Start by marking “The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople” as Want to Read:
The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople

The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  111 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Now you can join the hundreds of thousands of salespeople who have followed Stephen Schiffman's advice and watch your performance soar. Schiffman lets you in on the industry's best-kept secrets.

Learn how to convert leads to sales, motivate yourself and motivate others, give killer presentations, and keep your sense of humor.

This new edition includes: New examples using the
Published December 1st 2008 by Adams Media Corporation (first published 1991)

Be the first to ask a question about The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople

Richard Hunt
The only way you will get any useful info from this book is if you are a mutant french poodle. If you have a few grams of common sense then this book is redundant. If on the other hand you are as dumb as pig shit then this is your sales bible.
Chris
When I skimmed the chapter titles and content of this book in Kinkos (while waiting for the copier to copy), I realized this book contained all the key elements that I was taught in my corporate job--those elements that are necessary to make the big sales and be successful. This would not be meaningful, except for the fact that the company I worked for was extremely good in training the very best salespeople. So I bought this book as a reminder and I recommend it to people going into business fo ...more
Jaime Contreras
This raised my eyebrows because it covered every type of behavior, practice and belief. It was also humbling to see that i only practice 17 of the 25 listed habits. It is also entertaining to read this book because of its light humor.
Tina
Aug 15, 2012 Tina rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Salespeople, entrepreneurs
There are a lot of tips for people in the sales field. It was really helpful for me and the fact that it was short and sweet made it easier to absorb the information and interpret it into my own.
Dave
Great sales book! Lots of really useful tips about how to be a successful professional sales person.
Lori Grant
A must-read book on sales for knowledge workers, managers, executives, and entrepreneurs.
Apoorv
Just started reading...lets see what does it uncovers !!!
this was a "why not" read, I enjoyed it.
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Shuaibu Abubakar
Shuaibu Abubakar marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Basil Manafa
Basil Manafa marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Vera
Vera marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
MrB
MrB marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Janjoe Luansing
Janjoe Luansing marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Lewaa
Lewaa marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Joshua
Joshua marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
David
David is currently reading it
Oct 24, 2014
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
  • Secrets of Question-Based Selling
  • Advanced Selling Strategies: The Proven System of Sales Ideas, Methods, and Techniques Used by Top Salespeople
  • Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Red Book of Sales Answers: 99.5 Real World Answers That Make Sense, Make Sales, and Make Money
  • Co-Opetition
  • What the Customer Wants You to Know: How Everybody Needs to Think Differently About Sales
  • Seizing the White Space: Growth and Renewal Through Business Model Innovation
  • Practically Radical: Not-So-Crazy Ways to Transform Your Company, Shake Up Your Industry, and Challenge Yourself
  • Creating Customer Evangelists
  • Ziglar on Selling
  • Hug Your Customers: The Proven Way to Personalize Sales and Achieve Astounding Results
  • How to Get Your Point Across in 30 Seconds or Less
  • Traction
  • Read This Before Our Next Meeting
  • The Ultimate Sales Letter: Attract New Customers. Boost Your Sales
  • The Cluetrain Manifesto
  • Silos, Politics, and Turf Wars: A Leadership Fable about Destroying the Barriers That Turn Colleagues Into Competitors
  • SNAP Selling: Speed Up Sales and Win More Business with Today's Frazzled Customers
  • Rules For Revolutionaries: The Capitalist Manifesto for Creating and Marketing New Products and Services
Cold Calling Techniques 5th Edition The 25 Most Common Sales Mistakes: And How to Avoid Them Closing Techniques That Really Work The 25 Sales Strategies: That Will Boost Your Sales Today! Getting to 'Closed': A Proven Program to Accelerate the Sales Cycle and Increase Commissions