Third Blood (Haven, #3)

Third Blood (Haven #3)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Going home after five years is difficult. It's harder still if you've changed species in the interim.

Kita Nekai, once the smallest shifter in Firth but now the newest vampire in the city of Haven, has no intention of returning home or informing her father and clan what she's become. Not that she has a choice. When the mage who holds her death certificate in his hands deman...more
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: 2016

To ask other readers questions about Third Blood, please sign up.

Mandy Who knows? I don't think the author even does......... it's been changed so many times, feels as though they are trying to just drop it altogether!
Lover Reborn by J.R. WardOnce Burned by Jeaniene FrostIced by Karen Marie MoningDeadlocked by Charlaine HarrisBiting Cold by Chloe Neill
Most Anticipated Books of 2012! {PNR, UF & PNYA}
191st out of 625 books — 1,780 voters
Return to Me by Kelly MoranDoors of Stone by Patrick RothfussBurn for Me by Ilona AndrewsDead Heat by Patricia BriggsPrudence by Gail Carriger
Forthcoming Books
39th out of 315 books — 465 voters

More lists with this book...

DMS
Nov 12, 2012 DMS marked it as kindlewaitlist
Kira
Apr 15, 2014 Kira marked it as to-read
I've been waiting for this book for so long, by the time it comes out (if it ever comes out) it will honestly have been like five years. The fact that I even remember the first two books at all and still occasionally check to see if there is progress on the sequel just goes to show the talent Kalayna Price has, but I don't know if I'm willing to let her toy with me if she's going to abandon the series for another five years after this. I like the cover though.
Honey35
May 20, 2011 Honey35 marked it as to-read
I feel like I have been waiting forever for this book. Kalayna Price seems to have forgotten fans of the Haven Series. It looks as though she is only focused on the Grave Witch books. I'm truly disappointed.
Kaylie
Oct 08, 2011 Kaylie marked it as to-read
I don't really understand why Kalayna Price has already announced the title of the third Alex Craft novel (which I love, of course, I'm just extremely frustrated) but has not announced the specific release date of Third Blood yet...has she given up? Doesn't a contract mean she HAS to write more books? I know she said this fall on her website, but here we are and no cover or date. I don't think it's fair that the Alex Craft novels have taken over.
Lynsey   • The Demon Librarian
Another update: According to the author's blog, both series (Alex Craft and Haven) are on hold due to personal reasons. No books scheduled until at least 2014.

August 2013: So, it's the next August. Where's the book?

August 2012: We have a cover! Whoot!

So, it's August. Where's the book?
Hayley G
Jul 05, 2013 Hayley G marked it as to-read
Shelves: wishlist
I'm starting to feel sad now, it's almost mid-August and there's no word on the release date. I think's it's gonna get pushed back again, but I really hope I'm wrong :)

Update: Kalayna has written on her website that she's not happy with the writing right now, she didn't mention an actual release date for this book, I think November is only a place holder, so don't hold your breath guys :

Update: July 5th/13. -Does anyone know if August 2013 is the ACTUAL release date for this book, or is it a pla...more
Raquel
dubya tee eff, how much longer will this book take to come out! Kalayna, your books are awesome, but my patience can only take so much! :(
Sara
Oct 25, 2011 Sara marked it as to-read
CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK!!! I LOVE THIS SERIES EVEN MORE THAN THE ALEX CRAFT!!!
Amanda
Nov 06, 2011 Amanda marked it as to-read
Shelves: fantasy
when will this book be released? I feel like I have been waiting forever
Wendy Martin
Jun 08, 2011 Wendy Martin marked it as to-read
I got this from her site, thought I would post it. I am sad that it will take so long ,but, I have the feeling there is a lot of "politics" involved with the release of a new book when the same author has another series that is doing well. Can't steal the thunder from one series by releasing another.

Keep doing what your doing Kalayna!! You do it well. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Cheers

"When will book three in the Novels of Haven, Third Blood, be released?
THRID BLOOD's release was pus...more
Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile)
I guess we finally have a cover. Now I wonder when it actually comes out? Kalayna says it should be out this August, but I don't think the 1st is the release date because I can't find it anywhere. :(
Danielle
Aug 12, 2014 Danielle marked it as to-read
Waiting, and waiting, and waiting. More waiting...may give up waiting for this book soon. It was a good series too :(
Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
The latest update now has this book as Expected publication: 2016.
Janice • The Demon Librarian
Be still my heart - we finally have a cover!
Kimm
Aug 06, 2013 Kimm marked it as to-read
Anxiously awaiting....any updates on the delay?
David Hutson
David Hutson marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Tehya Green
Tehya Green marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Taylor Rogers
Taylor Rogers marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Jana
Jana marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Knackwurst
Knackwurst marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Tiffany Galik
Tiffany Galik marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Melissa Manica
Melissa Manica marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Clara Brown
Clara Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Raigan Messier
Raigan Messier marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Mary Jane
Mary Jane marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Lysie
Lysie marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
  • Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law, #4)
  • Broken Soul (Jane Yellowrock, #8)
  • Reap the Wind (Cassandra Palmer, #7)
  • Shaman Rises (Walker Papers, #9)
  • Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin, #11)
  • Red Blooded (Jessica McClain, #4)
  • Untitled (Downside Ghosts, #6)
  • The Winter Long (October Daye, #8)
  • The Hidden Rune Of Iron (Spellcrackers.com #5)
  • Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels, #8)
  • A Secret to Die For (Secret McQueen #8)
  • Blood Games (Chicagoland Vampires, #10)
  • Cursed Moon (The Prospero's War, #2)
  • Cast in Flame (Chronicles of Elantra, #10)
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
  • Bloodshifted (Edie Spence, #5)
  • Darkness Falls (Dark Angels, #7)
USA Today Bestselling author Kalayna Price writes the Alex Craft Novels, a new dark urban fantasy series from Roc, and the Novels of Haven from Bell Bridge Books. Her works have been translated into several languages and are available (or have been contracted for release) in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, France, Poland, Russia, and Germany. Kalayna draws her ideas from the world around her,...more
More about Kalayna Price...
Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1) Grave Dance (Alex Craft, #2) Grave Memory (Alex Craft, #3) Once Bitten (Haven, #1) Twice Dead (Haven, #2)