ChenEx-mas by Kate Brian
Winter Break for YA
26th out of 99 books — 290 voters
Let It Snow by John GreenDash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel CohnEx-mas by Kate BrianThe Coal Elf by Maria DeVivoSecret Santa by Sabrina James
YA Holiday Novels
39th out of 47 books — 54 voters

More lists with this book...

Kalia Lee
I can't believe I finished this book in one day, I am SOOOOOO depressed that this series end here. You'll grow old but books will always stay the same, the characters will always stay the same, and also the story. This book really made me cry at the end. I came to loving this series so much! I am just SOOO sad right now, I can't believe it, for real. When I get old one day, I will always be rereading this series over again. Ok, excuse me, but I'm just SO upset now. LOVED this series a lot.
Sarah Anderson
Slight disappointment. Beach blondes and spring break were really good and tan lines and this book just wasnt as good. Fast read tho
Kim Smiley
This was the last installment in this series. It was a very fast book to read and I liked the way it wrapped things up.

Summer is now going to that Carlson school and is finishing up her first semester. She is living w/ Marquez and Diana, who has been writing to Seth and he'll be visiting her at Christmas. Diver is living with Austin, who is dating someone new.

This book is kinda funny. Summer is realizing that now that she's had time off from guys and has been concentrating on school, she is read
Savannah (Books With Bite)
I hadn't realized this book is part of a series, but now that I know. I will definitely read up on it. I read this story today cause I felt I needed a good happy romance for Christmas Day. And yes, this book gave me exactly what I wanted.

This book is quick read. Just a littler over 170 pages, I was able to dive into a romance fast. I love that the romance didn't build up quickly, but was part of their past. They had a relationship before. Coming back together again, it sparks up memories of a pa
Edinette
Jessica Day
In all honesty, this series has gone downhill after the first book. The first book was very heartfelt but each book after has seemed overdone. Sun-Kissed Christmas is just like the others after Beach Blondes, over done and dramatic. However this was a summery-Christmassy story. Read it in either season, it will put a small smile on your face. The characters are as unique and real as ever. Plus there’s less self-centered drama! (Note, less.) This is a perfect story for the giving season. It’s sho ...more
Rachelle
It was good :) that is really all I can say... it is a very small book and leaves things left open, and unexplained while other parts were new to me, but written as though it should be obvious. I found that while I was reading I wondered if I had missed a book inbetween Tan Lines and this one and if there was going to be another one after. It was a good book though and I reccomend the series
Hailey Black
Wasn't my favourite book of the series. One thing that made me kind of annoyed was there were a lot of spelling and punctuation mistakes. It was like no one proof read the book before it came out.
Sandy
I only read this book to find out what happened between Austin and Summer the whole book seemed like a waste of a read because the author ended the book terribly they just kiss and happily ever after its like what about Austins girlfriend and does this mean Summer and Austin are together???? the worse part is there's no book next that was the authors way in ending a series.
Stephanie
I think they updated this series because I remember reading it when I was a teen. Loved it.
Alyssa Stark
I finished this book about an hour after the ball dropped and I think it was an amazing way to end 2011 and to start 2012. I love these books.
Austin and Summer, Diana and Seth. And Sarah? This book made me sad, happy, crazy, and keep me on edge. It's a great read.
Steph
Jane
Jan 06, 2013 Jane rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People who are looking toward something that is like a December in tropical areas
This book is quite nice. Almost pretty good and as well as pretty nice the story and also the way how I read is like 'Just go with the flow' and overall, not a bad book!
Shelby
I finished this way too fast. So easy because its so captivating and you want to finish it to know what happens... Sigh.. So wonderfully deliciously good.
Stephanie
This book was so suspenseful, but I loved it! I couldn't put it down, and I felt the same emotion, as the main character. I love the series!
Taylor Ham
I didn't think this was a great ending. I absolutely loved all of the other books in this series, but was disappointed in sun kisses Christmas
Ren
I loved this book as a nice Christmas read. Its great because you get the feel of both Christmas and Summer at the same time.

Kayla Harringa
It was just as good as the other 2 books. It took me about 2 hours to finish this. I just couldn't put it down!
Jiliane NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
A very quick read. But a really good book. I read it in 2 and a half hours. But it is only 178 pages.
Stacey
Cute Christmas/ Holiday read... I wish the book was a bit longer the ending ended so quickly.
Judy
a really good book, not too much description-which is good. and always keeping me hooked
Jazzmine
This was an amazing book but I finished it very fast other than that very good book
Kylene (KyandMatt)
I read this when I was a teenager. One of my all-time favorite series.
Brianna
Really cute, good book if you don't want something too long or heavy.
Jess (Shepherdjel)
A very short read, good ending, but not at all what i was expecting.
Jaci
Too short and not a very good ending to the series
Ariella
I love this series. I love Summer and Austin.
Cheryl
I didn't even last 100 pages into this book.
Tammy Blackwell
Read on a cruise ship on December 23.
  • Girls in Love (Summer Girls, #2)
  • Cruel Summer (Fast Girls, Hot Boys, #1)
  • The Twelve Dates of Christmas (Simon Romantic Comedies)
  • Forever Summer (Laguna Cove & Cruel Summer)
  • The Half-Life of Planets
  • Kissing Snowflakes
  • Dreams of Significant Girls
  • Meet Me at the Boardwalk
  • The Year I Turned Sixteen (The Year I Turned Sixteen, #1-4)
  • Local Girls (Island Summer, #1)
  • The Time Travelers: Volume One
  • Snowed Over
  • Reality Chick
  • Crazy Hot (The Au Pairs, #4)
  • Last Christmas (Private, #0.6)
  • Winter Dreams, Christmas Love
Applegate was born in Michigan in 1956. Since then she has lived in Texas, Florida, California, Minnesota, Illinois, North Carolina, and after living in Pelago, Italy for a year, she has moved back to Southern California. She has an eleven year old son named Jake Mates, although she says the Animorph leader is not named after him. In 2003 she and her husband, Michael Grant, her co-author on many p ...more
More about Katherine Applegate...

Summer (8 books)
  • June Dreams
  • July's Promise
  • August Magic
  • Spring Break
  • Sand, Surf, and Secrets
  • Rays, Romance, and Rivalry (Summer, #6)
  • Beaches, Boys, and Betrayal
The One and Only Ivan The Invasion (Animorphs, #1) Beach Blondes: June Dreams, July's Promise, August Magic (Summer, #1-3) The Visitor (Animorphs, #2) The Encounter (Animorphs, #3)