Start by marking “The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople” as Want to Read:
The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople

The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  121 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Now you can join the hundreds of thousands of salespeople who have followed Stephen Schiffman's advice and watch your performance soar. Schiffman lets you in on the industry's best-kept secrets.

Learn how to convert leads to sales, motivate yourself and motivate others, give killer presentations, and keep your sense of humor.

This new edition includes: New examples using the
Published December 1st 2008 by Adams Media Corporation (first published 1991)

Be the first to ask a question about The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople

Richard Hunt
The only way you will get any useful info from this book is if you are a mutant french poodle. If you have a few grams of common sense then this book is redundant. If on the other hand you are as dumb as pig shit then this is your sales bible.
Chris
When I skimmed the chapter titles and content of this book in Kinkos (while waiting for the copier to copy), I realized this book contained all the key elements that I was taught in my corporate job--those elements that are necessary to make the big sales and be successful. This would not be meaningful, except for the fact that the company I worked for was extremely good in training the very best salespeople. So I bought this book as a reminder and I recommend it to people going into business fo ...more
Jaime Contreras
This raised my eyebrows because it covered every type of behavior, practice and belief. It was also humbling to see that i only practice 17 of the 25 listed habits. It is also entertaining to read this book because of its light humor.
Tina
Aug 15, 2012 Tina rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Salespeople, entrepreneurs
There are a lot of tips for people in the sales field. It was really helpful for me and the fact that it was short and sweet made it easier to absorb the information and interpret it into my own.
Dave
Great sales book! Lots of really useful tips about how to be a successful professional sales person.
Lori Grant
A must-read book on sales for knowledge workers, managers, executives, and entrepreneurs.
Apoorv
Just started reading...lets see what does it uncovers !!!
this was a "why not" read, I enjoyed it.
Mellissa Arvin
Mellissa Arvin marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Robin Pollak
Robin Pollak marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Michael Young
Michael Young marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Shuaibu Abubakar
Shuaibu Abubakar marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
  • Secrets of Question-Based Selling
  • Advanced Selling Strategies: The Proven System of Sales Ideas, Methods, and Techniques Used by Top Salespeople
  • Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Red Book of Sales Answers: 99.5 Real World Answers That Make Sense, Make Sales, and Make Money
  • SNAP Selling: Speed Up Sales and Win More Business with Today's Frazzled Customers
  • Ziglar on Selling
  • The New Strategic Selling: The Unique Sales System Proven Successful by the World's Best Companies
  • Co-Opetition
  • What the Customer Wants You to Know: How Everybody Needs to Think Differently About Sales
  • How to Get Your Point Across in 30 Seconds or Less
  • Seizing the White Space: Growth and Renewal Through Business Model Innovation
  • How to Master the Art of Selling
  • Practically Radical: Not-So-Crazy Ways to Transform Your Company, Shake Up Your Industry, and Challenge Yourself
  • Creating Customer Evangelists
  • Hug Your Customers: The Proven Way to Personalize Sales and Achieve Astounding Results
  • The Psychology of Persuasion: How to Persuade Others to Your Way of Thinking
  • The Ultimate Sales Letter: Attract New Customers. Boost Your Sales
  • Read This Before Our Next Meeting
  • Traction
Cold Calling Techniques 5th Edition The 25 Most Common Sales Mistakes: And How to Avoid Them Closing Techniques That Really Work The 25 Sales Strategies: That Will Boost Your Sales Today! Getting to 'Closed': A Proven Program to Accelerate the Sales Cycle and Increase Commissions