Start by marking “Flora The Dress-Up Fairy (Rainbow Magic)” as Want to Read:
Flora The Dress-Up Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

Flora The Dress-Up Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

Rachel and Kirsty have been invited to a magnificent costume ball ---- but will it be ruined by Jack Frost and his wicked goblins? This is our tenth Rainbow Magic Special Edition.
Dress-up drama!
Kirsty's cousin is throwing a fancy costume ball in a castle -- and Kirsty and Rachel are invited! It should be just like a fairy tale. But Jack Frost is planning his own chaotic
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published June 1st 2010 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published May 1st 2007)

Melissa Brandts
Aug 03, 2016 Melissa Brandts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-with-lucy
Lucy read this all on her own....in just one day!
Cherese A. Vines
Aug 20, 2012 Cherese A. Vines rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ages 6+, fairy
What if you could become a fairy and help keep everyone safe. Rachel and Kirsty get the chance to be fairies and visit fairyland on a regular basis. In this extended special edition, one of the girls' cousin is having a costume ball. But Jack Frost sends his goblins to steal the costumes and disrupt the party. However, with the help of Flora the Dress-Up Fairy and her magic mask, Rachel and Kirsty trick Jack Frost and save the day. You'll have to read it to find out how.
This is a great read. My
Leigh
Jul 14, 2010 Leigh rated it liked it
Shelves: juvenile-fiction
One of the longer entries in a series designed for early elementary kids. Nearly 200 pages long, it'll be interesting to see if young readers will stick with the book long enough to finish it. If so, more to the good, it'll help kids with their reading skills.
Johnny
Just when I thought I was nearing the end of these series, my daughter brings home this one, and I don’t even really know what the unifying theme is. (We’ve already been through colors, weather, pets, flowers, and jewels. This one is about a fairy that is responsible for making sure costume parties go off without a hitch. Sounds like Daisy Meadows is running out of ideas.) This subset of the fairies series though includes three books in one, all interconnected telling one larger story. It’s just ...more
Dolly
Feb 05, 2011 Dolly rated it liked it
Recommends it for: children who are starting to read longer chapter books
Our oldest adores all the stories in the Rainbow Magic series and I think she really likes these special edition books that have three stories in one. This is a fun tale that takes place in a Scottish castle and it's a quick read.

I read these books along with her, so we can chat about the plots and discuss her thoughts and ideas. I will be glad when she outgrows these books, but in the meantime, I'm just so happy that she enjoys reading!
Charlotte
Jul 10, 2015 Charlotte rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is very nice because of friendships in it. Kristy and Rachel are friends with the fairies and have many adventures with them. In this book, the two girls help Flora get back her magic statue, cape, and mask back. I picked this book because I like the series. This book is adventure filled, funny, and full of action. I would recommended this book to a person who has a passion for friendship, adventure and fairies.
Courtney
Mar 09, 2014 Courtney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I read this book when I was younger I remember loving fairies and these books were honestly my favourite I've gave then all to my cousin and she loves them to I would recommend as a present for a younger family member
Jayme
Mar 23, 2013 Jayme rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids
Elizabeth asked me to read this to her last night as she has gotten a ton of these books from Great-grandma. The story was pretty standard and not a whole lot of creativity, but Elizabeth enjoyed it which is why it got 3 stars.
Sweetsweet
Jul 21, 2016 Sweetsweet rated it it was amazing
Rating it for my child Moshe loves these series.
Caitlin
Aug 19, 2016 Caitlin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This is a nother early readers rainbow magic book.
Fire
Apr 03, 2012 Fire rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ha ha you can figure out why!
D
Not my favorite. Daughter loves it.
Andrea White-ayres
i am loving these fairy books and so are both my little girls, i'm sure they will read them all over again once they can read on there own!
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2009
Olivia
Olivia rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2015
Lowell
Lowell rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2012
Helen Verlinda
Helen Verlinda rated it did not like it
Mar 12, 2015
Laura rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2016
Hayden Chang
Hayden Chang rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2013
Lucy
Lucy rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2014
Cyn
Cyn rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2011
Alaina
Alaina rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2012
roxanne May
roxanne May rated it did not like it
Apr 07, 2015
Emma
Emma rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2016
RebeccaM
RebeccaM rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Mommy
Mommy rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2016
Isabelle Smith
Isabelle Smith rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2014
Cecilia
Cecilia rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2008
Meghan R Pauley
Meghan R Pauley rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Alexa
Alexa rated it it was ok
Mar 10, 2010
  • Caramel Moon
  • Emily Eyefinger (Emily Eyefinger, #1)
  • From the Mist
  • Camp Creepy (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #26)
  • Myka Finds Her Way (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #17)
  • Iridessa, Lost at Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #15)
  • Fancy Nancy: Spectacular Spectacles
  • Summer Vacation from the Black Lagoon
  • Karen's Tea Party (Baby-Sitters Little Sister, #28)
  • Shadow (The Puppy Place, #3)
  • Homework Hassles (Ready, Freddy!, #3)
  • Heidi Heckelbeck Casts a Spell
  • Princess Katie and the Mixed-up Potion (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #2)
  • Treasure Fever! (Schooling Around!)
  • A New Friend (Magic Ponies, #1)
  • Who Wants to Be a Poodle I Don't
  • Just Grace and the Terrible Tutu (Just Grace, #6)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 215 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)