Start by marking “Risky Reunion (Protecting the Witnesses, #6)” as Want to Read:
Risky Reunion (Protecting the Witnesses, #6)

Risky Reunion (Protecting the Witnesses #6)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  104 ratings  ·  15 reviews
As a novice FBI agent, Jackson McGraw was deeply touched by the young single mother--a murder witness--in his protective custody. When her baby girl was almost killed, Eloise fled--selflessly leaving her child in his care with a note to find her a good Christian home. Now, twenty years later, the mob is obsessed with retaliation against the woman whose testimony imprisoned ...more
Paperback, Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #200, 216 pages
Published June 8th 2010 by Steeple Hill (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Risky Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Risky Reunion

Sylvia Frances
I LOVED this book! I couldn't put it down. I connected with Jackson and Eloise so much, and it nearly brought tears to my eyes close to the end when Eloise believed her life was coming to an end when the head of the Mafia, Vincent Martino, captured her. She struggled with her faith thoughout the story and only wanted Jackson and her daughter to be safe from harm.

But she thought she had no choice with her own life. I've never connected with the characters in a book in the way I connected with th
For a book that is described as “riveting inspirational romance” the romance plot seems shoehorned it. FBI agent Jackson McGraw is trying to locate a witness to a mob hit, a single mother named Eloise. She’s been inside the Witness Protection Program for years after giving up her baby daughter (now named Kristen), however, the mob seeks retaliation for her testifying against a don and putting him in prison.

Jackson, meanwhile, has been receiving information from the mob via a mole nicknamed “the
Wendy Sparkes
Operation Black Veil: The woman in the black veil has told FBI Special Agent Jackson McGraw that Salvatore Martino, former don of the Martino Crime family, is now dead. His son Vincent is now the don of the group & wants to kill Eloise Hill, the girl who put his father behind bars, as a final tribute to him. Eloise has been found by agents & is now under 24hr surveillance.

This can't be happening again.

22 years ago Eloise Hill witnessed a murder. She testified against the mafia chief, &am
This is one book of a series called "Love Inspired". They are each a stand alone story but the message is one of love, faith and hope. The few I have read, as is this one, are good stories, easy to read and I found myself reading them very quickly because I wanted to know what was going to happen to the characters. One or more of the main characters always has some sort of trauma, or heartbreak they are dealing with and many of the characters lean on their faith to help them through. The message ...more
Beth - ;)
This is the final book in the Protecting the Witnesses series. Starting in the first book and continuing through the next five, the Martino crime family has been trying to find Eloise Hill, who testified against the old don 22 years previously. They have found out, from a leak in the U.S. Marshal's office, that she is in Montana, so have been killing or trying to kill every green-eyed woman in Montana that they thought was possibly her, including the daughter she gave up for adoption after she r ...more
Last book of an excellent series. I would suggest reading from book 1-6 in order though as I'm sure the books could be stand alone but they really tell a complete story all together.

This final book brings everything to a head and end. Eloise Hill had testified against the Sal Martini, a Chicago Mafia head, 22 years earlier.
Jackson MacGraw was a rookie agent and watching over her while she was under witness protection. After a bomb goes off she leaves a note to have Jackson put her baby girl in a
Found this book at a local library book sale, so I have never read the beginning series but I truly enjoyed this book. Loved the characters, the story line had me hopping back - n- forth , loved that. For me it was a great quick read.
Enjoyed the series, sorry to see it end.
OK, I love series books because I always "want more" of the story. In this case, I love seeing Micah in a minor role, with his brother Jackson finally able to find love. It gives more depth to his character from the earlier book. Need the middle books!
John Hanscom
I was not looking forward to this book, but will read it. The first one in the series was disappointing when, at the end, an exciting story became one with an ending which just fizzled out unresolved. However, this one ALMOST made up for it. It was good.
The last of the series Protecting the Witnesses. There are 6 books in the series and the story carries on through each of them. They don't really work as stand-alones IMHO.
I enjoyed Risky Reunion by Lenora Worth. It certainly fulfills the genre categories of inspiration/romance/suspense in Christian fiction.
A good ending! Some very surprising parts, very suspenseful situations. Sad it's over, glad I was able to enjoy it.
Elaine Applebury
Good ending to a good series!
I liked it!!
Lisa marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2015
Danielle marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Debra Jackson
Debra Jackson marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Bon marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Deb marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Sep 14, 2015 12:06PM
  • Fatal Secrets  (Protecting the Witnesses , #5)
  • Twin Targets  (Protecting the Witnesses, #1)
  • Face of Danger
  • Running Scared (Heroes for Hire, #2)
  • Trail of Lies (Texas Ranger Justice, #4)
  • Threat of Exposure (Texas Ranger Justice, #5)
  • Murder at Granite Falls (Big Sky Series, #4)
  • High-Stakes Inheritance (The Morgan Brothers #1)
  • Formula for Danger (Sonoma, #2)
  • Daughter of Texas (Texas Ranger Justice, #1)
  • Point Blank Protector (Emerald Coast 911 #5)
  • Mission: Out of Control (Missions of Mercy, #2)
  • Dead Reckoning (Holyoake Heroes, #3)
Lenora Worth has written 35 books for three different publishers. She reached a milestone in 2006 when she received her 25th book pin from Steeple Hill and Harlequin. Her books have won both regional and national awards and she now has over 1 million books in print. Currently she is writing both Love Inspired and Love Inspired Suspense for Steeple Hill. Married to her childhood sweetheart, Lenora ...more
More about Lenora Worth...

Protecting the Witnesses (6 books)
  • Twin Targets  (Protecting the Witnesses, #1)
  • Killer Headline  (Protecting the Witnesses, #2)
  • Cowboy Protector  (Protecting the Witnesses, #3)
  • Deadly Vows  (Protecting the Witnesses, #4 )
  • Fatal Secrets  (Protecting the Witnesses , #5)