Start by marking “Disney's Beauty and the Beast: The Broadway Musical” as Want to Read:
Disney's Beauty and the Beast: The Broadway Musical

Disney's Beauty and the Beast: The Broadway Musical

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  10 reviews
(Vocal Selections). Features piano/vocal/guitar arrangements of 21 songs by Alan Menken, Howard Ashman and Tim Rice from this Disney Broadway smash: Be Our Guest * Beauty and the Beast * Belle * Gaston * Home * How Long Must This Go On? * Human Again * If I Can't Love Her * Maison des Lunes * Me * The Mob Song * No Matter What * Something There * Transformation/Beauty and ...more
Published August 1st 1994 by Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation

To ask other readers questions about Disney's Beauty and the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disney's Beauty and the Beast

Tracy Morton
This Disney movie translates well to the stage. It is amazing to see all of the fantastical household items come to life on stages and have it not seem silly.
My favourite movie from my favourite composer. What else can I ask? Though this is the broadway version, the original songs are all there. Piano difficulty is a little above intermediate level, so I struggle a bit to play it.
Apr 29, 2012 Katie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: plays
I'm Chip! ^^ Love this show so much. It's so fun and the music is great. I know it's going to be a hit.

April 29, 2012

It's over :( Such a good show. I had a lot of fun with my Alchies. So sad it's over.
Hiram Alexander
I am D'Arque in this one and I also act as an extra for Be Our Guest, Gaston, Human Again, and the Mob Song. I'm also one of the wolves that chases Maurice. :)
I read the script because i am preparing to produce this musical. I am counting it because I am a lot of books to read in 30 days:)
I'm actually currently reading the script because I am in the play, but this is the best I could find, so it will have to do.
One of my dream roles. But I have a hard time with most of the songs, especially my favorites. Grr--more practicing.
Chalie Power
wonderful play with vibrant characters and heart felt songs
Great arrangements for piano and voice.
Lindsey Vella
Lindsey Vella marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Sarah (Fritz) Lamary
Sarah (Fritz) Lamary marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Salma added it
Jun 29, 2015
Krystal marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
David Nelson
David Nelson marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Cailin added it
Apr 12, 2015
EmilyAstacio marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Sandy Stephens
Sandy Stephens marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Caseykeown marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Hal Leonard is a music print publisher. Musical scores published by Hal Leonard are frequently not credited to an individual author or editor.
More about Hal Leonard Publishing Company...
The Last Song: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack The Twilight Saga: New Moon: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack James and the Giant Peach High School Musical 2 Pokemon