Wedding at Wangaree Valley

Wedding at Wangaree Valley (Barons of the Outback #1)

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Master of Wangaree Homestead Guy Radcliffe is from one of the most revered families in the Outback. Now he wants a wife, and a queue of society beauties are at his door Alana Callaghan is from the wrong side of town and doesn't fit the glamorous, pampered world of the other girls. But that hasn't stopped her from secretly being in love with Guy for years--even though she k...more
Published November 1st 2008 by Harlequin Presents (first published November 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Wedding at Wangaree Valley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wedding at Wangaree Valley

SweetSweeede
I found an old email in which I'd written to my friend about this book. This is a direct quote.

Okay, so I just had to share with you my frustration with the book I'm reading - "Wedding at Wangaree Valley". I'm 16% in and have kept reading thus far because I hope somehow it will get better. It hasn't.
The descriptions are all given a romantic shimmer - like even a house is lovely and the most wonderful thing one could ever see - and go on forever! And I *like* descriptions! It's not a historical r...more
Linda
It was an okay book, it was a typical Harlequin Romance. I liked the exotic location.
Kelly
Good book. Jealousy, death and everything in between.
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Lakshmanan
Lakshmanan marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Jeanette Burchaski
Jeanette Burchaski marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Madalina
Madalina marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Tami Bennett
Tami Bennett marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Mona
Mona marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Hena71
Hena71 marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Margaret Way was born and educated in the river city of Brisbane, Australia. Before her marriage she was a well-known pianist, teacher, vocal coach and accompanist, but her hectic musical career came to a halt when her son was born and the demands of motherhood dictated a change of pace.

On a fortuitous impulse she decided to try her hand at romance writing and was thrilled when Mills & Boon ac...more
More about Margaret Way...
Olivia and the Billionaire Cattle King (The Balfour Brides #8) Holding On To Alex (Harlequin Ginger Blossom Mangas) (Harlequin Violet) The Australian's Society Bride Australia's Most Eligible Bachelor Wanita Misterius Owen (Mistaken Mistress)