Pregnant With The De Rossi Heir

Pregnant With The De Rossi Heir

3.22 of 5 stars 3.22  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The last time Gianluca De Rossi saw Kate Richardson she was naked in his arms, her delectable body tangled up in silk sheets. Now his vanishing one-night stand is in his office--as his new temporary secretary.And not only that--she's expecting!

Although he doesn't trust Kate, Gianluca is triumphant at becoming a father at last. So there is only one solution--he'll make his...more
Published March 16th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

Paula Legate
This plot has been used several times but Maggie Cox did a wonderful job, and did this story justice. Maggie Cox is a talented writer.

Kate had lost her mother, and found out her fiancé was cheating on her. She left and went on vacation to try to put all her heartaches behind her. While she was on vacation she was invited to a party. She met Luca, and they were drawn to one another. They shared one hot and passionate night. The next day Kate left without saying goodbye. She had a flight to catch....more
Great cheesy romance. Love it. Really nice easy read. Luca is a hard mean guy when u first meet him. He struggles with his attraction to Katherine after their first meeting and then when she comes to temp for him he struggles with their past and been rejected by Katherine after their one night. Great HEA.
Victoria
I didn't like the book. I felt that it was too rushed and honestly, I didn't like the storyline at all. It just wasn't realistic to me. All I know was that all of a sudden, they were declaring their love for each other. I dunno, it struck me as ludicrous. It didn't even make sense. Sure, they were both alright characters and Luca was a pretty cool guy. But their characters were never developed.

What can I say? The book started off not too badly. It did have potential. I mean, boss and secretary...more
Tia
I quite enjoyed this novel but the character depth was seriously lacking. Everything happens so quick, it's like we get to know some of the past, they run into each other and bang three days later they are all happy and sappy with each other. I don't think that's how it works in real life. To me a proper harlequin would leave you enamored with as close to real life as possible with romance and passion. Sure, there might be love at first sight but any person that is not unstable and really in lov...more
Tonya Warner
Trying get past past disappointments and childhood hurts, Katherine runs out on Luca after one passionate night. Running though, does not help her escape from the baby she is now carrying. Plus, she has the added stress of not knowing how to reach Luca.

Taking a temporary job as a secretary, her new boss, Gianluca De Rossi is her new boss. Luca has to overcome the devastation of her previous desertion, as well as the death of his late wife at her own hands for which he blaims himself.

A very good...more
Elektragedia
eh no se pasan altibajos aqui, , y como el libro lo dice, eso pasa literalmente
Beate
It's your run-of-the-mill they had a one night stand now they're having a baby type of book. But it's a little more too. I liked the characters, and I loved that the story was set to London and Milano.

Being a Harlequin book, you get exactly what you expect. Something nice, easy and predictable. Some days a girl needs exactly that. Which I why I've always read these Harlequin romances, and always will.
iluvbooks
OMG... what a pathetic book!! everything happens in 3 days... so fast??
No depth to characters... forcefully added tortured past to both H/H... yukkk...
JoAnn
A light, pleasant read, it met all my expectations for a book with this sort of title.
Sarah added it
Jul 22, 2014
Nina Y.
Nina Y. marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Leokery Martinez
Leokery Martinez marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Maarit
Maarit marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
209336
Maggie Cox loved to write almost as soon as she learned to read. Her favorite occupation was daydreaming and making up stories in her head, and this particular pastime has stayed with her through all the years of growing up, starting work, marrying and raising a family. No matter what was going on in her life, whether joy, happiness, struggle or disappointment, she'd go to bed each night and lose...more
More about Maggie Cox...
The Millionaire Boss's Baby Mistress, Mother-- Wife? The Lost Wife A Devilishly Dark Deal In Petrakis's Power