Start by marking “Third Blood (Haven, #3)” as Want to Read:
Third Blood (Haven, #3)

Third Blood (Haven #3)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Going home after five years is difficult. It's harder still if you've changed species in the interim.

Kita Nekai, once the smallest shifter in Firth but now the newest vampire in the city of Haven, has no intention of returning home or informing her father and clan what she's become. Not that she has a choice. When the mage who holds her death certificate in his hands deman
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: 2016

To ask other readers questions about Third Blood, please sign up.

Mystipul I so hope she is still coming out with book 4 for both series.. I've been waiting almost 3 years for book 4 of the grave series... both publishing…moreI so hope she is still coming out with book 4 for both series.. I've been waiting almost 3 years for book 4 of the grave series... both publishing dates on amazon say 2016.. which is sad cause they were suppose to come out in 2015... I realize some folks have real lives but don't you have like.. Deadlines with publishers.. sigh.. (less)
Lover Reborn by J.R. WardOnce Burned by Jeaniene FrostIced by Karen Marie MoningDeadlocked by Charlaine HarrisBiting Cold by Chloe Neill
Most Anticipated Books of 2012! {PNR, UF & PNYA}
191st out of 621 books — 1,782 voters
Doors of Stone by Patrick RothfussMagic Shifts by Ilona AndrewsThe Aeronaut's Windlass by Jim ButcherThe Winds of Winter by George R.R. MartinReap the Wind by Karen Chance
Forthcoming Books
27th out of 429 books — 705 voters

More lists with this book...

Kira
Apr 15, 2014 Kira marked it as to-read
I've been waiting for this book for so long, by the time it comes out (if it ever comes out) it will honestly have been like five years. The fact that I even remember the first two books at all and still occasionally check to see if there is progress on the sequel just goes to show the talent Kalayna Price has, but I don't know if I'm willing to let her toy with me if she's going to abandon the series for another five years after this. I like the cover though.
DMS
Nov 12, 2012 DMS marked it as kindlewaitlist
Honey35
May 20, 2011 Honey35 marked it as to-read
I feel like I have been waiting forever for this book. Kalayna Price seems to have forgotten fans of the Haven Series. It looks as though she is only focused on the Grave Witch books. I'm truly disappointed.
Kaylie
Oct 08, 2011 Kaylie marked it as to-read
I don't really understand why Kalayna Price has already announced the title of the third Alex Craft novel (which I love, of course, I'm just extremely frustrated) but has not announced the specific release date of Third Blood yet...has she given up? Doesn't a contract mean she HAS to write more books? I know she said this fall on her website, but here we are and no cover or date. I don't think it's fair that the Alex Craft novels have taken over.
Lynsey   • The Demon Librarian
Another update: According to the author's blog, both series (Alex Craft and Haven) are on hold due to personal reasons. No books scheduled until at least 2014.

August 2013: So, it's the next August. Where's the book?

August 2012: We have a cover! Whoot!

So, it's August. Where's the book?
Hayley G
Jul 05, 2013 Hayley G marked it as to-read
Shelves: wishlist
I'm starting to feel sad now, it's almost mid-August and there's no word on the release date. I think's it's gonna get pushed back again, but I really hope I'm wrong :)

Update: Kalayna has written on her website that she's not happy with the writing right now, she didn't mention an actual release date for this book, I think November is only a place holder, so don't hold your breath guys :

Update: July 5th/13. -Does anyone know if August 2013 is the ACTUAL release date for this book, or is it a pla
Raquel
dubya tee eff, how much longer will this book take to come out! Kalayna, your books are awesome, but my patience can only take so much! :(
Sara
CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK!!! I LOVE THIS SERIES EVEN MORE THAN THE ALEX CRAFT!!!
Danielle
Aug 12, 2014 Danielle marked it as to-read
Waiting, and waiting, and waiting. More waiting...may give up waiting for this book soon. It was a good series too :(
Amanda
Nov 06, 2011 Amanda marked it as to-read
Shelves: fantasy
when will this book be released? I feel like I have been waiting forever
Wendy Martin
Jun 08, 2011 Wendy Martin marked it as to-read
I got this from her site, thought I would post it. I am sad that it will take so long ,but, I have the feeling there is a lot of "politics" involved with the release of a new book when the same author has another series that is doing well. Can't steal the thunder from one series by releasing another.

Keep doing what your doing Kalayna!! You do it well. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Cheers

"When will book three in the Novels of Haven, Third Blood, be released?
THRID BLOOD's release was pus
Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile)
I guess we finally have a cover. Now I wonder when it actually comes out? Kalayna says it should be out this August, but I don't think the 1st is the release date because I can't find it anywhere. :(
Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
The latest update now has this book as Expected publication: 2016.
Rabidreading
Jul 22, 2012 Rabidreading marked it as to-read
Be still my heart - we finally have a cover!
Kimm
Aug 06, 2013 Kimm marked it as to-read
Anxiously awaiting....any updates on the delay?
Danielle Andrews Costa
Danielle Andrews Costa marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Whitney Fisher
Whitney Fisher marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Mary Mika
Mary Mika marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Jonathan Kruger
Jonathan Kruger marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Ttibbett
Ttibbett marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Cat
Cat marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Davinia
Davinia marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Erin Lamartina
Erin Lamartina marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Useless
Useless marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Graeme
Graeme marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Nickie Dudley
Nickie Dudley marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
  • Reap the Wind (Cassandra Palmer, #7)
  • The Sharp Bite of Ritual (Spellcrackers.com, #6)
  • Once Broken Faith (October Daye, #10)
  • Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law, #4)
  • Untitled (Downside Ghosts, #6)
  • Untitled (Kate Daniels, #9)
  • Dreamwalker (Stormwalker, #5)
  • Pure Blooded (Jessica McClain, #5)
  • Breakout (Dred Chronicles, #3)
  • Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4)
  • Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9)
  • Untitled (Chronicles of Elantra, #12)
  • Liquid Fire (Skindancer, #3)
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
  • Untitled (Persephone Alcmedi, #7)
USA Today Bestselling author Kalayna Price writes the Alex Craft Novels, a new dark urban fantasy series from Roc, and the Novels of Haven from Bell Bridge Books. Her works have been translated into several languages and are available (or have been contracted for release) in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, France, Poland, Russia, and Germany. Kalayna draws her ideas from the world around her, ...more
More about Kalayna Price...

Haven (3 books)
  • Once Bitten (Haven, #1)
  • Twice Dead (Haven, #2)
Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1) Grave Dance (Alex Craft, #2) Grave Memory (Alex Craft, #3) Once Bitten (Haven, #1) Twice Dead (Haven, #2)