Start by marking “Tales of the Red Moon Clan” as Want to Read:
Tales of the Red Moon Clan

Tales of the Red Moon Clan

3.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  40 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Neol Pallaton walks alone through the bowels of society as a bounty hunter, until he shifts into a cougar to save Assistant D.A. Sara Hughes from certain death. A relentless killer keeps them moving by day through the Oregon forestand by night under the full moon, passion rules their hearts.
The rugged forest is no place for a beautiful and feisty city woman, but Neols de
Published February 14th 2010 by Black Cat Press

To ask other readers questions about Tales of the Red Moon Clan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales of the Red Moon Clan

Ollie
Aug 07, 2011 Ollie rated it it was amazing
Neol the Navajo Medicine Man who is a shape-shifter is a real wild one in bed! OMG the way the author described how intense he got in those sex scenes you wished you were Sara and needed a cold shower after reading the scenes.

Again don't have time for details but if you want a very Hot read with a man who is strong, protective, and WILD you need to pick this book up!
Dahlia (yadkny)
Dec 08, 2010 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Shifter Lovers
Neol is the perfect knight in shining armor or would that be the perfect Navajo Medicine Man in shining cougar fur? He's everything any woman could imagine wanting in a mate. Other than gorgeous looks he also possesses a quiet strength and power that you can really feel through the pages of Ms. De Sues book.

Sara is a force to be reckoned with as well. She isn't exactly your typical paper-pushing Assistant D.A. She's had the training, thanks to her dad, of how to survive out in the wild. This gi
Nancy
Apr 02, 2010 Nancy rated it really liked it
District Attorney Sara Hughes doesn't know what she's getting into when she shows up at Simon Daniels’ bar to interview him on one of her high profile cases. She didn't plan on being kissed by one of the hunkiest men she's ever seen and she sure didn't plan on running for her life! Daniels is up to his ears in drugs, murders and extortion and will stop at nothing to deter anyone from interfering in his plans. Sara is assaulted and, in the tussle, manages to grab Daniels' account book—one that he ...more
Tamara
Jul 25, 2011 Tamara rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. It was the first I have read by this author and I admit I was unsure at the start of the book if I would like her, It took me a few pages to get used to her writing style. But, after that it was a great read.
Neol is a Navajo medicine man, shapeshifter and bounty hunter. Sarah is the assistant district attorney for Portland. They have crossed paths before, but only briefly. Neol likes to sit in the back of the courtroom and watch Sarah exact justice. He is drawn to he
Rose Embyrs
Jan 13, 2011 Rose Embyrs rated it it was amazing
Bitten By Books Review
4.5 Tombstones

"Sigh. I loved this, and found myself sneak-reading it at work in order to find out how justice was served. The characters are well-written, and the story unfolds easily...this story was a very good read and I look forward to reading more of the Red Moon Clan."
Chérie Sues
Jul 11, 2010 Chérie Sues rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
REVIEW by You Gotta Read Reviewers 5/5 "You Gotta Read"
Jennifer said...'Ms. De Sues can weave a story. I was pulled into Neol and Sara's run for their lives. There were so many twists and turns that I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen. On top of all of the suspense Neol and Sara fall in love on the run. The sex is hot and the love is instant. With all of that, Ms. De Sues throws in some shape shifting abilities too. I loved this book!"

REVIEW by BOOK JUNKIE 5/5 Flowers
B
Chérie Sues
Apr 05, 2010 Chérie Sues rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

REVIEW by You Gotta Read Reviewers 5/5 "You Gotta Read"
Jennifer said...'Ms. De Sues can weave a story. I was pulled into Neol and Sara's run for their lives. There were so many twists and turns that I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen. On top of all of the suspense Neol and Sara fall in love on the run. The sex is hot and the love is instant. With all of that, Ms. De Sues throws in some shape shifting abilities too. I loved this book! '

REVIEW by BOOK JUNKIE 5/5 Flowers
B
Michelle Gilmore
Feb 12, 2011 Michelle Gilmore rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: People who enjoy shapeshifter romance
*pending*
Kathryn
Nov 17, 2010 Kathryn rated it it was ok
I feel bad, as though I should have enjoyed this book more. I enjoy paranormal romance occasionaly, especially shifter stories, but this story did not do it for me. The characters felt flat and the story was predictable. I felt the whole thing was a little too corny and cheesy but if you are into such books, then go for it. The writing was good and the plot was alright, but in all honesty, I fell asleep to this book every night for more than the last week.
Kay Kay
Dec 17, 2010 Kay Kay marked it as to-read
It has an odd cover, something that would usually turn me off.
Part of the blurb sounds like things I already know however the second part sounds different to the usual. I mean the people who have been the protecters are usually different from society, a.k.a Sherrilyn Kenyon but I have never minded.
This to me sounds almost like it is a Religion?

hmmm, but I want to read it!
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Kathrine Smith
Kathrine Smith marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Bookbuyer
Bookbuyer marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Kevin Akidi
Kevin Akidi marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Tam Cooke
Tam Cooke is currently reading it
Jan 12, 2016
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2016
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Bree
Bree rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2015
Sybil Pun
Sybil Pun marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2015
Brooke
Brooke marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Rhonda Kennedy
Rhonda Kennedy marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Rick Ernste
Rick Ernste rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2015
Christine Broomfield
Christine Broomfield marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Clayton
Clayton marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Madelynn Maloney
Madelynn Maloney marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Carl
Carl marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Scrap
Scrap marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Madison Roy
Madison Roy marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Mixing paranormal, suspense and Navajo shapeshifting beliefs 1 4 Jul 11, 2010 02:44PM
  • Zombie Bake-Off
  • Dire Wants (Eternal Wolf Clan, #2)
  • Taming the Alpha: Over 20 Alpha Male Tales
  • Horizon (Aftertime, #3)
  • The Bloodline War (The Community Series, #1)
  • The Mating Chase (Werewolves of Montana, #1)
  • Lady with the Devil's Scar
  • Psyche's Gate
  • Blood Assassin (The Sentinels, #2)
  • Chasers of the Wind (The Cycle of Wind and Sparks, #1)
  • Breeding Cycle (The Kategan Alphas, #1)
  • Zoey Rogue (Incubatti, #1)
  • Ghost of a Chance (Ghost Finders, #1)
  • A Kiss of Fate
  • Blood of the Beast (The Blood Chronicles #1)
  • The Curse (Belador #3)
  • The King's Choice (The King's Choice, #1)
  • Revelation (de La Vega Cats, #2)
Chérie De Sues is a "critically acclaimed", "award winning" and "bestselling" author of thrillers, paranormal and contemporary suspense romances from sensual to sizzling heat levels. A member of Romance Writers of America (RWA), and 2010 RWA participant in both the RITA and Prism Awards.

When Chérie takes a break from writing novels, you can find her at romance conventions, book signings, online, o
More about Chérie De Sues...

“There'd been no time for her to plead her case. To tell him how she'd be flexible about his schedule and never ask for too much. Neol never gave her the option now he had a warrant and they wanted him for questioning. She'd covered for him the best she could but there were laws requiring his testimony to clear himself.” 1 likes