Escape from the Drooling Octopod!: Episode III

Escape from the Drooling Octopod!: Episode III (Star-fighters of Murphy Street #3)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The Star-Fighters, under attack by pink goblins and Molgotha, a giant spider, must help a girl locked in the "pink palace."
Published August 30th 2009 by Zondervan (first published 2008)

Jolene
I won this book for my 10 year old son in the first reads giveaway. He was really excited and enjoys coming across new books almost as much as his mom :) I was happy to see him put down his x-box controller and D.S. when this book arrived. I always love to see my kids pick up a book. I did ask him to write a review for it, though he grumbled a bit at having to do school work when it wasn't school work, if that makes sense, he complied. This is the third book in a series and I definitely think it...more
Jenny Rose
This time the adventures for Beamer, Scilla, and Ghoulie start when they are asked by their school teachers to deliver some school supplies to a house in the neighborhood. Of course this is no ordinary house. It's pink—everything around the house, everything inside the house—except the things made of glass. When they drop off the school things, they thought they saw a girl in pink in the shadows; so they make it their mission to discover why this girl is prisoner in a pink palace.

The tree-ship t...more
Johanna
I absolutely loved this book! It was such a fun adventure, and I especially loved the good values that kids will learn from reading it. Exactly the kind of book that encourages kids to use their imagination, and to look out for and love one another. Beamer's faith in God is a surprise touch that warmed my heart. I would absolutely recommend this for anyone with kids and tweens... fantastic!

I have received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
J 'gywenivere'
Great! Now I can read in how to deal with the drooling Octopods in my backyard. Thank you for writing this book!
Kana
Kana marked it as to-read
May 10, 2013
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2012
Jeannie
Jeannie marked it as to-read
Lynda
Lynda marked it as to-read
Jennifer Metz
Jennifer Metz marked it as to-read
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Ren-tin
Ren-tin marked it as to-read
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Ronna
Ronna marked it as to-read
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Sussie
Sussie marked it as to-read
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Csimplot
Csimplot marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2012
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2012
Pebbles Good
Pebbles Good marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2012
Brie
Brie marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2012
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2012
Adam Kokkonen
Adam Kokkonen marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2012
Raphaelle Bones
Raphaelle Bones marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2012
Shawna Glasscock
Shawna Glasscock marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2012