Start by marking “GPS” as Want to Read:
GPS

GPS

Which way is up? Cale Durbin is about to find out.

When Cale Durbin receives a GPS system for his birthday, he tests it out on the drive to meet a blind date. The blasted device gets him lost, but Cale doesn't mind so much when he ends up at the door of a hunk named Mike who shares many of his interests.

After the date fails, Cale discovers the GPS possesses a unique feature
Published February 21st 2010 by All Romance eBooks, LLC

To ask other readers questions about GPS, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GPS

Mandy*reads obsessively*
It's Cale's birthday, so he's not really surprised to find a package on his doorstep, and happy to find it to be a GPS.
As it's a good thing he got it, because his best friend Myra set him up on a blind date in a part of town he's not familiar with.
He and Ryan ( the blind date) don't hit it off and both go off and both leave with other guys. The guy Cale hits it off with is Mike, and it's funny meeting Mike again, since his faulty new GPS had first directed him right to Mike's house. Mike and Cal
Heller
Feb 05, 2013 Heller rated it really liked it
Cale gets a mysterious GPS for his birthday. It keeps sending him to the wrong address but is it really the wrong one?

This was cute. It's quick but it's fun and while it does end with a HFN I could see that changing to a HEA down the road. I enjoyed this one.
Jenre
Feb 27, 2010 Jenre rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, contemporary, romance
The story begins with Cale returning home on his birthday to find a parcel on his doorstep. When he opens the parcel he discovers that it's a GPS system. Cale has been set up on a blind date and the restaurant is somewhere unfamiliar so he sets up the GPS and lets her direct him to the restaurant. There's something wrong with the machine though as instead of directing Cale to the restaurant he ends up outside someone's house. The house belongs to Mike who asks Cale in and prints off directions f ...more
Honey
Sep 05, 2012 Honey rated it really liked it
This was a very cute read about a man who is led to his soul mate by a malfunctioning(?) GPS. The magical GPS added a nice touch to the otherwise contemporary romance and makes me want to read about the other couples it gets together and especially find out who sent it. 3.5 stars.
mah1
Oct 19, 2014 mah1 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
A really cute and fun story about a guy with a freaky GPS. Not much to say about the stroy itself, as it was short and obviously meant as a light-hearted read.

Both the MCs were great and while there were other characters, the author didn't start rambling on but had the story well contained.

As a sucker for secondary characters, my favorite part was that the Star Wars geek found a guy of his own. Three and a half stars, rounded up because these short stories that put a smile on your face without
Leslie Nicoll
Mar 11, 2010 Leslie Nicoll rated it liked it
THE BLURB

Which way is up? Cale Durbin is about to find out.

When Cale Durbin receives a GPS system for his birthday, he tests it out on the drive to meet a blind date. The blasted device gets him lost, but Cale doesn’t mind so much when he ends up at the door of a hunk named Mike who shares many of his interests.

After the date fails, Cale discovers the GPS possesses a unique feature—it leads him right to Mike again! Can true happiness be found through a global positioning device, or is Cale heade
Tailtiu
Feb 03, 2013 Tailtiu rated it really liked it
3,5*
Paputsza
Jun 07, 2014 Paputsza rated it liked it
I just hate the character. So mean to mr. Geek. He can't tell a pointy eared humanoid from a peanut with a tophat. He complains about the geek's kosher diet. He enjoys sports. Terrible person all around, basically.
coffee
Feb 19, 2012 coffee rated it really liked it
Tame
Dec 18, 2011 Tame rated it liked it
Regencyfan93
Dec 19, 2015 Regencyfan93 rated it it was ok
Shelves: i-own-it
This had a cute concept about how GPS works or not. Some I liked, some I didn't. I liked the blind date who ran away. I liked the stranger with same tastes. Sex scenes, not so much.
Bookbee
Hmmm...the GPS device I received as a gift did not lead me to a hot, hunky man! Obviously a defective model! ;)

Cute story!
Staceyr
Mar 08, 2010 Staceyr rated it it was amazing
What a fun read!! Lots of laughs and great characters. But I still want to know who sent the GPS system!!!!!
Tracy
Mar 18, 2011 Tracy rated it liked it
Cute short read, it seems as though this may be a series (hoping). Really enjoyed it.
LDL
Oct 29, 2013 LDL rated it it was ok
Maybe a 2.5. Cute but somehow 'meh'.
Mariana
Sep 17, 2013 Mariana rated it liked it
PirateSoulsTwin
PirateSoulsTwin rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2016
Nientesu
Nientesu rated it did not like it
May 28, 2016
Abell
Abell rated it liked it
May 23, 2016
Kristy
Kristy rated it really liked it
May 22, 2016
Sula
Sula marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2016
Ruth Laureano
Ruth Laureano marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I write, and I love to read.
More about Leigh Ellwood...