Start by marking “Angelo's Captive Virgin (Harlequin Presents Extra Series” as Want to Read:
Angelo's Captive Virgin (Harlequin Presents Extra Series

Angelo's Captive Virgin (Harlequin Presents Extra Series (An Innocent In His Bed)

Italian tycoon Angelo Emiliani wants to buy Anna's French ch teau, but it seems she'll do anything to stop him. So he'll take Anna captive on his yacht, and show her he's not to be toyed with.

But as cabin fever sets in, passions erupt, and Anna realizes the price of stopping Angelo has just gotten higher. Now there's more at stake than saving the ch teau--Anna's at risk of
Published October 1st 2007 by Harlequin Enterprises

Be the first to ask a question about Angelo's Captive Virgin (Harlequin Presents Extra Series

I almost didn’t finish this book, because it was pressing so many of my personal buttons: heroine is all juicy over hero, who is almost indifferent to her and uses her lustiness to humiliate her. Yeech. I read on, hoping there might eventually be some kind of satisfying equalization, but then it came in such a sudden, ridiculous form I just wanted to punch the book. (view spoiler) ...more
Great introduction to Ms. Grey. I loved it. It was new and fresh but still had some of the sweetness I love in these romances. I did find the pole-dancing a little weird though...
Nov 10, 2010 Joy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a quick read and this is one of those stories I found myself liking despite the shortness of it. This is also the first work I read from this author and her writing style deserves praise.

There's Anna the heiress who couldn't let go of the chateau, and the past that's behind it, and Angelo who's set on buying it for his own "evil" purposes (or so Anna thought). It's like a game of tug-of-war and I read until the end to see who's gonna win.

The tension was palpable, I could just imagine how
Nov 14, 2008 Marilyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was absouately captivated by India Grey's The Italian's Captive Virgin.

Anna Delafield was such an interesting character, full of dreams, had such loving memories of her mother and grandmother, and of her family chateau in France,. The times spent at the chateau where some of the happeist of her life. That is where she once dreamed of someday being a bride and walking down the staircase and into the arms of her handsome "prince".

Well those dreams are about to come to an end with the sale of t
Jay Wong
There was instant attraction that makes it worth following. Two characters begin with secrets that were even shrouded from the reader, and as it progresses, said secret slowly unfold as they travel together down the path. This novel certainly held satisfying elements that made it worth reading.
Apr 30, 2014 Amy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aside from the heroine being a little too young, in my opinion, at the age of 21 for a sustained long-term relationship and being a virgin, I thought it was a cute story. There was kind of a twist at the end that made things interesting.
Jul 17, 2014 Kobie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
this story was barely working for me and then the h smacked the H. ridiculous behavior. immediate dnf at 55%.
Watenya Scarlet
Watenya Scarlet marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2016
Meera Sankaran
Meera Sankaran marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2016
Ana added it
Sep 27, 2016
erna marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
Claudine rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2016
Mary C. Herian
Mary C. Herian rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2016
Sabina Alilovic
Sabina Alilovic rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2016
Bibi J
Bibi J rated it did not like it
Sep 13, 2016
Linda J Osborne
Linda J Osborne marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Angela marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2016
Tamika Austin
Tamika Austin rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2016
Allegria rated it did not like it
Aug 07, 2016
Chrissy rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Amy rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2016
Angie Fournier
Angie Fournier marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Katie Mccance
Katie Mccance rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2016
Atifaah Patel
Atifaah Patel rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2016
Gayle rated it liked it
May 17, 2016
Irma04 rated it really liked it
May 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Wife in the Shadows
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • Purchased for Revenge
  • Mistress to Her Husband
  • The Markonos Bride
  • A Fiery Baptism
  • Kept by Her Greek Boss
  • The Italian's Wedding Ultimatum (Modern Romance S.)
  • The Marciano Love-Child
  • Knight of Seduction
  • Breaking Point
  • The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5)
  • Caretti's Forced Bride (Wedlocked!) (Harlequin Presents, #2752)
India Grey was born in England, UK. A self-confessed romance junkie, she was just thirteen years old when she first sent away for the Mills & Boon Writers' Guidelines. She can still recall the thrill of getting the large brown envelope with its distinctive logo through the letterbox, and subsequently whiled away many a dull school-day staring out the window and dreaming of the perfect hero. Sh ...more
More about India Grey...

An Innocent In His Bed (5 books)
  • An Innocent In His Bed Bundle