Start by marking “GPS” as Want to Read:
GPS

GPS

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Which way is up? Cale Durbin is about to find out.

When Cale Durbin receives a GPS system for his birthday, he tests it out on the drive to meet a blind date. The blasted device gets him lost, but Cale doesn't mind so much when he ends up at the door of a hunk named Mike who shares many of his interests.

After the date fails, Cale discovers the GPS possesses a unique feature
Published February 21st 2010 by All Romance eBooks, LLC

To ask other readers questions about GPS, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GPS

Mandy*reads obsessively*
It's Cale's birthday, so he's not really surprised to find a package on his doorstep, and happy to find it to be a GPS.
As it's a good thing he got it, because his best friend Myra set him up on a blind date in a part of town he's not familiar with.
He and Ryan ( the blind date) don't hit it off and both go off and both leave with other guys. The guy Cale hits it off with is Mike, and it's funny meeting Mike again, since his faulty new GPS had first directed him right to Mike's house. Mike and Cal
Heller
Cale gets a mysterious GPS for his birthday. It keeps sending him to the wrong address but is it really the wrong one?

This was cute. It's quick but it's fun and while it does end with a HFN I could see that changing to a HEA down the road. I enjoyed this one.
Jenre
The story begins with Cale returning home on his birthday to find a parcel on his doorstep. When he opens the parcel he discovers that it's a GPS system. Cale has been set up on a blind date and the restaurant is somewhere unfamiliar so he sets up the GPS and lets her direct him to the restaurant. There's something wrong with the machine though as instead of directing Cale to the restaurant he ends up outside someone's house. The house belongs to Mike who asks Cale in and prints off directions f ...more
Honey
This was a very cute read about a man who is led to his soul mate by a malfunctioning(?) GPS. The magical GPS added a nice touch to the otherwise contemporary romance and makes me want to read about the other couples it gets together and especially find out who sent it. 3.5 stars.
mah1
Oct 19, 2014 mah1 rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
A really cute and fun story about a guy with a freaky GPS. Not much to say about the stroy itself, as it was short and obviously meant as a light-hearted read.

Both the MCs were great and while there were other characters, the author didn't start rambling on but had the story well contained.

As a sucker for secondary characters, my favorite part was that the Star Wars geek found a guy of his own. Three and a half stars, rounded up because these short stories that put a smile on your face without
Leslie Nicoll
THE BLURB

Which way is up? Cale Durbin is about to find out.

When Cale Durbin receives a GPS system for his birthday, he tests it out on the drive to meet a blind date. The blasted device gets him lost, but Cale doesn’t mind so much when he ends up at the door of a hunk named Mike who shares many of his interests.

After the date fails, Cale discovers the GPS possesses a unique feature—it leads him right to Mike again! Can true happiness be found through a global positioning device, or is Cale heade
Paputsza
I just hate the character. So mean to mr. Geek. He can't tell a pointy eared humanoid from a peanut with a tophat. He complains about the geek's kosher diet. He enjoys sports. Terrible person all around, basically.
Rae
Tame
Regencyfan93
This had a cute concept about how GPS works or not. Some I liked, some I didn't. I liked the blind date who ran away. I liked the stranger with same tastes. Sex scenes, not so much.
Bookbee
Hmmm...the GPS device I received as a gift did not lead me to a hot, hunky man! Obviously a defective model! ;)

Cute story!
Staceyr
What a fun read!! Lots of laughs and great characters. But I still want to know who sent the GPS system!!!!!
Tina_K
Really cute and short. Happy for now ending. Added it as paranormal because of the GPS angle.
Tracy
Cute short read, it seems as though this may be a series (hoping). Really enjoyed it.
LDL
Maybe a 2.5. Cute but somehow 'meh'.
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Calila
Calila marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Sylvia
Sylvia added it
Nov 09, 2014
Dena
Dena marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Joleen
Joleen added it
Oct 30, 2014
Brooklyn
Brooklyn marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
BTina
BTina marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Kelly H. (Maybedog) marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I write, and I love to read.
More about Leigh Ellwood...
Truth or Dare (Dareville, #1) Daring Hearts (Dareville, #4.5) Daringly Delicious (Dareville, #4.1) A Daring Twist (A Dareville Story) Sugar on Top