Start by marking “Tell-All” as Want to Read:
Tell-All

Tell-All

3.73  ·  Rating Details  ·  30 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
In Tell-All, New York City writer Kat Callahan is just finishing an explosive unauthorized biography of Hollywood's 'It' couple, Alex and Victoria Janssen, when they mysteriously disappear along with their 7-year old son, Jeremy. Now Kat's publisher is hot on her heels to finish the book to cash in on the free publicity. Little does Kat know the charming cowboy who's just ...more
Published February 1st 2010 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Tell-All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tell-All

Jesse Kimmel-Freeman
May 18, 2013 Jesse Kimmel-Freeman rated it it was amazing
For those of you that haven't read anything by Nell, then you need to. She has two books out at the moment, this one and The Gingerbread House. Both are freaking awesome!

This book is a great lighthearted romance. This isn't a jump your bones kind of romance, but something sweet that makes you feel nice and warm and fuzzy- like the first occurrences of being in love.

Nell does a great job at writing her characters. These are not stock people, you get the feeling that she had them whispering into h
Janhvi
Sep 05, 2013 Janhvi rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-book
Tell-All by Nell Carson was a cute and short read. The story was fairly simple with not many complications and one in which you just know you're gonna get a happy ending. Sometimes you just need to read one of these books and I enjoyed Tell-All.

New York city writer Kat Callahan is finishing a biography of Hollywood's 'It' couple, Alex and Victoria Janssen when they mysteriously disappear along with their 7-year old son. The biography would get the publishing house all the free publicity they nee
Angela
Jun 04, 2013 Angela rated it it was amazing
The Hollywood's most loved family has disappeared. Some say they just got sick of the lime light, some say it's a ploy for the new movie of the husband's coming out to do better, some say they were kidnapped, and some even say they were taken by aliens. Who is right? Well, it is Kat's job as a New York City writer to tell all and answer all in her book she is writing, an unauthorized biography of the family. There is much more to them disappearing than lime light if you ask Kat. There are scanda ...more
David Caldwell
I won a copy on Goodreads Firstreads.

Kat Callahan is just finishing an unauthorized biograhpy of the Janssens, Hollywood's most recent golden couple. She is ready for a well-deserved vacation. She has arranged a house swap with a ranch foreman. But the charming cowboy has a secret, he is really Alex Jamssen's brother and is willing to do anything to stop her book.

I don't usually read romances. Well that isn't technically true. A lot of the books that I read have romantic threads, they just aren'
Englishrose
May 14, 2013 Englishrose rated it really liked it
This was a fun read with more depth to the characters and plot than you'd expect. There was great build up to the story as the characters grew closer. The romance was fun and sweet and wonderful. There was, however, a bit of sad back story that never seemed to resolve itself or come to a happy conclusion - just left to move on from. The mystery had some good suspense, though I had figured much of it out before I think I was supposed to. It was a good story, though, with characters I enjoyed. A f ...more
Precious
Sep 04, 2013 Precious rated it it was amazing
If your looking for a great lighthearted romance to dive into, this is definitely the book for you. It was hard for me to place down at all once I picked it up...a real struggle finding a place to stop reading for the day. I loved it all especially the characters, they made the whole thing even more enjoyable to read. All in all, I give this book and 5/5 and can't wait to venture further into the world of Nell Carson and absolutely I'm recommending this to everyone I know!
Gusto Dave
The author of this title is an RMFW member. For that reason, we do not rate these selections. We’re kind of biased. However, it wouldn’t be right if we didn’t have them on our shelves. And you’ll see this message on any other titles that come from our members. We do hope that you’ll consider reading it, though. ;)

Gusto Dave, Publicity Chair for RMFW
Lisa
May 15, 2010 Lisa rated it it was amazing
I found this book on a blog somewhere and became intrigues so i looked it up thru my local library. Thhis was a quick sit down and read it one shot book. The plot moved along nicely and i really enjoyed the whole book. I didn't want it to end so i hope there are more books from this author out there to read.
Cheryl
Light hearted

The book was good, but lacked suspense and intrigue. I enjoyed the light hearted romance, and independence by Kat, the main character.
Christi Johnson
A delightfully good read. Love Miss Callahan and the Janssen's. Paparazzi should be more like Kat, if you wait and be patient good things will come. Love the ending think she made the right choice. Is there a sequel coming?? I won this book on goodreads.com first reads giveaway.
Tami Nelson
Oct 02, 2013 Tami Nelson rated it it was ok
Shelves: first-reads
Thank you goodreads first reads and Nell Carson for giving me this book. It was ok. Light hearted and funny and a bit of romance but I think it needed more depth. But then again I'm really not that into romance but on the flip side I did enjoy parts and chunks! Thanks!
Betty
Aug 09, 2012 Betty rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this fictional story. I love how Nell describes things so vividly. I would recommend this book to those who love romance stories with some mystery.
Lisa Gavin
Oct 06, 2013 Lisa Gavin rated it really liked it
I thought this book was sweet and even a little funny. Once I finally picked up the book, it was hard to put down. I enjoyed the quick, easy read.
Josie
Oct 06, 2013 Josie rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
This was a quickie romance mystery novel that didn't go much past the surface but was still entertaining.
Alana
Apr 07, 2010 Alana rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2010
endearing characters. i want to take a gallop with luke! loved the dogs. will there be another?
Chris- Bookaddict
Apr 24, 2013 Chris- Bookaddict marked it as to-read
Received copy to read and review from Nell :)
Sarah Hall
Sarah Hall rated it it was ok
Dec 21, 2015
Gemma Viveiros
Gemma Viveiros marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Mabel
Mabel rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2015
Sarah Hall
Sarah Hall rated it liked it
Oct 01, 2015
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2015
Epsie D
Epsie D rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Ctwildheart
Ctwildheart rated it it was ok
Mar 05, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Christie Davis
Christie Davis rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2015
MaryEllen
MaryEllen marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Sandra Beck
Sandra Beck marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Meiran
Meiran marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Alicia
Alicia rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2014
  • Make Your Voice Matter with Lawmakers: No Experience Necessary
  • Set Free: A Story of Peace Found Through Forgiveness
  • Target Churchill
  • Painted Boots
  • The Book of Ephesus: A Novel
  • Mind of an Outlaw: Selected Essays
  • To Wed in Scandal (Scandal in London, #2)
  • Kennedy and Reagan: Why Their Legacies Endure
  • HeavenWord Daily
  • Teeny Totty Uses Mama's  Big Potty: Transition from  Potty Chair to Toilet
  • A Tainted Mind (Windsor, #1)
  • I Will Never Forget: A Daughter's Story of Her Mother's Arduous and Humorous Journey Through Dementia
  • Primal Instinct
  • Death By Ice Cream (Pismawallops PTA #1)
  • The Paleo Manifesto: Ancient Wisdom for Lifelong Health
  • Duke of Scandal (Moonlight Square #1)
  • Deceptive Cadence (The Virtuosic Spy, #1)
  • Aunt Bessie Assumes (Isle of Man Cozy Mystery, #1)
I was born in Philadelphia but grew up in Seattle where I quickly learned to appreciate the sun!

After moving to L.A. my senior year in high school, I graduated from the College of Creative Studies at UC Santa Barbara with a degree in Literature.

I now live in sunny Denver, Colorado with my husband Ben and our sweet little boy, Cole.

When I'm not writing or chasing Cole around I like to cook, gard
More about Nell Carson...