Start by marking “The Moses Code” as Want to Read:
The Moses Code

The Moses Code

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  199 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Is it possible that nearly 3,500 years ago, Moses was given the secret for attracting everything you’ve ever desired? The Moses Code was first used to create some of the greatest miracles in the history of the world, but then it was hidden away, and only the highest initiates were allowed to practice it. In this book, James F. Twyman reveals the Code for the first time, sh ...more
Published March 1st 2008 by Hay House, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Moses Code, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Moses Code

Shawna
I loved this book as I finally gained understanding about Moses and the burning bush! I also found another powerful tool to use in life.
Sharyn
This is an amazing conscious rising experience. Please take the time to read this!
Yvonne
Excellent...the Law of Attraction has been simplified.
Babylov Dominique
If there is one book that everyone should read, it is definitely this one. It's very informational, spiritual, easy to understand and very POSITIVE! Especially these days with all the weird things happening to us, we definitely don't want anything negative. I was guided to read this book and am very grateful that i had the opportunity to read it for it helps me in seeing the world so much brighter and with more love and peace. At the end of the day all that matters is love, for love is the essen ...more
Ben Tousey
Everyone claims that they've got a "code," a magic pill, a special step that you can take that will solve all of your problems.

This is just such a book.

Anyone who has studied the Old Testament, particularly the Pentateuch, knows that it is a series of documents coddled together to form what we now call the Bible. James Twyman didn't know this. He believed that some special code was inserted into the story of Moses at the burning bush, and remains to this day and he managed to unlock it.

The stori
Trey Nowell
Pretty good book on positivity and the law of attraction. Looks like a better and more realistic version of "The Secret", which I thought was a bit too much self-blame for issues of not being successful. I've heard most of these points before, but it was compiled well and fairly concise reading. I think the title is a fairly original take on The Exodus out of Egypt, interesting way of approaching this. Would recommend to people that need to incorporate a bit more positive thinking in their lives ...more
Adrianne Powell
AWES0ME!!!!!

This book is good,no great! I have truly been enlightened and feel the anointing. Wow!!!! Please read, you won't regret it.
Penelope Brown
It is a beautiful concept, but I am not sure if it works. It was an interesting read.
Jacquie Jones
interesting concept ... very similiar the Rohnda Byrne's The Secret.
i enjoy readying anything that throws out positive attraction and manifestation ideas ..
the one is based on Moses seeing God appear as a burning bush and it goes from there.
the keys to manifesting are explained and reviewed ...
i know the author was not completly accurate in the historical aspect of the book, but the content and the intent was very good
easy and interesting read
Gosia
The guys is inaccurate both in Bible understanding and in Secret comprehension. He takes one concept from the Bible and twists it into some kind of contemplation. The Secret on the other hand is very spiritual and does not need any other explanations. It was a complete waste of time, apart from some last positive rays in the end.
Candace Talmadge
This is one of those rare books that makes the connection between what's going on within each person individually and the collective state of our world. It teaches an affirmation that I have been using daily for some months. Anyone interested in the connection between breathing and healing the self will find this book helpful.
Elizabeth
May 29, 2008 Elizabeth rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Elizabeth by: Janine Chase
Am reading this book right now, but I skimmed the book and from that I know I will love it.
My friend Jan told me that if you like "The Secret", then you will really like the Moses Code. I said myself that I'd like to do a version of "The Secret" that had a more spiritual focus and this is it.
David Geschke
Probably not a book that would interest everyone, but a worthwhile read for me. The manifestation tools are easy to use. Based on God telling Moses his name is "I AM THAT I AM" when asked.
Lori
Wasn't sure about it at first...seemed really superficial..then it turned, and it finished strong! I shared the same feelings author does about the secret. Kudos. Be challenged.
Sharyn
This is an enchanting story which will touch your heart and imagination even though you know it's too true! What a great adventure!
Jack Batcher
An Awesome book that is bound to change peoples perceptions about there own infinte powers.
Michele
Much better than The Secret. This is way more about creating spiritual abundance.
Diana
This is a powerful book. I'm still exploring the potential of this tool.
Eli Poteet
May 22, 2012 Eli Poteet rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No one!
Recommended to Eli by: Ty
Shelves: wisdom
I feel like this is just a Christian version of The Secret..
Katie Schwartz
Very interesting read, kind of self helpy.
Mari
manifesting by putting God first
Heidi Domian
Soul food. Learning about prayer.
Ivan Vukovic
Pseudoscience, beware!!
Gabrielle
Hocus pocus nonsense .
Tricia
Tricia is currently reading it
Feb 26, 2015
D.K. Stanley
D.K. Stanley marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
  • Open Your Mind to Prosperity
  • The God Code
  • Limitless Mind: A Guide to Remote Viewing and Transformation of Consciousness
  • Happier Than God: Turn Ordinary Life into an Extraordinary Experience
  • The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity: A Simple Guide to Unlimited Abundance
  • The Miracles of Archangel Michael
  • Three Magic Words: Key to Power, Peace and Plenty: The Key to Power, Peace and Plenty
  • Five Wishes: How Answering One Simple Question Can Make Your Dreams Come True
  • Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting
  • Manifest Your Desires: 365 Ways to Make Your Dreams a Reality
  • Soul Love: Awakening Your Heart Centers (Soul Life, #1)
  • Your Invisible Power: The Mental Science of Thomas Troward
  • Flight of the Eagle
  • Every Word Has Power: Switch on Your Language and Turn on Your Life
  • Mystic Christianity
  • Breakthrough Experience
The Barn Dance Emissary of Light: A Vision of Peace Love, God, And The Art Of French Cooking The Proposing Tree Emissary of Love: The Psychic Children Speak to the World: The Psychic Children Speak to the World