Start by marking “Tempestuous/Restless Heart” as Want to Read:
Tempestuous/Restless Heart

Tempestuous/Restless Heart

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  5 reviews
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Tami Hoag comes a special edition featuring two of her romantic classics in one irresistible volume. This unforgettable pair of novels is sure to excite the lover and thrill the romantic in every reader.

Tempestuous

Alexandra Gianni had come to Briarwood with her infant daughter, Isabella, to start over. Determined to rebuild her lif
Published December 16th 2009 by Bantam (first published July 31st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Tempestuous/Restless Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempestuous/Restless Heart

Mojca
This was my first venture into the Tami Hoag world, and I'm pretty satisfied with the experience.

Nothing extraordinary, mind you, but not half bad, with two stories about two women with loads and loads of emotional baggage and two men (one of them younger than his heroine) intent on helping them to finally move on.

The second one was a bit more humorous than the first one, but they both had one common denominator—an annoying heroine. Someone should've slapped the two chicks silly to make them see
Tammy
This is a little hard to rate & review as it is a 2/1 book. I'll just give a little of each.
Tempestuous: I really only rate this book about 3 stars. It was definitely better than it's sister book! The characters were more interesting w/a little more meat to them. However, the story was just same old, same old.
The Restless Heart: This one I rate 5 stars. I liked it much better! I've read some of the other Doucet novels (can't remember how many as I've read out of order) and I like them. I t
Maura
Kieraanne
These books were okay. I got them since I didn't realize the "Doucet" books were a series and had read the other three. Restless Heart was interesting in that the guy was Lucky's big brother from Lucky's Lady...Lucky's Lady but that probably would have mattered more if I had read that book less then ten years ago. Tempestuous was good in that it had more of a plot then the second one, but I doubt I'll be re-reading either of them.
Breezy
Two quick reads by Hoag.
Sunnyb
Sunnyb marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Mar 30, 2015
Susan Hartline
Susan Hartline marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Mark Feldstein
Mark Feldstein marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Stephen E. Roof
Stephen E. Roof is currently reading it
Mar 07, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Marlenna Jae
Marlenna Jae marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Diane Saxon
Diane Saxon marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Carol
Carol is currently reading it
Feb 21, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Carolyn Banks
Carolyn Banks marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Rachael Jones
Rachael Jones marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Sis Montet
Sis Montet marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
#1 New York Times bestselling author Tami Hoag began her professional career writing for Bantam’s Loveswept line of romance novels. In 1988 her first novel, The Trouble With J.J. was published.

With fifteen consecutive New York Times bestsellers to her credit, Hoag has more than 35 million books in print, published in more than twenty languages worldwide. Her first thriller, Night Sins, was made i
More about Tami Hoag...
Ashes to Ashes (Kovac/Liska, #1) Secrets to the Grave (Oak Knoll, #2) Deeper Than the Dead (Oak Knoll, #1) Guilty as Sin  (Deer Lake #2) Prior Bad Acts (Kovac/Liska, #3)