Start by marking “Tales of the Red Moon Clan” as Want to Read:
Tales of the Red Moon Clan

Tales of the Red Moon Clan

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Neol Pallaton walks alone through the bowels of society as a bounty hunter, until he shifts into a cougar to save Assistant D.A. Sara Hughes from certain death. A relentless killer keeps them moving by day through the Oregon forestand by night under the full moon, passion rules their hearts.
The rugged forest is no place for a beautiful and feisty city woman, but Neols de
Published February 14th 2010 by Black Cat Press

To ask other readers questions about Tales of the Red Moon Clan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales of the Red Moon Clan

Dahlia (yadkny)
Dec 08, 2010 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Shifter Lovers
Neol is the perfect knight in shining armor or would that be the perfect Navajo Medicine Man in shining cougar fur? He's everything any woman could imagine wanting in a mate. Other than gorgeous looks he also possesses a quiet strength and power that you can really feel through the pages of Ms. De Sues book.

Sara is a force to be reckoned with as well. She isn't exactly your typical paper-pushing Assistant D.A. She's had the training, thanks to her dad, of how to survive out in the wild. This gi
Nancy
District Attorney Sara Hughes doesn't know what she's getting into when she shows up at Simon Daniels’ bar to interview him on one of her high profile cases. She didn't plan on being kissed by one of the hunkiest men she's ever seen and she sure didn't plan on running for her life! Daniels is up to his ears in drugs, murders and extortion and will stop at nothing to deter anyone from interfering in his plans. Sara is assaulted and, in the tussle, manages to grab Daniels' account book—one that he ...more
Tamara
I really enjoyed this story. It was the first I have read by this author and I admit I was unsure at the start of the book if I would like her, It took me a few pages to get used to her writing style. But, after that it was a great read.
Neol is a Navajo medicine man, shapeshifter and bounty hunter. Sarah is the assistant district attorney for Portland. They have crossed paths before, but only briefly. Neol likes to sit in the back of the courtroom and watch Sarah exact justice. He is drawn to he
Ollie
Neol the Navajo Medicine Man who is a shape-shifter is a real wild one in bed! OMG the way the author described how intense he got in those sex scenes you wished you were Sara and needed a cold shower after reading the scenes.

Again don't have time for details but if you want a very Hot read with a man who is strong, protective, and WILD you need to pick this book up!
Rose Embyrs
Bitten By Books Review
4.5 Tombstones

"Sigh. I loved this, and found myself sneak-reading it at work in order to find out how justice was served. The characters are well-written, and the story unfolds easily...this story was a very good read and I look forward to reading more of the Red Moon Clan."
Chérie Sues
Jul 11, 2010 Chérie Sues rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
REVIEW by You Gotta Read Reviewers 5/5 "You Gotta Read"
Jennifer said...'Ms. De Sues can weave a story. I was pulled into Neol and Sara's run for their lives. There were so many twists and turns that I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen. On top of all of the suspense Neol and Sara fall in love on the run. The sex is hot and the love is instant. With all of that, Ms. De Sues throws in some shape shifting abilities too. I loved this book!"

REVIEW by BOOK JUNKIE 5/5 Flowers
B
Chérie Sues
Apr 05, 2010 Chérie Sues rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)

REVIEW by You Gotta Read Reviewers 5/5 "You Gotta Read"
Jennifer said...'Ms. De Sues can weave a story. I was pulled into Neol and Sara's run for their lives. There were so many twists and turns that I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen. On top of all of the suspense Neol and Sara fall in love on the run. The sex is hot and the love is instant. With all of that, Ms. De Sues throws in some shape shifting abilities too. I loved this book! '

REVIEW by BOOK JUNKIE 5/5 Flowers
B
Michelle
Feb 12, 2011 Michelle rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People who enjoy shapeshifter romance
*pending*
Kathryn
I feel bad, as though I should have enjoyed this book more. I enjoy paranormal romance occasionaly, especially shifter stories, but this story did not do it for me. The characters felt flat and the story was predictable. I felt the whole thing was a little too corny and cheesy but if you are into such books, then go for it. The writing was good and the plot was alright, but in all honesty, I fell asleep to this book every night for more than the last week.
Kay Kay
Dec 17, 2010 Kay Kay marked it as to-read
It has an odd cover, something that would usually turn me off.
Part of the blurb sounds like things I already know however the second part sounds different to the usual. I mean the people who have been the protecters are usually different from society, a.k.a Sherrilyn Kenyon but I have never minded.
This to me sounds almost like it is a Religion?

hmmm, but I want to read it!
Farona
Farona marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Keila Alexis
Keila Alexis marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Kerry
Kerry added it
Nov 03, 2013
Renne Jaeger
Renne Jaeger marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Ashurii Rose
Ashurii Rose marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Anna
Anna added it
Sep 22, 2013
SassySami
SassySami marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2013
Wanda
Wanda is currently reading it
Apr 18, 2013
Iroulito91
Iroulito91 marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2013
Kara
Kara added it
Dec 24, 2012
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Mixing paranormal, suspense and Navajo shapeshifting beliefs 1 4 Jul 11, 2010 02:44PM
  • Psyche's Gate
  • Motor City Vampires
  • Lace & Leather
  • Demon Laird (Legacy of the Mist Clans, #2)
  • Risking Eternity (Timeshifters #1)
  • The Fever and The Fury (Mythica #6)
  • Dead Reaper Walking (Liberty, Oakwood, #2)
  • Midnight's Kiss: Part I
  • The Djinn's Dilemma
  • Forbidden (City of the Damned, #4)
  • Halloween Fantasies
  • Heavenly Lover (Guardian Angel, #1)
  • Lady of the Drake
  • Strange Little Band
  • Destined for Harmony (Shadows of Destiny, #3.5)
  • Darklands: A Vampire's Tale (Darklands Vampires #1)
  • Bite Me (London Undead, #1)
  • Loving True (The Men of CCD #1)
Chérie De Sues is a "critically acclaimed", "award winning" and "bestselling" author of thrillers, paranormal and contemporary suspense romances from sensual to sizzling heat levels. A member of Romance Writers of America (RWA), and 2010 RWA participant in both the RITA and Prism Awards.

When Chérie takes a break from writing novels, you can find her at romance conventions, book signings, online, o
More about Chérie De Sues...
Dangerous Curves South of the Border Triage Ghosts of O'Malley's Cove Lacy: A Bad Girl's Revenge

“There'd been no time for her to plead her case. To tell him how she'd be flexible about his schedule and never ask for too much. Neol never gave her the option now he had a warrant and they wanted him for questioning. She'd covered for him the best she could but there were laws requiring his testimony to clear himself.” 1 likes