Start by marking “Wedding at Wangaree Valley” as Want to Read:
Wedding at Wangaree Valley

Wedding at Wangaree Valley (Barons of the Outback #1)

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Guy is part of one of the most revered families in the Outback. Now, he wants a wife, and a queue of society beauties is at his door! Alana doesn't fit the glamorous, world of the other girls. A wedding at Wangaree will take place - but can Alana be Guy's bride?
Hardcover, Large Print, 283 pages
Published January 1st 2009 by Mills & Boon (first published November 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Wedding at Wangaree Valley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wedding at Wangaree Valley

SweetSweeede
I found an old email in which I'd written to my friend about this book. This is a direct quote.

Okay, so I just had to share with you my frustration with the book I'm reading - "Wedding at Wangaree Valley". I'm 16% in and have kept reading thus far because I hope somehow it will get better. It hasn't.
The descriptions are all given a romantic shimmer - like even a house is lovely and the most wonderful thing one could ever see - and go on forever! And I *like* descriptions! It's not a historical r
Linda
It was an okay book, it was a typical Harlequin Romance. I liked the exotic location.
Kelly
Good book. Jealousy, death and everything in between.
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Jacqueline Andrews-Allen
Jacqueline Andrews-Allen marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Tutu Ogun
Tutu Ogun marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Virginia Heimgartner
Virginia Heimgartner marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Amanda
Amanda added it
Nov 28, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 23, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Madhvi18990
Madhvi18990 marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Lakshmanan
Lakshmanan marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Jeanette
Jeanette marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Margaret Way was born and educated in the river city of Brisbane, Australia. Before her marriage she was a well-known pianist, teacher, vocal coach and accompanist, but her hectic musical career came to a halt when her son was born and the demands of motherhood dictated a change of pace.

On a fortuitous impulse she decided to try her hand at romance writing and was thrilled when Mills & Boon ac
More about Margaret Way...

Barons of the Outback (2 books)
  • Bride at Briar's Ridge
Olivia and the Billionaire Cattle King (The Balfour Brides #8) The Australian's Society Bride Australia's Most Eligible Bachelor Wanita Misterius Owen (Mistaken Mistress) The English Lord's Secret Son