Start by marking “Simon Says Mommy” as Want to Read:
Simon Says Mommy

Simon Says Mommy (Tulanes of Tennessee #4)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  9 reviews

Dr. Ethan Tulane is juggling more than even his type A personality can handle. Between his new job as chief of surgery and learning to be a dad to Simon, his adopted son, Ethan is desperate. Enter Megan Rose, the temporary nanny. Simon bonds instantly with her, which makes Ethan heave a sigh of relief--even as he notices she's very good-looking.
It's not long before they'r
Published September 1st 2009 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Simon Says Mommy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simon Says Mommy

Saly
We finally get Ethan's book, the eldest Tulane, the surgeon who after being passed up for promotion went to work for Doctor's Without Borders and returned changed and injured with a five year old traumatized boy Simon.

To be honest I found Ethan to be lack-luster, he didn't seem to have much personality. The heroine Megan has suffered a lot in life and is Jen's older sister(His Son's Teacher), she comes to Jen at the end of her rope to apologize and find a safe roof but instead Ethan takes her in
The UHQ Nasanta
I'll be completely frank. If it weren't for the fact that I wanted to find out why Simon was having trouble adjusting and why Megan had done in the past what she had done, this would have been a Did-Not-Finish book for me. I knew it by the first fifth of this book. The sad part is that I had wanted to read Ethan's book after reading Jennifer and Nick's book in His Son's Teacher. Too bad Jennifer seemed to be completely out of character in Simon Says Mommy and destroyed whatever desire I had left ...more
Pagan
Rating: 3/10
Poor - Okay

Bad Points:
-Anticlimatic ending.
-Didn't go into great depth of her abuse, two miscarriages or rape.
-Never explains how or why Megan can speak fluent French.
Brandy
What can I say about this book? I liked Megan and her wounded self. She was an abused woman in the run and at her last resort. Over the course of the book we see her learn to trust and grow. Figure out that she can't keep running. What I didn't like was her little sister Jennifer. What an unforgiving snot. It surprised me that I've read Jennifer's book, HIS SON'S TEACHER. I even rated it a 4. Thank goodness I didn't remember it at the time.

I really wasn't too interested in the love story between
M

bookonboard.com kay stockham writes another great contemporary romance. this book continues telling the story of the Tulane family. A loving family that has issues to overcome. In this story Ethan comes home form Africa injured and troubled. He meets up with Megan sister of Jenn from previous book in the series. She is also scarred and misunderstood by her sister. In the end they come together and heal each other. read this book if you want a nice story wi
Lena2011
I have to agree with some of the other reviewers. Large personality changes from one book to the other in this series. This book would have probably been better had I not read His Son's Teacher first. Jennifer changed completely and became very whiny, controlling, and unforgiving. Really destroyed my liking of her and almost stopped His Son's Teacher from being one of my top favorite books. I am just going to pretend that this book didn't exist.

The main romance is good but it took a backseat to
Karen
I thought it was an okay book, nice plot but the ending could've been a little more dramatic then it was. Kinda typical girls escapes bad relationship starts a new one, patches things up with sister but a quick read.
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Marty
Marty added it
Mar 24, 2015
Krysta
Krysta marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Rose Kilby
Rose Kilby marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Ashley_99
Ashley_99 marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Ivy
Ivy marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A Cyber Launch Party For Kay Stockham 1 1 Mar 16, 2010 07:36AM
Kay Stockham is an award-winning author of 20+ books published by Harlequin Enterprises, Berkley Publishing and Kindred Spirits Publishing. She has also been a Book Buyers Best, HOLT Medallion and RITA Award finalist with a million books in print.

For more information on Kay's work, please visit her website at http://www.kaystockham.com or find her at one of the following:

Kay Stockham Fan Page
@Kay
More about Kay Stockham...

Tulanes of Tennessee (5 books)
  • Another Man's Baby
  • His Son's Teacher
  • Her Best Friend's Brother
  • She's the One
Her Best Friend's Brother His Son's Teacher The Sheriff's Daughter Another Man's Baby Man With a Past (Going Back)