Start by marking “Third Blood (Haven, #3)” as Want to Read:
Third Blood (Haven, #3)

Third Blood (Haven #3)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Going home after five years is difficult. It's harder still if you've changed species in the interim.

Kita Nekai, once the smallest shifter in Firth but now the newest vampire in the city of Haven, has no intention of returning home or informing her father and clan what she's become. Not that she has a choice. When the mage who holds her death certificate in his hands deman
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: 2016

To ask other readers questions about Third Blood, please sign up.

Mystipul I so hope she is still coming out with book 4 for both series.. I've been waiting almost 3 years for book 4 of the grave series... both publishing…moreI so hope she is still coming out with book 4 for both series.. I've been waiting almost 3 years for book 4 of the grave series... both publishing dates on amazon say 2016.. which is sad cause they were suppose to come out in 2015... I realize some folks have real lives but don't you have like.. Deadlines with publishers.. sigh.. (less)
Doors of Stone by Patrick RothfussFire Touched by Patricia BriggsThe Winds of Winter by George R.R. MartinPeace Talks by Jim ButcherWhite Hot by Ilona Andrews
Forthcoming Books
35th out of 453 books — 1,025 voters
Lover Reborn by J.R. WardOnce Burned by Jeaniene FrostIced by Karen Marie MoningDeadlocked by Charlaine HarrisBiting Cold by Chloe Neill
Most Anticipated Books of 2012! {PNR, UF & PNYA}
194th out of 621 books — 1,793 voters

More lists with this book...

Nov 12, 2012 DMS marked it as kindlewaitlist
May 20, 2011 Honey35 marked it as to-read
I feel like I have been waiting forever for this book. Kalayna Price seems to have forgotten fans of the Haven Series. It looks as though she is only focused on the Grave Witch books. I'm truly disappointed.
Oct 08, 2011 Kaylie marked it as to-read
I don't really understand why Kalayna Price has already announced the title of the third Alex Craft novel (which I love, of course, I'm just extremely frustrated) but has not announced the specific release date of Third Blood yet...has she given up? Doesn't a contract mean she HAS to write more books? I know she said this fall on her website, but here we are and no cover or date. I don't think it's fair that the Alex Craft novels have taken over.
Lynsey   • The Demon Librarian
Another update: According to the author's blog, both series (Alex Craft and Haven) are on hold due to personal reasons. No books scheduled until at least 2014.

August 2013: So, it's the next August. Where's the book?

August 2012: We have a cover! Whoot!

So, it's August. Where's the book?
Hayley G
Jul 05, 2013 Hayley G marked it as to-read
Shelves: wishlist
I'm starting to feel sad now, it's almost mid-August and there's no word on the release date. I think's it's gonna get pushed back again, but I really hope I'm wrong :)

Update: Kalayna has written on her website that she's not happy with the writing right now, she didn't mention an actual release date for this book, I think November is only a place holder, so don't hold your breath guys :

Update: July 5th/13. -Does anyone know if August 2013 is the ACTUAL release date for this book, or is it a pla
dubya tee eff, how much longer will this book take to come out! Kalayna, your books are awesome, but my patience can only take so much! :(
Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile)
I guess we finally have a cover. Now I wonder when it actually comes out? Kalayna says it should be out this August, but I don't think the 1st is the release date because I can't find it anywhere. :(
Aug 12, 2014 Danielle marked it as to-read
Waiting, and waiting, and waiting. More waiting...may give up waiting for this book soon. It was a good series too :(
Oct 27, 2015 Kaza marked it as to-read
Wow, I read this series sooooo long ago. I can't believe it may be coming out soon...ish
Nov 06, 2011 Amanda marked it as to-read
Shelves: fantasy
when will this book be released? I feel like I have been waiting forever
Jul 22, 2012 Rabidreading marked it as to-read
Be still my heart - we finally have a cover!
Wendy Martin
Jun 08, 2011 Wendy Martin marked it as to-read
I got this from her site, thought I would post it. I am sad that it will take so long ,but, I have the feeling there is a lot of "politics" involved with the release of a new book when the same author has another series that is doing well. Can't steal the thunder from one series by releasing another.

Keep doing what your doing Kalayna!! You do it well. I look forward to seeing more from you.

"When will book three in the Novels of Haven, Third Blood, be released?
THRID BLOOD's release was pus
Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
The latest update now has this book as Expected publication: 2016.
Aug 06, 2013 Kimm marked it as to-read
Anxiously awaiting....any updates on the delay?
Sara marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Brooke marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Louise marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Sennett marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Marta Beretta
Marta Beretta marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Dawn marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
rebecca gorzell
rebecca gorzell marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Reelika marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Terra marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Donna Cowling
Donna Cowling marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Sandra Rhone
Sandra Rhone marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Bunnyville marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Amone Bounkhoun
Amone Bounkhoun marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
  • Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law, #4)
  • The Sharp Bite of Ritual (, #6)
  • Once Broken Faith (October Daye, #10)
  • Ride the Storm (Cassandra Palmer, #8)
  • Shadow Rites (Jane Yellowrock, #10)
  • Untitled (Kate Daniels, #10)
  • Unholy Luck (Downside Ghosts, #6)
  • Untitled  (Mercy Thompson, #10)
  • Dreamwalker (Stormwalker, #5)
  • Firestorm (Deadtown, #6)
  • The Brimstone Deception (SPI Files, #3)
  • Untitled (Charley Davidson, #11)
  • City of Light (Outcast, #1)
  • Shadowed Blade (Colbana Files, #5)
  • Untitled (Guild Hunter #9)
  • Untitled (Persephone Alcmedi, #7)
  • Legacy of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #8)
USA Today Bestselling author Kalayna Price writes the Alex Craft Novels, a new dark urban fantasy series from Roc, and the Novels of Haven from Bell Bridge Books. Her works have been translated into several languages and are available (or have been contracted for release) in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, France, Poland, Russia, and Germany. Kalayna draws her ideas from the world around her, ...more
More about Kalayna Price...

Haven (3 books)
  • Once Bitten (Haven, #1)
  • Twice Dead (Haven, #2)